It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia preparing mass vaccination against coronavirus for October

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's health minister is preparing a mass vaccination campaign against the novel coronavirus for October, local news agencies reported on Saturday, after a vaccine completed clinical trials.

Not sure if this had been posted before but it just seems the Russians are trying to get the glory first in performing mass vaccinations just before the US elections. How convenient.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So the Ruskies claim to already have a vaccine that has passed clinical trials ? ( From the article. )

Has anyone heard anybody saying they even had one in a final stage of trials ?

Edit : Guess so, but it seems things are moving at breakneck speed now.
Hard to keep-up.
edit on 1-8-2020 by Nothin because: ETA

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Somebody has to start with the depopulation process, why not Russia?

edit on 1-8-2020 by Peeple because: madness

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

LOL. I guess that's another way to look at it.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
who doesn't see this as a massive win? NONE of us were wanting to be guinea pigs in all this, well, most of us. So this way we get to see if the vaccine works and if it kills everyone or makes them grow their genitals on their chin. Might make them a few bucks, but then, first in, first out.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
can someone explain why Russia would be doing this? I was under the impression that the government of Russia didn't really even think this was a real thing. The president of Belarus doesnt think its real at all....and hes tight with Putin. I just assumed if this was some kind of psyop or even if it was a bioweapon released from a lab that Putin wouldnt go along with the charade of it being a vaccine preventable disease....which it isnt.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

www.cnn.com...

Vladimir Putin's spokesperson has confirmed that special disinfectant tunnels have been installed in the Kremlin and at the Russian President's residence outside Moscow due to the coronavirus pandemic.

I think he started taking it more seriously a couple of months ago

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
They have the luxury to not care about any adverse effects because no one will find out

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Russia may kill a few thousand of its citizens, and noone there can complain. The vaccinations are probably mandatory too.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The Russians do have a vaccine against Covid. And even as many as 5 vaccines. Two of them have already passed all the necessary clinical trials, mainly on military volunteers. The whole country watched the progress of the tests and the well-being of the volunteers.
I read that the Russians did it exclusively before the American elections. I assure you, the overwhelming majority of Russians do not know about these elections, they are not interested in it. Russians are more concerned with internal problems. However, like the Americans.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Is Dr. Bill Gates their vaccine Guru?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm contemplating what the Russians would stand to gain by timing the vaccination campaign with US election cycle; I'm drawing blanks. I imagine they'd need to start sooner than 1 month from the election if they're trying to make this some kind of propaganda coup. I'm no virologist, but just seems like a handful of weeks won't be enough time to draw any significant conclusions about the success/failure of the vaccine.

Couldn't it just be that they're prepping for the likely seasonal spike that colder weather is going to bring in the virus transmission numbers?

I don't see any sinister motives in this, at least pertaining to US elections. I could be wrong, but my guess is you think this might be coordinated in some way to boost Trump? If so, what's the strategic significance here?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So now they can make a vaccine?

What was all that jazz about not being able to create vaccine for such a virus?

What about Karen and her essential oils?
edit on 2-8-2020 by Lysergic because: Greasy

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

My take on a Russian pandemic immunization by October ... has at a Core reason

...to have a non-manipulated pandemic shot available to the Public which is not the USA manufactured, BEAST System concoction

the Evil CDC/WHO directed the USAs MEGA-powerful, Pharma Industry to create

for the purpose of Depopulation & Eugenics A program by the Elites Against the poor, commoner & huddled masses

The election story is just some distraction
edit on nd31159638067702042020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Perhaps trumps bromance with Putin will work in our favor if Vlad can send us a few vials of this vaccination juice.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
you are completly right !
russians are just out of the stadium of apes... no match for the super tech USA... lollll a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Considering how notoriously unsuccessful the world has been finding vaccines for Covid viruses in the past (especially its close cousin, the Common Cold) this smells like BS. Something to artificially buoy stock markets.

I'd give it two years at least... if at all, but there probably won't be an economy still standing by then at this rate, so the point may be moot and mute.

edit on 2-8-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have always thought American PEOPLE and Russian PEOPLE would get along great, so I wish them well with their vaccines. I hope they have great success.

Now American POLITICIANS and Russian POLITICIANS can all go hop into a pit of tigers if I had it my way. Hell, let's just make it all POLITICIANS.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There was a report not long ago that Someone had tried to hack Oxford university covid research centre, looks like they were successful

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's health minister is preparing a mass vaccination campaign against the novel coronavirus for October, local news agencies reported on Saturday, after a vaccine completed clinical trials.

Not sure if this had been posted before but it just seems the Russians are trying to get the glory first in performing mass vaccinations just before the US elections. How convenient.

So you are saying they will vaccinate Russians in Russia because of the elections? Paranoid much?

Come on! USA is not the center of the Universe ... people have lives outside of the USA too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join