It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only YOU Can Stop the New world order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I wonder that all the time. However, I get torn with this: IF the bible is predetermined... the outcome has already been decided and final. IF I try to go against it, am I am going against God? What I have read in the bible plays over and over in my head... "Do not love the world or anything in it...", "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed..." and there are many more. I always, always find myself in quandary. I am being serious, please do not take it as I am poking fun, or trolling; I honestly struggle everyday with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: icecoldfelicia
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I wonder that all the time. However, I get torn with this: IF the bible is predetermined... the outcome has already been decided and final. IF I try to go against it, am I am going against God? What I have read in the bible plays over and over in my head... "Do not love the world or anything in it...", "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed..." and there are many more. I always, always find myself in quandary. I am being serious, please do not take it as I am poking fun, or trolling; I honestly struggle everyday with it.

Then don't try to live by a book that was cobbled together from stories about people that lived decades to 100s of years before the stories were even written. There is no way that book can be an accurate telling of the past let alone an accurate predicter of the future. Many of the stories are wholly fictitious as years of archeological digging has show these people and their massive temples etc are no where to be found. i.e. Solomon.
edit on 9-8-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: icecoldfelicia

The bible is watered down gnostic teachings.

"there is nothing to fear but fear itself“

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBaitAs I understand it, the Holy Bilble was compiled by a man called Marcion, that believed the god of the OT was in fact a demon and had nothing to do with Jesus.

It's also possible that the events of the Holy Bible took place in another loaction. Jerusalem was described as fertile, coastal, farmland, rich in resources and the jewel in the Roman crown. It's hard to believe that the modern day city in the Israeli desert, could possibly be the same place. It was also said that Constantine 'rediscoverd' the city smack bang in the middle of his empire, for political reasons.

If we consider the outrageous possibility that the Romans in fact invaded Britain to attack Christianity at its source and that Edinburgh is in fact the real Jerusalem (complete with its very noticable temple mount), then the Templar's falling out with the Vatican and their construction of Roslyn chapel in that location might make more sense. The artwork of the chapel is interesting too.

One source stated that Atlantis stretched from Gibraltar to the Hebrides and had white cliffs.

Conquerors re-writing the history of a claimed land is almost standard procedure: the Romans dismantling the forts and temples of Carthage and removing the stones for example.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
a reply to: FishBaitAs I understand it, the Holy Bilble was compiled by a man called Marcion, that believed the god of the OT was in fact a demon and had nothing to do with Jesus.

It's also possible that the events of the Holy Bible took place in another loaction. Jerusalem was described as fertile, coastal, farmland, rich in resources and the jewel in the Roman crown. It's hard to believe that the modern day city in the Israeli desert, could possibly be the same place. It was also said that Constantine 'rediscoverd' the city smack bang in the middle of his empire, for political reasons.

If we consider the outrageous possibility that the Romans in fact invaded Britain to attack Christianity at its source and that Edinburgh is in fact the real Jerusalem (complete with its very noticable temple mount), then the Templar's falling out with the Vatican and their construction of Roslyn chapel in that location might make more sense. The artwork of the chapel is interesting too.

One source stated that Atlantis stretched from Gibraltar to the Hebrides and had white cliffs.

Conquerors re-writing the history of a claimed land is almost standard procedure: the Romans dismantling the forts and temples of Carthage and removing the stones for example.

Yea, it's so hard to say. I would add that the climate was drastically different several thousand years ago and beyond that depending on when one thinks these stories are from. 5k years ago it was dumping rain in Egypt and that's next door to Israel so who the heck knows! That whole area would have been much more lush in the distant past. Not that that proves the stories, just that they could have taken place there and still be made up/exaggerated lol.

I'll have to do a dive on some of the stuff you mentioned. If nothing else it's fun mind candy!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I've always followed threads on NWO and its always been a hot topic on ATS for years

I understand all the potential pitfalls of this one world government , but what I dont get is
if we are to achieve a civilisation like that of star trek
dont we need a one world government ?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I've always followed threads on NWO and its always been a hot topic on ATS for years

I understand all the potential pitfalls of this one world government , but what I dont get is
if we are to achieve a civilisation like that of star trek
dont we need a one world government ?

I assume you are being serious....the story with Star Trek was that their was a big war, society broke down then aliens landed and everyone realized their was a more important things in the universe than petty squabbles. And even on that show there is plenty of corruption, exploitation and war.

A one world gov forced on everyone with all the wealth in the hands of the few and the rest forced to work for them like we are heading to now is more like the Terminator except the robots are the rich lol.

You can't force a one world peace and love gov on people. It would have to happen naturally some how and we are no where near that. Most of the sci fi stories that have the "love gov" usually have a back story of some horrible war or plague that got them there...wait...oh crap.

Ideally you would need more independence where people as a whole agree to work together for the good of themselves and society. Not because it's being regulated by a gov. Actual freedom with real independence that wasn't predicated on wealth accumulation would have a lot of variables as some would just want to chill and live life, while others might want to work together on tech to explore space etc etc. Everyone wouldn't want to or have to do the same thing. It would be real anarchy (not the rioting kind, calm down) where there is no central gov and people just live, working together when they chose.

