It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Fired ! Time for this apprentice to leave the show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is the current President of the United States.

The interview raises many questions.
One of them is how can anyone vote for this person to have another four years in office ?
Is trump really the best candidate that the US has to offer to steer the country out of an ongoing public health crisis, widespread civil unrest, a probable global recession / depression ?

Another one is, who ?, within the current administration, thought that this interview was a good idea ? Is the fact that this interview was even approved and signed off to broadcast, evidence that there are forces at work within the administration who are actively throwing the potus under the bus ? They seriously couldn't believe that this was a good idea with 'vote winning' optics.

38 minutes of total car crash tv interview...
I kept waiting ....on 'It's Saturday Night Live !'
But no, this is the Emperor in all his glory, naked.

And he has charts.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

The only questions I see being raised
are the typical "accusational " stabs pointed
by the interviewer.

As if he could do a better job.
It is quite easy to point the blame,
yet quite difficult to address the problem.

Immature low level emotional people point fingers.
Well developed high level people solve problems.

It is a matter of intellect.
Clearly beyond yours.
With all due respect.

I never cancel a persons opinion,
so S&F to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Value your view also.
Even though you failed to respond specifically to the questions I raised.

We are all afforded our own opinions on the intellect of the individuals who post here, we don't however always need to add that opinion to our posts.

Threw a star in your general direction anyway, bonus for being first to respond to my questionable intellect.
I would still score mines way above trump's.
Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Good interview , sadly Captain Clueless forgot his accordion but his rambling performance was nearly as amusing.

I think it's fairly obvious that if he doesn't win in November we'll be looking at months of legal argument over mail in ballots , Hanging Chad 2.0 inbound.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Of course the whole covid situation is a massive train wreak. Trump tried getting HCQ out to the population then Fauci shut it down. As the results are coming in, Trump was right and Fauci is evil.

Do you expect Trump to eliminate all disease and death? I know some legislators like to pretend they are god. If they can make a universe I will consider it.

I see Trump as one man calling it as he sees it, trying to do his best in difficult circumstances. Personally I think we are lucky to have him.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Joe Biden didn’t have the mental capacity to order lunch. Everyone higher up is so concerned with their own power/wealth that they are covering it up

So yeah vote Trump and the furthest right people you can find for Congress. The Dems are all out for power, a lot of republicans are tough talking Dems....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Oh man, he really let out some doozies in that one, and still managed to finish with an absolute cracker.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The real question is how would Biden perform under such questioning? Trump pretty much says and does what he always has. Hell Biden will get softballs and lose his ever-loving mind. I'm afraid we are in a situation where you think you hate Trump wait till you get a load of Biden.
edit on 4-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I can't even imagine what it must be like thinking about Trump 24/7.

Must be a sad depressing life. Lol the Orange man literally hated more than Hitler.

I don't think as much # has been spoken about another human since humanity has been around.

LOL!

So pathetic.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
With this lack of basic mathematical knowledge, one can wonder how Trump got rich in the first place...

Incredible

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So what vote for this guy?

Buhahahaha haha! Flake!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Joe Biden didn’t have the mental capacity to order lunch. Everyone higher up is so concerned with their own power/wealth that they are covering it up

So yeah vote Trump and the furthest right people you can find for Congress. The Dems are all out for power, a lot of republicans are tough talking Dems....

Cool whataboutism.

But also, I heard Biden’s slogan is “Hey, at least I’m not Hillary, right? Right..? Guys? Is this thing on??”

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lots of good material in this interview for Sarah Cooper for sure !

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Exactly my point.
This is what floats to the top of the pile for Nov. ?
Hardly worth laughing about.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I'm disappointed to see you picking on the President after he got 35 out of 30 questions correct on his cognitive test right. This is the same cognitive test that Joementia would have answered all 24 questions with 'I like pineapple'.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
folks, Biden isn't a candidate, he's just a Pelosi Delivery System. Hillary is a criminal, whereas Pelosi is criminally insane.

bottom line is, it's not a choice you're facing. it's the end of the road.

you're f.cked.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I really don't want to disappoint you.
I will accept my chastisement.

And what's not to like about pineapple anyway ?
Pina Colada

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
you're f.cked.

We were in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992 and 1988. It's been going downhill for a long time and this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

That Strangley felt like a Parody, like an episode of the Office or something.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

That Strangley felt like a Parody, like an episode of the Office or something.

I think we have just about reached critical mass, and trump is now a parody of himself!
edit on 4/8/20 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join