It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN says he will Not Accept the Democrat Nomination for President in Milwaukee.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Democrat's National Convention kicks off in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Monday, August 17th.

The party's (presumptive) nominee for President of the United States, Joe Biden, said this morning that he's not going to be there.

Democratic speakers are expected to include former President Barack Obama, presumptive nominee Joe Biden and his yet-to-be-announced vice presidential running mate.

“From the very beginning of this pandemic, we put the health and safety of the American people first. We followed the science, listened to doctors and public health experts, and we continued making adjustments to our plans in order to protect lives,” said DNC Chair Tom Perez in a statement accompanying the announcement.

Instead of traveling to Milwaukee, Biden will deliver his program-topping acceptance speech from his home state of Delaware on Thursday, August 20, organizers said. The Democratic National Convention will air on television and online for two hours each night, 9:00-11:00 p.m. EST, from August 17-20.
More at: www.cnbc.com...

I think there might be other reasons for Joe not going, aside from the Covid-19 epidemic. He could go to Milwaukee, accept the nomination, make a speech, and depart safely, if he wanted to.

The entire state of Wisconsin has only about 300 people in the hospital due to China CoronaVirus-19.

Source: covidtracking.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What a pussy.

Ten bucks says it won't even be him, but a deepfake.

This whole election cycle is BS.
edit on 582020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
What a pussy.

Joe is having "some issues", according to political insiders.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jimmy Carter went to the three mile Island nuclear power plant during the crisis.
His actions reassured the public that the nation will make it through this.

Biden is dodging a flu bug...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
What a pussy.

Joe is having "some issues", according to political insiders.

They're definitely more than technical.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Jimmy Carter didn't personally accept the Dem party nomination for President at the convention?

+2 more 
link   
The reason Biden isn't going is so they can record his speech in his basement enough times they get a good take. You know it won't be live or Biden might say something else stupid.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

He's probably studying the debate questions they will be asking...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
The reason Biden isn't going is so they can record his speech in his basement enough times they get a good take. You know it won't be live or Biden might say something else stupid.

Or crap himself on stage.

His Presidency is going to be so enjoyable.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I wonder if he'll be able to study the debate questions ahead of time.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Something is seriously wrong, fellow Americans...s.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y. This is not about CV19.

edit on 5-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

(post by Arnie123 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Poor Joe, can't even be bothered to show up and accept his own nomination, pathetic.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Starting to remind me of the Simullacra novel by Philip K Dick
The President is a simulacrum made by various corporations who 'passes away' at intervals, run by a corporate board, and the first lady is an actress since the real first lady died decades and decades ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sounds like he has a few ounces of common sense and doesn't want to get a deadly virus to me. Seems perfectly normal in my book. I'm not even going out for groceries. Mask or no mask I'm not leaving my house until this is under control unless I absolutely have to.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmm , did old joe went and triggered a few. Maybe this is “ all part of the plan” 😂

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ok Mr Vice President.....take 47.....Ready?...Go!
“Um Ah well now...wait, why are we here?....oh yeah. It will be a proud moment for Donald Trump when he wins again...wait Jill where is my vodka tonic?....ok I am ready.....Goodnight all”

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

its the speech part his hamdler i mean campaign manager is worried about.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I guess we can now say that Trump grabs women by the "Biden" now.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Hmm , did old joe went and triggered a few. Maybe this is “ all part of the plan” 😂
Mmm, yes that must be it.

How you people rationalize the abuse of an elderly man in Cognitive decline, shame on you Odzeandennz, Shame On You 😲

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join