That would require way more personal responsibility than people have now a days. I have faith a lot could do it but people are way more dependent on the gov than they realize. Even the one's screaming about freedom all the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Everyone needs to watch this:

It's Getting REALLY Serious- Are you Aware of the New World Order?

Fauci, Soros; Bill Gates and Epstein are mentioned along with the company Moderna.
edit on th2020000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:54:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Aug 2020 10:54:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Everyone needs to watch this:

It's Getting REALLY Serious- Are you Aware of the New World Order?

Fauci, Soros; Bill Gates and Epstein are mentioned along with the company Moderna.

He had me with They Live, he lost me with Captain America lol.

You could make this same video with the Bush's (Epstein ties), Cheney and Haliburton (you know all of that) etc etc. I bet you could even find a movie clip of Times Square where there is yellow and a cake! What's that all about people, they put into the move they were going to manufacture a war with fake yellow cake uranium "evidence" in an effort to control us and enrich themselves!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's very evident that this is a play for a so called new world order, great reset, 4th industrial revolution, there are many names but all are routed in evil and bad news for the common man of this earth. It looks like they are going full steam ahead with there plans, which has been in the making for a long long time now, and they seem to be suceeding so far. I think there agenda consists of a few things, maybe something like this -
1. One world government, army, currency, religion.
2. Population decrease.
3. Money/power.
4. Total control of the masses through chipping, surveillance, the beast system.
5. AI
in my humble opinion the covid 19 virus is the biggest scam the world has seen, not that there wasn't a nasty flu or cold out there, but that's all it was, just the same old germs that have been floating around for years, maybe they tweeked them a bit and gave it a fancy name but apart from that it's nothing new. So release the germs on mass so it wipes out all the old and infirm along with the cover story that scares the whole planet to death, and controls everyone while they plan there next move, possibly a second wave, forced vaccine. If this is the end times of the bible (which it may well be) then there's not alot we can do about it, apart from sit back and enjoy the ride and hope the good lord protects us, but if this is man made and the evil elites are trying to bring on the end times which is not part of prophecies time line, then it's upto the people to stop them, but the big question is HOW DO WE STOP THIS? is there a way out of all this, and defeat the bad guys and get things back to the old normal? I really really don't know the answer to this, but I hope some how, the great good people of this earth rise up and put a stop to the evil.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGeneral33

Theres plenty we can do
Its just that many dont seem to want to think about it.

The technocratic "nation" that is being built might be a modern manifestation that doesnt have borders.. But the same tools used for subjugation are present.

We have the technology to build an infrastructure that cant be controlled by centralized authorities. That means that authoritarians cant exploit peoples basic needs to foster compliance.

First phase is to achieve food, power, and manufacturing capabilities in as many homes as possible. ~$2,500us goes MUCH further than many might imagine. Still a good chunk of money though, to be sure.

The advantage of these technologies was never that they were "green," thats a dubious distraction. Its that they provide the means for every home to be autonomous and self-sufficient.

~100sqft of aquaponics yields ~1lb of protein a day, solar/wind/hydro provides energy autonomy (maybe LFTR too), and manufacturing can be done on combo 3D printing/CNC machines.

Thats just the basic foundation though. In preparation for this time in history, I have spent years working on automation for all of those things to enable anyone to be able to use them. Creating tech that can allow a disabled person to grow their own food, or have energy security, or make their own things as easily as printing out a couples pages of text would completely change the situation here in a massive amount of ways.

The technofascists want to stop this at all costs, and have spent vast resources on shaping the narrative so folks dont know what we can really achieve right here and now.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just a mere cautionary note. Before we commit to what we might think to be right action, we should ask the right questions, because all questions seek the right answers. Only right answers can guide us to right actions.

Yet, the real issue is, no one is committing to right action. No one is defending either them self, their family, or their children's future. In effect, we are all acting like rabbits frozen in the headlights of an oncoming juggernaut. We dare not act, not even to move out of the way. Why?

Is it because in truth, we are not sure about...anything? How sure can we be about the threat we are all whinging and whining at, but about which we are doing nothing. If anyone is certain about the threat under discussion, who amongst you is willing to lay down his or her life in resistance and for the betterment of those who will follow after you?

The world we knew, the one we were all familiar with, and whose shadowed presence we still feel, has gone, and to get it back is going to require uncompromising, unyielding resistance where lives, many lives will be lost. The best we can hope for is to hit them as hard as they hit us, and to deny them the bounty of their vision. We don't have to win, we just need to guarantee that what they may succeed in attaining isn't worth it. Deny them the spoils of anything.

Then again, it could all be nothing more than campfire scare stories we are telling ourselves, because we just love the feeling of being paranoid.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's been 16 months since anyone posted here. Just a reminder it's always been up to us, until that is no longer possible. At least not without extreme suffering which some resolve might have avoided before they had too much control. Better happen soon is all I can say. Seems like where we are may have been predestined. I worry for the younger generations yet to fulfill their time on Earth..

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 12/12/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join