It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Is King

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Beyoncé’s new visual album — Black Is King — celebrates "the breadth and beauty of black ancestry,” the singer said in an Instagram post.

I wonder what would happen if Lady Gaga or Madonna were to ... nah, that would be racist.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

the black supremacy album . What is black privilege ? to get away with nonsense white people can't

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I wonder what would happen if Lady Gaga or Madonna were to ... nah, that would be racist.

I know you guys have gone off the deep end when you turn to Gaga and Madonna to make a point.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Relax.

It's all good.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Scapegrace

I know you guys have gone off the deep end when you turn to Gaga and Madonna to make a point.

I get all my dealing with employee tips from Ellen.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Beyonce and her husband Jay Z are the epitome of what the public craves. Phoniness, shallowness, and style with no substance.

In interview after interview, Beyonce blathers on endlessly about Africa, as if she knows Africa. She knows how to exploit the HELL out of Africa, that's for sure. Her idea of getting in touch with Africa is assembling a bunch of African musicians, dancers, choreographers, etc, and flying them to L.A.
She then makes an "African" music video, or as her worshippers call it a "visual album" or "media art" or some other meaningless tag. She then sends the Africans back to Africa.

Beyonce's house. Excuse me, ONE of Beyonce's houses:

Average house in the Kibera neighborhood of Nairobi:

I

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Because that's celebrating African people?
Maybe if you're the spawn of satan or a clone or both.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Care to explain what Beyonce's point is?

Black people are black? This shocked me the most. What shocked you the most about the new information that this album brought to the table?

I hear rappers and reggae, hip hop artists and even pop music artists tell me that black people are brilliant and kind, always loving and righteous, smart and powerful, on top and untouchable....

White people though, oooooooo, you natty boi!
Don't you DARE say you're not privileged, in fact get to the back and use your body to shield a beautiful black brother from harm. Your useless, racist, privileged white life (if you can call it that, the Hebrew roots movement thinks we're the devil) will then, and ONLY then have meaning - when its validated by a black person.

Oh, and they have the right to revoke your BP (black pass) whenever they're sufficiently offended or if your don't pay your jizya . . . I mean reparations....

Now tremble in fear as we spread this love all round the city, yes things may be on fire, but it's a peaceful fire, probably caused by a caucasian anyway. Give those statues up too, they're racist reminders that history happened!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Tis old hat, its already been done, maybe before your time, but does not mean it did not exist

Skrewdriver

The re-formed Skrewdriver eventually became openly supportive of white nationalist groups, after a lengthy period of publicly denying such support.[9] The band released the single "White Power" in 1983 and their second album, Hail the New Dawn

Prussian Blue

The twins referred to the Holocaust as a myth and promoted Holocaust denial[4] and their group was described as racist and white supremacist

the girls were homeschooled by their mother, April Gaede, an activist and writer for the white nationalist organization National Vanguard

During their ABC interview, the twins said they believed that Adolf Hitler was a great man with good ideas, and they described the Holocaust as being exaggerated. They have also been criticized for stipulating that the goods they donated to Hurricane Katrina victims should only go to white people

Coon song

looks like there is some listening for you and the people who starred your post, enjoy!!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

!!!!!!!!!!

Black is king??

OK. Doesn't really make sense, but OK. Here I thought it was all about being equal before all eyes.

Created equal. I have a dream about little black boys and girls, and little white boys and girls living, and playing together...

I guess some of us missed the memo.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I often call myself, King of The Planet Earth.

No one kneels before me in adulation though. . . .

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hmm Beyonce is American? Wouldn't this be the dreaded cultural appropriation folk are accused of?

I heard a bit of this music on CBC radio the other day... same as usual bland pop music, sounding kinda autotune with a few extra "african" beats thrown in. The high heels on the horse are kinda cringey to me, oh and it's an american breed of horse, western saddle too. Um, sooo authentic. That's a no from me.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh wow the outrage 😅😅

She’s just taking the piss... white is still king

edit on 2-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The artists expoit by definition. The title is intended to inflame.

What interests me is why the record is given air time on media?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Far too much of recent political theater is aimed at fluffing egos and making people feel like they are participating in something revolutionary and needed to redress past grievances. Basically a rerun of 1960's sentiments with a whole new crop of religious wannabes who get the same thrill religious fundamentalists do of being 100% "right" (and righteous!). What a feeling to sit in judgement of the human race from on high, pointing out their sins and demanding punishments for their transgressions.

The rise of the religious right in the 1980's scared me in to action to confront their anti-democratic ideas and overall suppression of free thought. I see the EXACT SAME THING TODAY only with humans as the highest power.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
trollin for lolz. well done and good on ya. somebody has to say it. reply to: Scapegrace

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Beyonce probably made 50 cents of this thread and we dont even know it.
edit on 2-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Huh? Maybe ask her.

But I can tell you why I would do it. I'd do that to trigger the hypersensitive right wing marys into talking about it and generating more buzz for my album release. Hell, her album is tame compared to what I would have called it.

edit on 2-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Never have or ever will listen to trash like that.
I would rather jam pine cones in my ass.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Black is King = cash is king.

What more explaining do you need?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join