It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something wrong with white people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
WOW....already backing down....like I thought!

Maybe your Masonic friends can help you.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DeathSlayer

When you have verified proof of purchase for your ticket let me know. Until then this is just more of your internet .50cal tough guy talk.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
WOW....already backing down....like I thought!

If you say so, grampy, let me know when you decide to pony up for a ticket and I'll give you an address. Hell, I'll even post it right here with your verified proof of purchase.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Boadicea

Ooh didn't you get the memo??... all facts are fake facts, unless those facts confirmed my own.

Well gosh darn it! That must be what flew off into the sunset when I was wasting my time screaming from the rooftops...

I love this! I just texted it to my husband... he'll love it too. He can use this now instead of the monkeys when he's talking trash about his bosses LOL!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I often don't remember things that never happened. That's called 'not having dementia'.

Mandela effect is not for the dementia enhanced alone.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Hell for all I know threads like this are done to gauge how angry and crazy some are.

Good point. Some algorithm compiling the data.

I'm just going to bottle up all my seething hatred so the charts will get skewed to make it seem more peaceful among the keyboard warriors.

Then, when everyone is lulled into a false sense of civility; BOOM! open up that can of whoop ass.
Oh wait. Damnit! I stored it in a bottle.

Now people will just laugh at me for mixing metaphors.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

awwwww..... is someone triggered because I will not respond to your ignorance?

Do you need a tissue?

Maybe an emotional support puppy?

Maybe?

I could use some tissue though, thank you. When I use toilet paper to blow my nose it decreases my hoarded stock. Using tissue will let me keep my hoard longer.

I don't need a support puppy because my teddy bear suffices just fine. But thanks for asking.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is important to the world that your emotions and feelings are protected from the bad man.....

Send me your address and I will happily send you plenty of tissue, of course it might have some brown material attached to the tissue but no worries you can still use it.

originally posted by: pthena

awwwww..... is someone triggered because I will not respond to your ignorance?

Do you need a tissue?

Maybe an emotional support puppy?

Maybe?

I could use some tissue though, thank you. When I use toilet paper to blow my nose it decreases my hoarded stock. Using tissue will let me keep my hoard longer.

I don't need a support puppy because my teddy bear suffices just fine. But thanks for asking.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

'US protection' is actually US aggression, you live in a fantasy land

Hey! Our Dear Leader is the toughest man ever against Russia.

You just wait! Upon the suggestion of His advisor Vladimir, those troops are leaving Germany.

Yeah. Then you Europeans will ...

Scotland?

Oh, never mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Send me your address and I will happily send you plenty of tissue, of course it might have some brown material attached to the tissue but no worries you can still use it.

you seem to like asking people for their home address. sounds like a stalker or crazy person.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh that's just nasty!

That belongs in the [ mud pit ], not the [ rants ].

Our standards are really slipping.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Obama had 8 years to get racisim under control and what did he and Biden do about racism?

They made it worse!!

Obama is a racist himself!

Of course most Americans either forgot or deny this FACT!

Let me tell you a secret ...... being divided as we are is what the U.S. government wants otherwise they could have stopped this criminality overnight.

Newsflash! There's something wrong with anyone who is racist, sexist or fascist, regardless of what colour the perpetrator is, or even if they're wearing a toupee and happen to be President

The US system has had strands of racism running through it since it's birth, regardless of which President was in office

GTFO of here with your USA fascist BS. You come on here with all your neckbeard opinions and judgement of western civilization like Europe and the rest of the world doesnt' have deep rooted oppression just like Asia Africa India South America EVERYWHERE. People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

Let me guess, you're one of those sensitive Trump supporters.

I'm glad Europe finally gets to enjoy peace with US protection. I think 80 years without a major conflict might be a new record.

I'm 100% for removing all bases and payment to Europe. I'm not a Trump supporter just because I don't believe in your rampent white guilt and fantasy western oppression narrative.
edit on 1-8-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just like your comments to me ..... they too belong in the trash.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Oh that's just nasty!

That belongs in the [ mud pit ], not the [ rants ].

Our standards are really slipping.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That makes two of us.

USA troops does not belong in Western Europe.

Obama had 8 years to get racisim under control and what did he and Biden do about racism?

They made it worse!!

Obama is a racist himself!

Of course most Americans either forgot or deny this FACT!

Let me tell you a secret ...... being divided as we are is what the U.S. government wants otherwise they could have stopped this criminality overnight.

Newsflash! There's something wrong with anyone who is racist, sexist or fascist, regardless of what colour the perpetrator is, or even if they're wearing a toupee and happen to be President

The US system has had strands of racism running through it since it's birth, regardless of which President was in office

GTFO of here with your USA fascist BS. You come on here with all your neckbeard opinions and judgement of western civilization like Europe and the rest of the world doesnt' have deep rooted oppression just like Asia Africa India South America EVERYWHERE. People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

Let me guess, you're one of those sensitive Trump supporters.

I'm glad Europe finally gets to enjoy peace with US protection. I think 80 years without a major conflict might be a new record.

I'm 100% for removing all bases and payment to europe

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So you are filled with hate?

What a shame....

a reply to: RAY1990

Hell for all I know threads like this are done to gauge how angry and crazy some are.

Good point. Some algorithm compiling the data.

I'm just going to bottle up all my seething hatred so the charts will get skewed to make it seem more peaceful among the keyboard warriors.

Then, when everyone is lulled into a false sense of civility; BOOM! open up that can of whoop ass.
Oh wait. Damnit! I stored it in a bottle.

Now people will just laugh at me for mixing metaphors.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Eastern Europe too. Time to start paying more taxes for the defense of your nato allies
edit on 1-8-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I totally agree!

USA troops heading East.... soon the straw will break the camels back.

Eastern Europe too. Time to start paying more taxes for the defense of your nato allies

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: JDmOKI

GTFO of here with your USA fascist BS.

Wow... the other poster didn't even mention fascism!!!

People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

LOL! Self-fulfilling prophecy!!!

Huh? You think we're heading towards fascism? We sheet on our own president 24/7 without any repercussions and most of the time praise.

Whats wrong with white people is that they're bored and need a shadowy big bad to fight against

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Huh? You think we're heading towards fascism? We sheet on our own president 24/7 without any repercussions and most of the time praise.

Whats wrong with white people is that they're bored and need a shadowy big bad to fight against

LOL! Went right over your head, eh?

Actually, the self-fulfilling prophecy I was referring to was YOU seeing "USA fascist BS" in a comment that did not even mention fascism in any way, shape or form, and then suggesting that --

People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

That ^^^ is YOUR self-fulfilling prophecy! YOU found fascism where it did not even exist!!!

It's okay... it's common to hate most in others what we hate most in ourselves...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Omg please get me lotion for that burn. I need some serious self reflection after being so embarrassed

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So you are filled with hate?

No. I put it in the bottle.
Let me see here ...

Dang it! I forgot to label it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join