It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something wrong with white people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: The2Billies
Perhaps you were too young to remember.

I often don't remember things that never happened. That's called 'not having dementia'.

I was wrong. I found the exact timeline.

You were wrong too my friend.

www.msnbc.com...

The DNC passed a resolution supporting black lives matter in 2015

The Democratic National Committee passed a resolution Friday afternoon supporting the Black Lives Matter movement at the party’s summer meeting. The national party also affirmed a resolution supporting same-sex marriage in every state and another honoring the son of Vice President Joe Biden, Beau Biden, who passed away in May.

THE LAST WORD WITH LAWRENCE O’DONNELL, 8/25/15, 11:10 PM ET
Group of Black Lives Matter activists unveil policy plan
Activists with the Black Lives Matter movement have roiled Democratic politics in recent months, interrupting speeches by the party’s presidential candidates as they try to force the party to prioritize their issues.

The DNC did throw their support behind BLM and said they would prioritize the issues of BLM.

Obama was President and Biden was VP

I know you enjoy insulting, jabbing, and being contrary, but sometimes you do it so much, people begin to ignore you and skip over your posts. The constant got to get them rage or is it perverse glee gets tiresome. This is one instance where you should have checked your facts first my friend. From here on out, you are persona non grata to me until you clean up your act.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You were wrong too my friend.

www.msnbc.com...

The DNC passed a resolution supporting black lives matter in 2015

I was wrong? You said it happened at a convention, twice, and I showed it didn't. Now you just proved that correct even more.

Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
These are pretended riots by a race. This became a political stunt by old leftist white men (Soros). The sad thing is black folks don't realize they got owned again by a rich white democrat to do his bidding. Every time I see them acting out in the street I can see their chains and ignorance. Where is the outrage an old white fart with dementia is the DNC's only option cause they won't put fake primary another black candidate?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Obama had 8 years to get racisim under control and what did he and Biden do about racism?

They made it worse!!

Obama is a racist himself!

Of course most Americans either forgot or deny this FACT!

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Let me tell you a secret ...... being divided as we are is what the U.S. government wants otherwise they could have stopped this criminality overnight.

Newsflash! There's something wrong with anyone who is racist, sexist or fascist, regardless of what colour the perpetrator is, or even if they're wearing a toupee and happen to be President

The US system has had strands of racism running through it since it's birth, regardless of which President was in office

GTFO of here with your USA fascist BS. You come on here with all your neckbeard opinions and judgement of western civilization like Europe and the rest of the world doesnt' have deep rooted oppression just like Asia Africa India South America EVERYWHERE. People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

I'm glad Europe finally gets to enjoy peace with US protection. I think 80 years without a major conflict might be a new record.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why dont you you PM me your home address and I will stop by when I do return.

How's that tough guy?

...ALL minorities who want to get in my face and lecture me on racism will get their ass handed to them in a small sandwich bag.

When you coming back to the United States, the country you abandoned, with your .50cal to set things straight, tough guy?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Dont let that masonic BLM hat get under your skin. Let him whine and kick up dust. He is just another coward who hides behind his anoniminty.

At that time Obama/Biden encouraged BLM and the DNC during their convention voted to support BLM and all its objectives.

LOL.

Black Live Matter Formation: July 13, 2013

2012 Democratic National Convention: September 4–6,2012

Must be that BLM time machine they used. Or you're just a liar. I need to think about this a bit more....

Um

Obama was President in 2012 and 2013, and Biden was VP

Obama became President in 2009 and Biden was VP then

Obama was still President in 2016 during the convention and Biden was still VP

Regardless of "your" timeline, Obama was President and Biden was Vice President during the formation of BLM and when the DNC voted to support BLM wholeheartedly.

I was alive and an adult then and remember the 2016 DNC fawning all over BLM and gushing with support for BLM, it's platform and its message. Perhaps you were too young to remember.

Of course, I'm sure you were too young to remember Biden in Senate hearing saying the "N" word over 13 times. You may not have even been born and probably weren't alive when Biden said of integrative bussing that it would cause a racial jungle. I wonder how BLM can support a super old white man who freely and publicly used the "N" word over a dozen times in the Senate. Oh well, that is liberalism, selective memory. Oops, I forgot, it is perfectly ok for an old white man to have said the "N" word if he is a liberal.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Projection is the thing nowadays. Weak-minded people cast their own deficiencies onto those they dislike.

The problem is that the disliked are pretty pathetic in the self-esteem department. This was accomplished by programming the last three generations or so in the classroom.

They've been indoctrinated into the self-loathing subculture they are today by the lefties of yesterday.

The USSR, in the 60's, hatched a plan to destroy the United States from within by undermining its most important institutions. Chernobyl may have killed the USSR, but it has been reborn in a new skin via the American educational system.

Infiltration, not invasion.

I'm not bowing to the herd. You shouldn't either.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Another white BLM cry baby.

Anyone who violates law is a criminal.

I don't care what color they are.

These idiot white people at these protest??? BLM hates seeing white people at their protest.

Check the net many out spoken BLM stating white people should stay out of THEIR protest...making it racist from BLM from their very begining.

BLM uses white people at their riots as pawns.

a reply to: Lucidparadox

Your written reply above has nothing to do with the fact that I pointed out the whole basis of your thread is a farce.

Youre complaining white people arent "taking action" and that they are "cry babies" and that they are just letting them "burn down our cities"

Im pointed out that half of if not more of the people rioting, burning down cities, and "taking action" ARE in fact white.

You just seem to be upset that the white people taking action are doing so for a cause that YOU dont support or believe in. Therefore you ignore their existence.

