It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I actually regret being so mean about Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: KansasGirl

Bold of you to assume the Democrats are “precious” to me. Not everyone lives in this forced dichotomy of left and right.

I don’t care that other politicians duck questions. It wasn’t right then and it isn’t right now.

Well you have spent the last year or two on here staunchly defending Democrats and their policies, so I don’t think my assumption was all that bold.

By the way: you know that Oprah Winfrey isn’t a member of Congress, right?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, what you are saying makes sense. He could be being used to expose and dispose of capitalism before switching to a different system once the current one collapses. On the internet and YouTube, I have been seeing content that leads me to believe that it is possible we are about to experience a system collapse and rebirth.

I don't think establishment conservatives would like him much. He could be being used by fringe conservatives like Fox News to pursue their agenda.

He could be being used by Putin to help bring the U.S. to collapse.

I agree, Trump probably isn't in on it.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Bold of you to assume the Democrats are “precious” to me. Not everyone lives in this forced dichotomy of left and right.

I don’t care that other politicians duck questions. It wasn’t right then and it isn’t right now.

Please link for me all the hard-hitting OP's you have done on ATS about the Democratic party.

Let's get real.

You pretend to sit on the fence politically because you can't possibly defend the very same people you are going to vote for this fall.

You are intellectually dishonest.

We know it.

You know it.

And.... you have to live with that.

You keep your mental gymnastics going and I'll keep giggling about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Yeah, what you are saying makes sense. He could be being used to expose and dispose of capitalism before switching to a different system once the current one collapses. On the internet and YouTube, I have been seeing content that leads me to believe that it is possible we are about to experience a system collapse and rebirth.

I don't think establishment conservatives would like him much. He could be being used by fringe conservatives like Fox News to pursue their agenda.

There's little doubt trump is being used, to what end I suspect we will find out very soon, the lack of understanding in what he spouts was plainly evident in that interview.

At the end there when he's saying he's done more for black people than Lindon Johnson was a trip, he actually believes that. Trump has fallen so far away from reality it's scary.
edit on 4-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: darkbake

There's little doubt trump is being used, to what end I suspect we will find out very soon, the lack of understanding in what he spouts was plainly evident interview.

At the end there when he's saying he's done more for black people than Lindon Johnson was a trip, he actually believes that. Trump has fallen so far away from reality it's scary.

I so look forward to your posts here after the election.

If ATS is still here, of course.

You have been one of my canaries in the coal mine since a certain silly person retired.

Please keep posting!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sure and you keep on championing that ego maniac with his really big brain.

Did you watch the video can you comment on what you thought of his performance ?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure and you keep on championing that ego maniac with his really big brain.

Did you watch the video can you comment on what you thought of his performance ?

I didn't because it doesn't really matter.

Here is the formula.

Trump says something.

You scream and rave about how horrible he is.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Let's face it... someone you have never met and never will meet owns your entire life.

On the other hand, in actual reality...

He has done better for me as an American citizen then any Democratic President ever has in my lifetime.

I vote with my wallet.

You vote on who you are told to vote for.

Perhaps if you HAD a paycheck then you would think differently.

BUT.. that would require you to not only be an adult, but to think for yourself.

I don't see that happening.

You ARE amusing to me, however.

So keep up the good work of at least having some worth to someone. somewhere...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So you didn't watch it, I see.

Perhaps you should to get a feel for who you are defending, his big brain is in action, firing on all cylinders and it's a sight to behold.

edit on 4-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Now do one on Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi, so we can feel sorry for them too......

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Now do one on Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi, so we can feel sorry for them too......

