It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Robert Redfield Admits to Congress that U.S. Covid-19 Death Numbers are Inflated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Strange but c19 supposedly came
from Northern Italy. NJ saw their
Itailian community have some come
down with terrible virus illness.

I always knew the truth that
any death is a c19 one. The
local hospital reports increasing
deaths as normal people get sick
and die and get reported as c19.

Fraud. Shutdown based on
bogus infection and death rates.

Fl. had 100 percent of tested
people infected c19. Reporting
Reporting a motorcycle death
as a c19 one might be done
everywhere as the establishment
is lying to us and can't be trusted.

The low rates in some states
is probably due to honest reporting.

The lockdowns closures and
Fauci and Dems in power are
destroying the country.

If you want real news try youtube
where an honest story could be found.
I only consume news at breitbart and
Yahoo as I always get upset reading Google news or any MSM.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 2-8-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
More people need to wake up but dummies are focused on the nonsense that is BLM and Antifa and their "Peaceful Protests". I honestly don't think anything will happen unless the people demand it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Everything I been telling you guys since December has been the Truth as best I know it.

As the facts roll in it looks like I've been right on the bullseye with Covid1984.

The actual death rates under .03% and virtually every thing the MSM said about this was a LIE.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Something happened today that I find quite interesting.

I had an appointment today with a new doctor (since I finally have insurance; thank you Donald Trump) to try and find a substitute for the statins I take since they have been causing issues. Being a new patient going to a new doctor, we had a longer than usual office visit as he tried to get an overall picture of my health and I tried to find out if we were compatible. Turns out we are compatible, he has some concerns he wants to check on. But the thing that amazed me was when the subject of SARS-2 came up. He actually agrees with me that yes, there is a virus, but it has been politicized to the point of ludicrousness. This is a middle-aged doctor who has been practicing successfully for some years.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm glad to know not everyone forgot basic stuff from medical school.

Yes Corona is a real virus, it's the 2nd most common cause of the Cold. It can lead to pneumonia or even SARS but 99%+ ppl just get over it naturally without hardly noticing symptoms.

It's an incredibly mild virus...
Lol

The reason they picked this cuz it's very mild yet highly contagious and mutates too rapidly for vaccinations to work.

That means it'll never go away and they set the precedent they can shut down anything or lock up anyone extrajudicially by just using Covid as a reason.

The common cold virus was the perfect choice to usher in a NWO...

Don't forget they are committing treason because the goal is to eradicate the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Good thing we have privatized health care so they are incentivized to give false info to increase profits.

Also, is COVID a hoax or is it real? First it was a hoax, now it's real but the gov is inflating the numbers and hiding a cure? If they are inflating the numbers then why do we need a cure for something that's not even that bad and exaggerated? Also inflating death numbers is separate from infected numbers. So the infected numbers are right but the death numbers are exaggerated? If the infected numbers are right it's still infecting a lot of people and the death numbers will go up regardless of what the real death number may be.

You all need to get your story straight.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I was listening to Clyde Lewis last night and he brought up many of the past covert medical experiments the US government was involved in that involved biological agents. Whose to say our shadow ops deep state isn't releasing these least harmful agents in key areas that will infect people but not cause serious symptoms? You want to break up riots and demonstrations, infect the civilian populace by releasing biological strains of virus or the flu to sideline them for a week a two. They could be using them now to perpetuate Covid 19 cases and to delay the rebuilding of the economy and to force people to still remain under lockdowns.
edit on 4-8-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I was listening to Clyde Lewis last night and he brought up many of the past covert medical experiments the US government was involved in that involved biological agents. Whose to say our shadow ops deep state isn't releasing these least harmful agents in key areas that will infect people but not cause serious symptoms? You want to break up riots and demonstrations, infect the civilian populace by releasing biological strains of virus or the flu to sideline them for a week a two. They could be using them now to perpetuate Covid 19 cases and to delay the rebuilding of the economy and to force people to still remain under lockdowns.

What purpose does the lock down serve other than disease prevention? They need us back to work so their companies and by default politicians can profit. They gain nothing keeping up locked down, they need us working for them to profit. Profit is above all in this society. The "conspiracy" is in plain site. They flat out said the economy is more important than people and we need to get back to work and some of us are going to die to keep the economy going. It's bad enough without inventing some imaginary situation.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

What purpose does the lock down serve other than disease prevention?They need us back to work so their companies and by default politicians can profit. They gain nothing keeping up locked down, they need us working for them to profit. Profit is above all in this society. The "conspiracy" is in plain site. They flat out said the economy is more important than people and we need to get back to work and some of us are going to die to keep the economy going. It's bad enough without inventing some imaginary situation.

