It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Riots Continue.. Even Though Federal Law Officers Have Withdrawn as Demanded.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well looks as if Ted wheeler is finally seeing things a little bit clearly now you dont have the scapegoat goat any more of the feds. Now that they want to burn every building that they can. maybe those para military strom troopers werent so bad after all right?? maybe they are peace portestors.

not so peaceful , hey Ted

You are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder,” Mayor Ted Wheeler said Thursday in a hastily called news conference alongside Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell. Wheeler also warned that the city anticipated more “attacks on public buildings” in the immediate future.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Come on Whiney Whelen (I think Trump intentionally calls him the wrong name), it only takes one nod to the Feds and they'll storm the red beaches and liberate Americans from left wing mob tyranny!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Come on Whiney Whelen (I think Trump intentionally calls him the wrong name), it only takes one nod to the Feds and they'll storm the red beaches and liberate Americans from left wing mob tyranny!

its interesting isnt it. with portland and now Chicago will these democratic mayors ask for help from President Trump?

if I was Trump I would do the immature thing and say "say pretty please, now beg.)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: JBurns

its interesting isnt it. with portland and now Chicago will these democratic mayors ask for help from President Trump?

if I was Trump I would do the immature thing and say "say pretty please, now beg.)

LOL you are definitely right, might be immature but it would be deserved after the disrespect they showed equating federal law enforcement officers with Nazi storm troopers

Very interesting times, some time I ask myself what the Heck is going on

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thursday, August 13, 2020

The Oregon Drama Continues..

A tense scene unfolded in Bend, Ore., late Wednesday that involved hundreds of protesters blocking two Immigration and Customs Enforcement buses while they detained two men, according to reports.

City police took to Twitter to tell protesters that Federal Agents were en route to the scene and asked those in attendance to move to sidewalks or leave the area.

Shortly before midnight, federal agents removed the two detained men from the bus and left the scene followed by protesters, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting reporter Emily Cureton.
www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join