Won’t happen, the OP is a liar and troll, which is easily proven by looking at pretty much any thread the OP has participated in. He’s a Democrat fanboy through and through. I could link numerous threads of myself and many others on the right being critical of Trump and Republicans. See Omnibus thread, the retaliation for the chemical attacks in Syria, etc. Pretty much all of us admit to his terrible loudmouth approach to things. But, I bet you can’t find one thread on the OP being critical of Biden or other politicians on the left.
edit on 4-8-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

ALL politicians:people who get voted into office? ALL of them avoid answering questions. How have you not noticed this? Watch any presidential debate, any campaign rally, any news conference with a politician or candidate being asked questions. NONE of them, including your precious Democrats, ever answer a question directly. They talk around it. All of them.

This is 2020. Time has changed.
They have to step up and answer questions, no matter what. Someone need to slap Trump's face and tell him to wake up.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

It matters now....because....reasons.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Trump didn’t answer one,

As if it matters to your obsession. Makes no difference to you what he
does. You're still gonna be wondering the halls of ATS sniveling all
over yourself. Try not to be so mean tho cool. Glad you're work'n that.

edit on 5-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Spot on.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Felt like I was watching a comedy skit or a segment from The office.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The way he moves his hands when he talks makes him look as if he's playing an invisible concertina.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Nope...the Interviewer was a little prick playing word games...deflecting and detracting and just generally making it impossible for Trump to give a full and complete answer....the little rainbow warrior is pure dramaQueen-King.....give him to the Blonde Lion who works for Trump and she will ream him a new back door in about 30 seconds.

Aww the mean person asked difficult questions to my flawless leader! Let's make him a social justice warrior (prick) and allude to his sexuality?

Weak.

Almost as weak as saying "give em to the blonde" because Trump is too superior to be doing interviews or debates... He's beyond cognitive abilities the man... The God is a master of 43d chess.

Nah the reality is Trump isn't a full and complete man. He can deflect and detract all he wants but that ain't gonna shave his bone spurs off.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Please link for me all the hard-hitting OP's you have done on ATS about the Democratic party.

Let's get real.

You pretend to sit on the fence politically because you can't possibly defend the very same people you are going to vote for this fall.

You are intellectually dishonest.

We know it.

You know it.

And.... you have to live with that.

You keep your mental gymnastics going and I'll keep giggling about it.

Unlike you, I’d rather focus on the people that are currently in power, who are royally screwing things up. I realize you are incapable of doing that, so your opinion of me doesn’t matter in the slightest.

It’s all just regular ATS boot licking and making excuses for an out of control government.

We know it.

You know it.

And nothing you say can hide that.

edit on 5-8-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's about the perception you have, not about the actual state. Trump is all about image, he's not equiped to discuss reality and logic.

Prime example in the interview is when discussing the amount of deaths.
It doesn't matter how many people die or what amount of testing is done. What matters is, is that you think they have it under control. That's the only point Trump wants to get across.
And in the end, they both agree on the fact that this a pandemic and you can't really have any control over it. And Trump admits this when he corrects himself and says 'to whatever degree of control you can have over a pandemic'. Which is basically none, thats why its a pandemic.

That is why it was so important for Trump to recognize the importance of making the right choices about the tiny amount of control they do have. Such as social distancing and wearing masks. But it took Trump FOREVER to finally realise that continuously stating that everything is under control is not helping anyone and he needs to lead by example and wear a mask.

I hope Trump will remember the remark about his supporting base no longer listening to the 'fake media' and trusting and following the advice he gives them. He really needs to step up his game as POTUS. This is just unaccpetable, no amount of money or votes is worth even putting a small percentage of lives at risk here.
To put it bluntly, the US could have done alot better to prevent the spreading of the virus. Trumps inability to recognize the threat and take appropriate action has cost more US lives then was necessary, an inabillity largely fueled by ego and money

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

ALL politicians:people who get voted into office? ALL of them avoid answering questions. How have you not noticed this? Watch any presidential debate, any campaign rally, any news conference with a politician or candidate being asked questions. NONE of them, including your precious Democrats, ever answer a question directly. They talk around it. All of them.

Because the only people who want to be presidents are attention seeking ego-filled people that don't mind BSing to get what they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join