It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sars-Cov-2 from a PLA Lab? (Not Wuhan) Bat material from Zhoushan Island? Story of Li-Meng Yan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

www.ibtimes.sg...

Have not seen this video in entirety...I'll try.

No mention of where this PLA lab is....at least I don't think so. Though some articles are looser with the stated opinions...I think.

en.as.com...
edit on 2-8-2020 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Soon we find out it's a low grade bio weapon 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

No mention of where this PLA lab is....at least I don't think so. Though some articles are looser with the stated opinions...I think.

en.as.com...

I'm guessing it's here,
Fifth Medical Center of Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China,

Some info from March here,

news.cgtn.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

en.as.com...

I'm guessing it's here,
Fifth Medical Center of Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China,

Some info from March here,

news.cgtn.com...

Nice find...could be.

I don't reckon there's a public list of all PLA labs just floating around -- in English, no less.

hahahahaha...maybe Li Meng Yan knows??

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nice find...could be.

I don't reckon there's a public list of all PLA labs just floating around -- in English, no less.

hahahahaha...maybe Li Meng Yan knows??

You could try here too, second link first. (the guy who wrote that very comprehensive link in late March, Mark Oliver also does work for The Guardian, US, and the link is about an linternational experiment that took 2015/16 involving US, Swiss, China and more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then, another person of interest, is Zhengli-Li Shi, works in Wuhan's top level viral lab, and a participant in the 2015/16 experiment Oliver is talking about, tab[20] in the link. She is also thought to have connections with the military.
It's all a long read I'm afraid, but it's more than interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'll check it out.

Watching the War Room vid first. Am aware of the ZHeng Li Shi...seen bat collection video doc, read about miners, saw LAOWHY86 video - "I found the source of the CV", seen videos on WIV Lab, etc..

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'll check it out.

Watching the War Room vid first. Am aware of the ZHeng Li Shi...seen bat collection video doc, read about miners, saw LAOWHY86 video - "I found the source of the CV", seen videos on WIV Lab, etc..

Hmm, okay,
You don't seem to see the connection to the 2015/16 experiment I mentioned, and the 'experiment' she convened much later in January2020,
www.pop.org...
Dr. Shi Zhengli's January 2020 'discovery'

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I'll check it out.

Hmm, okay,
You don't seem to see the connection to the 2015/16 experiment I mentioned, and the 'experiment' she convened much later in January2020,
www.pop.org...
Dr. Shi Zhengli's January 2020 'discovery'

excellent. Nice detective work...thanks. up:

You are correct....was not aware of that whole backstory of possible/probable deception. That pop.org/lifesite article is nice...only knew about Fauci's relationship from a distance. Never thought too much about it. I will investigate that. Crazy.

yes, I did read the Listverse earlier today. Nice compilation. But I did just now click on the 20 and 22 link. Will read these more carefully tomorrow - my brain is fried. Yes...just becoming aware of the potential/seeming falsity of RatG-13 - earlier today - see Reddit below. That's a lot of deception!

www.the-scientist.com...

www.nature.com...

You can read the comments here:

www.reddit.com...

So that Scientist article is from 2015. Could it have leaked earlier than 2019? It just activated in 2019? Wuhan is the 5G capital of China.

Note my idea of natural / engineering / natural thought. Although the latter "natural" isn't that natural.....

Many twists & turns...imagining what it's like for people who don't study this that closely...nor have the background / emotional clarity to put it all in context.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join