It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Flu Shots Cause the COVID 19 Pandemic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Could just be anecdotal evidence. My mother had it back in very early April and it was a bad cold level illness. 90+ years old and she had me worried. I also had it but it was never more than a few sniffles and sneezes with some trouble breathing under physical exertion. That was also back in April. Had a day or two of chills and a 100 degree fever but I had colds that were much worse. She gets a flu shot, I never do. Its an extremely contagious bug but also not very lethal except for the elderly and those with other serious medical problems. If you died you either were in your 80s or 90s or had very serious chronic health conditions and were much younger. Children do seem to be pretty much immune in that virtually none have died from it other than a few with the afore mentioned medical conditions.
I'm not a health nut but try to eat properly, take a multi vitamin, always wash my hands, stay physically active. I'll get one cold a year on average. I had one in November for a week that was worse than Covid. I had pertussis maybe 10+ years ago and that was nasty. Then I had West Nile Virus maybe 4 or 5 summers ago and that put me in bed for a few days. But I read that if you get that you are then immune to it. So why would this Covid 19 be any different? Death rates and case numbers have dropped so dramatically because its raced through areas and people have herd immunity now. They won't admit that, but the evidence is there. But still we have the lockdowns and the mostly pointless social distancing and mask wearing which never did much. Its almost become a superstition.

<< 1  2   >>

join