in Vienna by four Austrian ministries, the BVT intelligence agency and the Austrian prosecutor's office have shown that secret OPCW reports
on the blood tests of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, copies of which were passed on to the Austrian government, did not identify any Novichok.
"Austria officially confirmed this week that the British Government's allegation that Novichok, a Russian chemical warfare agent, was used in
England by GRU, the Russian military intelligence service, in March 2018, was a British invention.
Investigations in Vienna by four Austrian government ministries, the BVT intelligence agency, and by Austrian prosecutors have revealed that secret
OPCW reports on the blood testing of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, copies of which were transferred to the Austrian government, did not reveal a Russian-
made nerve agent. "
On this occasion, many people in Russia have many questions, including why the sanctions were imposed on Russia, who will be responsible for the
demarche with the expulsion of diplomats, where did the Skripals go?
Here are some awkward questions:
1. If Boshirov and Petrov arrived at Salisbury station at 11.48, and the Skripals left the house at 9.00 and did not appear again, how did Boshirov
and Petrov poison Skripal by smearing Novichok on the door handle?
2. Why was the title Novichok advertised on a British TV series a couple of months before the poisoning?
3. Why did they smear the outside door handle with the Novice in the rain, if they knew that the Novichok disintegrates from the water?
4. Why did the British special services destroy every piece of evidence, sparing no benches, no ambulances, no houses, not even the Skripal cat?
5. Even if we assume that Petrov and Boshirov smeared the door handle with a Novichok during the day, and the Skripals managed by some miracle to
sneak past all the cameras into the house and touch the handle, and then again imperceptibly leave the city and return again, then one remains an
indisputable fact that the Skripals cheerfully lit up in Salisbury for several more hours, visiting a pub and a restaurant?
6. If the Novichok in the form of a gel degraded, while hanging on the door handle for an hour, from the damp weather, then the Skripals would have
gotten off unwell. But! In any such case, the symptoms of defeat should have appeared very quickly after contact with the Combat Poisonous Agent,
within a few minutes. Why was this not observed?
7. If the Skripals were poisoned during the day, how did it happen that father and daughter lost consciousness many hours later? Different degrees of
intoxication, different metabolism, weight. And after many, many hours it acts simultaneously? This simply cannot be, even theoretically.
8. Why did this all happen in a town in the immediate vicinity of the chemical weapons laboratories? Coincidence?
9. Why was another sending substance, albeit of the second category, Bz, found in the samples of Yulia Skripal in the Swiss laboratory?
10. Why was the same Bz found in the form of its decay products, but "Novichok" was found in Yulia Skripal's samples in pure form, which could
hardly have been a month after the poisoning.
11. Why did the Novichok's footprints end up in the hotel for 4 long months, but no one was poisoned by them, and the hotel itself was not demolished
completely, as they wanted to demolish the Skripals' house?
12. Why did the Novichok substance, which decomposes from water after several months of wet cleaning in a hotel, not completely decomposed? Freshly