@eletheia
Nobody is bending over backwards to show they arent racists... they are standing up for whats right, and using their privilege to fight injustice...

Also... theres a difference between racism, bigotry, and prejudice.. all have different definitions. Read up on which word to use at which time.

Also.. you showed your true colors in that post with a very prejudiced comment:

"instead of getting off their backsides and joining their successful brothers"

Suggesting people of color who are suffering from poverty or whatever societal disparity they are suffering from are experiencing it soley to "being lazy" and "being on their backsides" shows that you have fallen for jim crow era type propaganda.

I find it hard to fathom mothers and fathers working 3 jobs each and still barely making enough to support their families lazy. When school systems in economically depressed areas suffer and dont offer the same opportunities as elsewhere.... when police impose more strict surveillance and action in your area than elsewhere... when your disproportionately paid for the same work... when you simply arent provided the same opportunities.... I dont think thats lazy.

It isn't "woe is me"... its a horrible reality that stems from the exact mindset youre bringing in here.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Boadicea

And this is why we can't have nice things...

I offered several examples that prove the OP incorrect -- grossly incorrect! -- and I get crickets! Including the OP. But folks sure continue spouting the selective "facts" that float their bubbles. One might think that those most outraged would be happy to learn of good people doing good things... some might even want to do something like that themselves, rather than just sit around talking trash about their fellow citizens. But nope!

Is ATS' new motto "embrace ignorance"? Or just "ignore facts and truth"??? (Not sure there's a difference...)

Either way, we have met the real enemy, and it's not them. It's us.

It's propaganda. To rile people up.

Why educate or debate? Just be meanies to them and rile them up back. Hell for all I know threads like this are done to gauge how angry and crazy some are.

It's not like many challenge the premises made in threads like this anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
First world issues man...when you have it so good, it feels wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

GTFO of here with your USA fascist BS.

Wow... the other poster didn't even mention fascism!!!

People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

LOL! Self-fulfilling prophecy!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

It's not like many challenge the premises made in threads like this anymore.

And probably because when we do, we get crickets!!! Just like right here in this thread, where the OP still has not responded to my initial post citing several examples of good people doing good things to protect their own homes, businesses, neighborhoods, etc.

People like their echo chambers. And it's rather discouraging to take the time and energy to post a thoughtful and reasonable (counter) response to an OP only for it to be totally and completely ignored. It's also very telling, of course, which is valuable in and of itself. So I guess that's the takeaway for me!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
awwwww..... is someone triggered because I will not respond to your ignorance?

Do you need a tissue?

Maybe an emotional support puppy?

edit on 1-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sure, gramps, let me know when you decide to come back and we'll set up a face to face.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

as they shake and pee on themselves.

Some of us have problems like Parkinson's and bladder control issues. It's not like we wanted that; certainly didn't ask the government to give it to us or anything.

But I don't want to talk about that. This mis-quote popped into my head: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I got to thinking, what would it look like if massed troops set about dominating the cities, mass arrests, mass beatings based upon group identities rather than evidence which connects actual crime to actual individuals?

Lots of Americans would consider that to be some sort of tyranny or something.

But hey: Let's make America great again. Benjamin Franklin fought to raise taxes on wealthy land owners to finance militias to fight the French and Indians on behalf of the British crown. He even got the pacifist Quakers to take up arms.

Then later, he buddied up to the French to aid in throwing off the shackles of British taxing authority.

America is a strangely complicated place.

edit on 1-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

awwwww..... is someone triggered because I will not respond to your ignorance?

Do you need a tissue?

Maybe an emotional support puppy?

LOL!!! Ignorance??? Hahahaha! I already provided the facts with sources and you ignored it until your own pride got triggered tweaked. Too freaking funny! Teeheehee!!!

But since you finally found your "reply" button, maybe you can actually provide some facts to counter my links... you know... prove me wrong!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sounds good.

Send me your address per PM.

I plan on coming back this Thanksgiving.....

Can't wait to face you ..... my little BLM dreamer.

I will keep ATS up to date if you send info to me or chicken out. I am taking bets.

I guess its time to man up, huh?

Oh.... don't forget to bring your numerous friends ( a tactic of BLM)

Damn you have given me a reason to live!

I can't wait!

Sure, gramps, let me know when you decide to come back and we'll set up a face to face.

edit on 1-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

When you have verified proof of purchase for your ticket let me know. Until then this is just more of your internet .50cal tough guy talk.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Obama had 8 years to get racisim under control and what did he and Biden do about racism?

They made it worse!!

Obama is a racist himself!

Of course most Americans either forgot or deny this FACT!

Let me tell you a secret ...... being divided as we are is what the U.S. government wants otherwise they could have stopped this criminality overnight.

Newsflash! There's something wrong with anyone who is racist, sexist or fascist, regardless of what colour the perpetrator is, or even if they're wearing a toupee and happen to be President

The US system has had strands of racism running through it since it's birth, regardless of which President was in office

GTFO of here with your USA fascist BS. You come on here with all your neckbeard opinions and judgement of western civilization like Europe and the rest of the world doesnt' have deep rooted oppression just like Asia Africa India South America EVERYWHERE. People who see fascism everywhere will always find it.

Let me guess, you're one of those sensitive Trump supporters.

I'm glad Europe finally gets to enjoy peace with US protection. I think 80 years without a major conflict might be a new record.

'US protection' is actually US aggression, you live in a fantasy land

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

LOL!!! Ignorance??? Hahahaha! I already provided the facts with sources and you ignored it until your own pride got triggered tweaked. 

Ooh didn't you get the memo??... all facts are fake facts, unless those facts confirmed my own.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join