It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare McDonald Clip.

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena just posted this rare one:

Condon Whitewash Committee:

edit on 31-7-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Eeeehehehehoooo!

What my mom and I saw in 1988 was disc shaped, had red lights on it, and it followed our truck for about half a mile before stopping in front of our driveway, treetop high and silent, until we got inside the house.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If the guy was driven to suicide because of his position and outspoken views on the issue, then kudos should be given to those who maintained their own ideas on the phenomenon.

Additionally, having a policy of silencing anyone in a position where people might listen as well as promoting mocking stories on the subject is and has proven highly effective

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I will have it later . Thank you Karl 12 for all your gatherings and collectings.
cheers and all that goes with the blessings of knowledge. Off to put my wife to sleep then ..... que Arnold “ I’ll be back”!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thank you OP your video was new to me....what a Hero that man is.

These men are Humanitarian Heros.... future learning will accept and endorse them as Fallen Warriors or Soldiers of Truth.

Wilbert Smith was also a advocate for full disclosure once he realised the data was being actively suppressed.

www.bing.com... 2Fsearch%3Fq%3DWilbert%2BSmith%2BProject%2BMagnet%26FORM%3DRESTAB

www.bing.com... 2Fsearch%3Fq%3DWilbert%2BSmith%2BProject%2BMagnet%26FORM%3DRESTAB

www.bing.com... R
edit on 31-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

James McDonald was an advocate for the right thing. Proper scientific investigation instead of ignorance and ridicule.

Scientific American recently published a rather interesting piece on the problematic relationship between ufology and science. I have to stress that I strongly agree with that particular perspective on the subject.

Even more interesting is the writeup of McDonald's speech Science in Default: 22 Years of inadequate UFO investigations (also available here in PDF format), which he held in 1969 at the 134th Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

He was a true researcher with all the credentials required to make a great impact throughout the field of ufology. It's really sad that such an accomplished individual became one of the victims of the UFO debate and its ridicule.
edit on 3-8-2020 by jeep3r because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Sorry Jeeper, just saw your post - excellent links my friend.

One4all - also very well said!

new topics

top topics

join