It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previously unreleased footage from the 9-11 attacks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I just come across this video and I thought ats might be interested. It will bring back memories that's for sure. The clarity of this footage is great and really deserves the watch. Unfortunately the second impact was from the opposite side so no shot of the plane. It's like 911 digitally remastered.
There is some frames of people falling so be warmed. And RIP to all that lost their lives that day.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

It takes someone very desperate to jump out of a building like that. I can't image the situation they were in.

Amazing footage by the way.
The way it went from a sort of light hearted kidding around to oh my god.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This video shows a perfect example how information can be got completely wrong. He got it wrong because he looked away for a split second.

At 16 mins in, the camera guy is saying repeatedly "it wasn't a plane". As we all know it 'was' a plane, 2 of them in fact. The place he was standing was perfect for viewing, clear blue skies, no sun interference, the lot.

In fact, he was right there and yet i knew what it was before he did.

Just goes to show how easy it is to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That is as disturbing to watch as that day. This freaks me right out. Again.

Those poor kids watching this.....
edit on 4-8-2020 by billxam because: added line

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

It still hits me hard everytime I watch these documentaries or footage too, Where we are as a nation and whats happened personally,it seems like is light years ago and 2-3 minutes it all comes zooming back.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Someone's obviously desperate for the YT hits, the footage was released 4 years ago:

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So many things changed after that day, lest we forget.

One thing I expect most researchers into events can agree on is the the official story is rubbish.

Richard Cheney is the prime suspect on my list. He was the one in charge at the Pentagon that day while George Bush hid in the corner with the women and children.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Does no one wonder why there are so few videos of this incident ?
I tried looking on youtube.. and there are few to choose from.
So one have to wonder how many have been censured away.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So many things changed after that day, lest we forget.

One thing I expect most researchers into events can agree on is the the official story is rubbish.

Richard Cheney is the prime suspect on my list. He was the one in charge at the Pentagon that day while George Bush hid in the corner with the women and children.

I really see that day as the turning point in the US. It could also be because I was 18 when it happened and life changed drastically for me that year as I entered adulthood, but it feels, to me, like there was a Pre-9/11 US and Post-9/11 US.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Does no one wonder why there are so few videos of this incident ?
I tried looking on youtube.. and there are few to choose from.
So one have to wonder how many have been censured away.

Youtube Google twitter big tech lefties don't want you to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You can find some of the best quality footage here, a lot which, as we know, was discounted by those charged with investigating:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Lol ok then. What an odd take.

I was hoping for the footage of the "plane" that hit the Pentagon. Because everyone knows that wasn't a plane.

Unless they looked away for a second and is now a perfect example of being wrong lmao wtf.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Brings back some chilling memories for me (very)!

I remember right where I was; I was driving in my car to the airport when my wife called me and told me what had happened. At that time the Pentagon strike was still just a rumor and United Flight 93 hadn't crashed yet. She was crying and asking me what was going on? Only thing I could think of to say was..."we're under attack". I was speechless.

By the time I got to the airport a few minutes later I saw something I thought I would never see. I saw line up of straight-in approaches with very little en-trail spacing as far as the eye could see on all three parallel runways. The sky looked like a tornado of silver spots (aircraft) circling to get into the pattern to land. Within 2 hours they were already pulling aircraft off the taxiways into the grass to make room. All the inactive runways, taxiways and cargo aprons had already been filled up with parked planes. Tens of thousands of passengers were still stuck in their aircraft and would be for another 12 hours in some cases. There just weren't enough mobile stairs to get them off the planes.

By then they were already diverting planes to Willow Run, Selfridge ANG, Pontiac, Lansing and City and Marquette.

Within a matter of hours I then heard something I never, ever, thought I would hear at Detroit Metropolitan International Airport...complete silence. The entire world was in shock and sat in silence. What could be said? It has been said that silence can be deafening, and this was one of those moments. The last time there had been complete silence at Metro was back in the early 1940's. There were no cars moving, no trucks, no aircraft...just perfect silence. Everyone was frozen.

May all those who perished in the 9-11 attacks rest in peace, and may all those injured and scarred find peace.

P.S. I also had some work colleagues who inside the towers when they were struck. They survived, but their stories are for a different day.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It makes my stomach sick and brings tears to my eyes when ever I watch footage from that day.
I can't even imagine how those people felt having to make some of the drastic choices they did.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Without turning this into a conspiracy thread....I still can't fathom Bldg 7 falling into its own footprint like that..

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That day was truly awful. I recall seeing the footage of people jumping, and it almost made me sick. I was so shocked, and kept hoping I was just having a nightmare and that I would wake up. When I got home from work that day, my husband and I just held each other and cried. He saw the plane hit the south tower and was on the phone with me. He had the day off and he suddenly shouted and dropped the phone. When he told me a second plane hit the other tower, I knew we were under attack.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Without turning this into a conspiracy thread....I still can't fathom Bldg 7 falling into its own footprint like that..

If WTC 7 "collapsed in its footprint" then why did it cross Barclay Street, 4 lane street and smash 30 West Broadway
(Fiterman Hall) so badly that it had to be demolished ?????

edit on 4-8-2020 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I was hoping for the footage of the "plane" that hit the Pentagon. Because everyone knows that wasn't a plane.

If it wasn't an airplane that hit the Pentagon then whu did

Numerous witness describe seeing a plane hit the building, including firemen only yards away

Why was debris from a American Airlines 757 recovered at the site

This includes serial numbered parts from the aircraft, flight recorders and more gruesome remains of passanegrs and crew known to have been on the Flight 77

Personal effects including a engraved wedding ring and jewelry from the victims was found

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lots of black smoke

The main cause of black smoke is imbalance in the air fuel ratio. This means that either their is shortage of air or the fuel supplied to injector is not being treated properly. The black smoke comprises of particulates, which are large fuel particles that are not broken during combustion due to lack of oxygen

BS that fire/heat caused the buildings to collapse.. absolute BS!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread! First time I've seen that particular video. Are there any sealed intelligence files that can't be opened for 50 years? I heard that there are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join