Destruction of business so that every one in poverty will long for the Marxist playbook.

It really is that simple.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Everything I been telling you guys since December has been the Truth as best I know it.

As the facts roll in it looks like I've been right on the bullseye with Covid1984.

The actual death rates under .03% and virtually every thing the MSM said about this was a LIE.

That's still almost a million dead if we just let it run it's course and infect everyone for "heard" immunity. Your OK with that number?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

What purpose does the lock down serve other than disease prevention?They need us back to work so their companies and by default politicians can profit. They gain nothing keeping up locked down, they need us working for them to profit. Profit is above all in this society. The "conspiracy" is in plain site. They flat out said the economy is more important than people and we need to get back to work and some of us are going to die to keep the economy going. It's bad enough without inventing some imaginary situation.

Destruction of business so that every one in poverty will long for the Marxist playbook.

It really is that simple.

Except capitalist conservatives and corporations run this country so your fear of Marxism will never happen. It's really that simple. Why do you think they sent everyone back to work and said no more shut down? Not for our health, for the money.

You honestly want to give the other side so much credit they may be able to bring the system down and turn it into a Marist society that Russia doesn't even have?

You are shook AF if you believe that. It's hilarious the right in shaking in their boots over some kids who can barely afford clothes rioting in the street.
edit on 5-8-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

As of the date and time of me hitting reply there have been 159,726(if that's even accurate) deaths.

Most of these deaths were from people with compromised immunities.

If we let it run it's course I would bet that the Covid numbers for January-August of next year would be much lower.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Good thing we have privatized health care so they are incentivized to give false info to increase profits.

Also, is COVID a hoax or is it real? First it was a hoax, now it's real but the gov is inflating the numbers and hiding a cure? If they are inflating the numbers then why do we need a cure for something that's not even that bad and exaggerated? Also inflating death numbers is separate from infected numbers. So the infected numbers are right but the death numbers are exaggerated? If the infected numbers are right it's still infecting a lot of people and the death numbers will go up regardless of what the real death number may be.

You all need to get your story straight.

The virus is real but the narrative is a hoax.

The infection rate has always been very high, and it's growing still, but the establishment media has hypnotized the masses with the death rate, essentially an irrelevant number when all the numbers are being cooked.

They don't know the rate of infection, and likely never will, but the virus is everywhere, making the infection fatality rate extremely low.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

As of the date and time of me hitting reply there have been 159,726(if that's even accurate) deaths.

Most of these deaths were from people with compromised immunities.

If we let it run it's course I would bet that the Covid numbers for January-August of next year would be much lower.

Which equals a .069 percent death rate. Over twice what you claim it is. Are you going to claim half the COVID deaths are fake news? Even if you do we are still back at 1 million dead. BY YOUR NUMBERS! You can't even provide fake numbers that match your own fake theory!!!!!!! ROTFL!!!!

So your logic is "Oh it already killed the old people so the death rate will go down"? WTF. The death rate is the death rate (even your lower one is bad) and there are still plenty of old people around to die. Allowing it to spread actually increases the chance it mutates again and gets worse, not better. It's like you don't even understand how a virus works. It needs a host and it mutates to survive making it harder to treat.

Just stop. It's fine to say "hey, I'm not in a risk group and I could really care less what happens to anyone else". It's fine. Your allowed to be a horrible self centered person. It's a free country. But trying to double talk like you are some intellectual teaching us secret info we don't know isn't working.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Too many people so misguided and misinformed.

The "entities" doing the misreporting are not the private companies.

They are the government established bureaucracies.

😎

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😎

According to another poster it's the hospitals misreporting to get more money from the gov. Which is it? The gov doesn't do the counting they depend on independent businesses (you know hospitals and doctors) to report the numbers. Let me guess, Fauci adds a couple zeros to his notes before he speaks and the Trump admin never catches it. These numbers are funneled through the White House. So if your saying Trump is faking numbers that's cool.

You guys are terrible at making your conspiracies convincing.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You're terrible at being convincing in general.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😎

Well you might be right, but you might be wrong. Private companies, hospitals and labs, have financial incentives to bolster the numbers. The more admissions with Covid diagnosis, the more money they get, and on down the line.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

You're terrible at being convincing in general.

Wow zinger! I know, facts are painful for you all.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Keep it up. You're doing a great job.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join