It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN says he will Not Accept the Democrat Nomination for President in Milwaukee.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Please tell me this is sarcasm at its finest.

Otherwise, sorry to hear about your #ty life.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They did everything possible to get Hillary to the finish line but she fell short . Joe won't even know where the finish line is

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Sounds like he has a few ounces of common sense and doesn't want to get a deadly virus to me. Seems perfectly normal in my book. I'm not even going out for groceries. Mask or no mask I'm not leaving my house until this is under control unless I absolutely have to.

If he is afraid to attend the convention, how would he be able to perform duties as President, which include meetings with all sorts of people, including foreign leaders & diplomats, industry leaders, etc. Sometimes these are large groups (committees, congress, etc.)

Anyway, at the convention, he would be way distanced from the crowd, being on the stage with the audience far removed from him. He would not be at risk, like the convention attendees out in the audience amongst each other. Clearly he could be kept safe! I believe there is more to this than meets the eye. This may be the beginning of his 'stepping down' and letting the true choice of TPTB take the reins. Only time will tell!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Good. I don't want his pedo a** in my town. 👎

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Poor Joe, can't even be bothered to show up and accept his own nomination, pathetic.

I think it should be like some raffles... you must be present to win!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sounds like he has a few ounces of common sense and doesn't want to get a deadly virus to me. Seems perfectly normal in my book. I'm not even going out for groceries. Mask or no mask I'm not leaving my house until this is under control unless I absolutely have to.

Are you in a Covid-19 "HOT ZONE"? Sounds like you're really spooked by what all is happening around you.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've heard that his people are asking if ole' Joe can bring notes to the debates. It's concerning to me as a conservative but it should be alarming to those who support Biden for President.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Biden could not last two hours at a convention, he would be all messed up before that. He can keep it together for maybe an hour the most. Why do they want someone with dementia like symptoms running for president, does the far left want to destroy the Democrat party or something?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I strongly agree with what you said, I was going to say something like that but saw you beat me to it.

Strongly agree?.....I think I have been doing way too many phone and internet polls again this year. They ask you if you strongly disagree, somewhat disagree, neither agree nor disagree, mildly agree, or strongly agree.

edit on 5-8-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: new_here

I strongly agree with what you said, I was going to say something like that but saw you beat me to it.

Great minds think alike, lol!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
What a pussy.

Ten bucks says it won't even be him, but a deepfake.

This whole election cycle is BS.

A clone or reptilian shapeshifter nonetheless.

Shapeshifted as Joe Biden, complete with cognitive impairment. Biden might not even really be Biden, kinda like the singer from the Beatles, Paul McCartney.

You think I'm joking, but unfortunately my friends, I'm dead ass. It really goes that deep, deeper than that. We don't know # about the # that they can do. If we did, they wouldn't be able to get away with doing it.
edit on 5-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
He's a bawk bawk chicken. A REAL man would go huff in that virus laden air that I heard can jump 27 feet and crawl right up in your eyes and nose. If teeny virus can jump like that and wingsuit in the air coming right for us... it kinda makes those jumping crabs from the toilet seat stories all that more believable... you know?

Ol Joe isnt the steadiest fellow on his feet. He will fumble and stumble and grad an infected handrail or some kids hair and take a sniff... those covids will crab jump on him and make a run for the mucus membranes. He should take those kinds of risks for the American people. I mean he would IF he cared. Youre not black if you dont vote Joe and youre not a real man if you dont go breathe around other folks for your voters.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
The reason Biden isn't going is so they can record his speech in his basement enough times they get a good take. You know it won't be live or Biden might say something else stupid.

I wonder if he'll be able to study the debate questions ahead of time.

It wouldn’t make one bit of difference. He cannot retain new information

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Common sense?
Common sense is knowing that if your immune system is too fragile to be in public it is too fragile to do the most stressful job in the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden could not last two hours at a convention, he would be all messed up before that. He can keep it together for maybe an hour the most. Why do they want someone with dementia like symptoms running for president, does the far left want to destroy the Democrat party or something?

Your post reminded me of what Biden said this morning. That he wants to debate Trump "sitting down", as his first choice.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Every video I've ever seen of the guy, he's being a jerk to someone.

I hope he drops dead.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I hope he drops dead.

I don't think very many Democrats know what Joe Biden's policies are. What he wants and plans to do to "change America into something else", as he said.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I hope he drops dead.

Now that you mention it, I just came across a story where Joe Biden told a group of black reporters this morning...their Community is not as diverse as the Hispanic community, and then he asked a black reporter if he was a junkie.

www.politico.com...

It is looking more possible that Joe Biden is intentionally trying to lose, or be replaced before the election.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I await the day that ALL our elected officials will have to
undergo random drug testing. Yes alcohol is a drug too,
NANCY.
Unfortunately I haven't also undergone enough sessions of
hyperbaric oxygen treatment to be able to hold my breath
long enough.
I didn't sign on to have my government turned into a multi-
dimensional circus. For that reason alone, I don't want to
live on in this simulation asylum anymore.

Strictly addressing the thread-- Joe, please tell me the only
thing you're afraid of doing is endangering a lot of delegoons
with a fake virus by packin' 'em in at Polka Country. REALLY?
300 cases in the whole state of Covid (also debatable) and
we can't tell the delegates to stay home if they feel punky?

I suppose if the Democrats aren't even concerned that VP
Biden is simply the PRESUMPTIVE Presidential candidate;
not even being there to bask in the BS is a tolerable increase
of insult(s) to the intelligence. Amerika, we haven't any.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join