It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's going to get worse before November

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

People used to say when Alan Greenspan sneezes the world catches a cold.

Well, we are way past the sniffles this flu season.

It was for this very reason Libya was given a nobel peace prize winning Obama era enema.

The gloves are off. The fighters have taken it outside the ring and the referee is nowhere to be seen.

Yes, the United States has a history of sending its military overseas to pave the way for its corporations.

That foreign policy will now further polarize the world into two camps.

I will stand with the US but only because Donald Trump is still your president.

Anybody else and we're cooked.

edit on 31-7-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
www.rt.com...

It was for this very reason Libya was given a nobel peace prize winning Obama era enema.

The gloves are off. The fighters have taken it outside the ring and the referee is nowhere to be seen.

Yes, the United States has a history of sending its military overseas to pave the way for its corporations.

The way I read that, is that Donald Trumps trade war with China, the tariffs, the insults etc... Has led to China devaluing the dollar, with help from Russia..

So... once he is out of office, the next president can rekindle our friendship with China right?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

Good points all.

And good analysis too.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Yea and tThe New Turkish Caliph Erdogan is exporting Islamic militants to Azerbaijan so they can fight the oldest Christian state in the world. That is some biblical type shiznit right there. Someone ought to do a theology thread on the ramifications of that. I would really love to participate.]

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i keep wondering if people have woken up to the threat that china poses but i fear its too late. the die is cast and the pawns are in place its just a matter of when the time is right. the US would be wise to polarize the world. atleast everyone will have to make a choice between freedom or oppression.
edit on 31-7-2020 by TheScale because: u know... stupid grammatical errors and such

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

www.rt.com...

The way I read that, is that Donald Trumps trade war with China, the tariffs, the insults etc... Has led to China devaluing the dollar, with help from Russia..

So... once he is out of office, the next president can rekindle our friendship with China right?

If by frienship you mean trades designed to benefit China and harm the U. S. and its people, then yes.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Yea and tThe New Turkish Caliph Erdogan is exporting Islamic militants to Azerbaijan so they can fight the oldest Christian state in the world. That is some biblical type shiznit right there. Someone ought to do a theology thread on the ramifications of that. I would really love to participate.]

It is very important to realize that both sides have too much blood on their hands already.

Left and right played everybody.

At this point you pick a team, not the moral highground.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
i keep wondering if people have woken up to the threat that china poses but i fear its too late. the die is cast and the pawns are in place its just a matter of when the time is right. the US would be wise to polarize the world. atleast everyone will have to make a choice between freedom or oppression.

Is it really that simple?

I'd settle for a lesser of two evils.
edit on 31-7-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

If by frienship you mean trades designed to benefit China and harm the U. S. and its people, then yes.

If by harming the U.S. and Benefiting China you mean, a maintaining a strong US dollar... then... Im struggling to see how it REALLY harms the US as a whole?

a trade is when you give something up to get something... I guess you seek a trade where you dont have to give anything... isnt that stealing?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

If by harming the U.S. and Benefiting China you mean, a maintaining a strong US dollar... then... Im struggling to see how it REALLY harms the US as a whole?

a trade is when you give something up to get something... I guess you seek a trade where you dont have to give anything... isnt that stealing?

You call what you had pre-Trump a strong dollar?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

china is going to split the world from pole to pole if given the chance. they will destroy the cultural diversity of the world, enslave millions, and impose their will upon the survivors. u either push back or give in. it sounds apocalyptic but all u have to do is take a look at that country. they are reaching a breaking point within their borders and they have to move out. theyve always had great ambitions and those ambitions have only grown with time. the only thing thats undetermined is when it will happen. i know u want another option but i honestly dont see one barring a cataclysm outside of human control. things are coming to a head and it would be better for the world to align against china for the sake of humanity.
edit on 31-7-2020 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The US has been in a privileged position having the Dollar as preffered currencey. You could do good things, help the world. Instead it has been used as weapon against friends and foes. Im suprised the rest of the world has taken so long to get sick of the abuse.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

If it comes to that, China will have a few friends standing behind them.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

That's one side of it, sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

but do they need friends if they arent foes?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Would you care to elaborate?

if countries dont push back against china and sit on the sidelines will they even be considered of consequence to chinas ambitions? personally i think we need a coalition of countries to systematically attack china on all fronts to quell the threat. its going to take the combined efforts of many countries that arent exactly friends to stifle china. people will have to shift loyalties and forget the old ways if they want to survive.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

America and the Chinese Communists were never friends.

If America is friendly with the Chinese Communists, then America is being taken advantage of, exploited and letting it happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
With any luck civil war will break out in USA this year.

USA is already divided and clearly dying ... this political system in USA is dead. It's only entertainment.

Not enough good people in USA. Too many cowards and comminists already infused into this dying Republic... 244 years since 1776.

USA almost made it to 250 years existence..... almost......

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

it will die out. whats the news cycle running at with its apocalyptic BS? 6 months to 2 year cycles advancing every turnover? its all BS propagated by a media that seems far more influential then it really is at the street level beyond isolated pockets looked at with a microscope. beyond whatever whackadoo bs the media pushes between now and the elections cycle the next real shift will be moments after the election results no matter who wins. smoke and mirrors, fun and games... were all f'd

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join