It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do lock downs and masks work? A timeline of Israel's efforts from March - July 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
March 30

Israel set to ask public to wear surgical masks when going outside

www.ynetnews.com...

..as proven by Asian countries....[I went along with this reasoning before]

April 7 (Not related to masks -- just gatherings, showing enforcement)

Israeli police arrest Orthodox Jews for public gatherings amid coronavirus

www.middleeasteye.net...

April 11

Israelis required to wear face masks when out in public (w/ grace period)

www.timesofisrael.com...

May 24 - 1 week pause noted due to heatwave

Israel: Masks mandatory again after heatwave subsides

www.i24news.tv...

June 10

Fines Quadruple for Coronavirus Violations

hamodia.com...

June 29

Israel Raises Fines for Not Wearing Face Masks

atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com...

July 6

Israeli police beat and taser young man for not wearing coronavirus mask

www.middleeasteye.net...

------

July 29
3 months+ after mandatory masks and other lock down measures......hitting 2000+ cases today (again).

Equivalent to ~70,000 in USA. [similar testing levels]

www.worldometers.info...

Israel - smaller country, easier to monitor compliance. Sure, are there some "mask / lock down violators".... ok. [See what happens to them above] But that many? And why is the equivalent rate almost identical to the USA?

Israel - population density map - not many people live in most of the the Negev desert. Concentrated population in small area --> easier to enforce.

ontheworldmap.com...

Israel size comparison

www.mylifeelsewhere.com...

thetruesize.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

S&F

When I saw this thread last night I wondered how few people were going to comment.

It's telling.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

S&F

When I saw this thread last night I wondered how few people were going to comment.

It's telling.

Indeed it is.

Uncovered deception in media reporting as it relates to case rise and lock downs as well. The same pattern in Israel is present in several dozen nations at least - big/small, enforcement or not, "developed / non-developed," all regions of world. If it was just Israel, would be easy to dismiss...

Mask strongholds like Japan and Hong Kong are failing. Possibly Vietnam now - which upon further research, turns out they don't even use masks that much...but could use more verification. Projecting Thailand and Taiwan to have large case rise within 6-12 months now.

Maybe I post later.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Best video I've seen showing life in Vietnam...WITHOUT masks. From May. Nothing about the "virus" has changed.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Most people in israel believe that they are being lied to about this whole virus.... many have started to consider the 5G connections and other possible connections.

Israelis are a stiff necked people.... the NWO will not manage to get them to comply.... this will be the main trigger for an attempt to infiltrate and destroy. Prophecies being fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Some countries had Covid-19 deaths soar, no mandatory masks/lockdowns, then Covid-19 deaths plummeted, just like annual FLU does.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Most people in israel believe that they are being lied to about this whole virus.... many have started to consider the 5G connections and other possible connections.

Israelis are a stiff necked people.... the NWO will not manage to get them to comply.... this will be the main trigger for an attempt to infiltrate and destroy. Prophecies being fulfilled.

Good on those that do....re: 5G. Microwave radiation....4G LTE+ (Advanced / Pro) is enough to cause sickness/death.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Some countries had Covid-19 deaths soar, no mandatory masks/lockdowns, then Covid-19 deaths plummeted, just like annual FLU does.

bingo...

trends.google.com...

Thought that was interesting. Have fun selecting different countries.

Which countries are you thinking about in particular? Other than Sweden...of course.

I will say over next 10 years, the weather relationship won't hold as well....assuming it doesn't just disappear (Like SARS, etc..).

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

In related news, Australia has just reported a 50%+ drop in winter flu cases due to mask wearing and social distancing.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

In related news, Australia has just reported a 50%+ drop in winter flu cases due to mask wearing and social distancing.

Just sayin'

You mean just lyin?
Because you don't know anything about what caused the drop.
Nobody does.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yeah.
It just happened because, something. I guess.

But it definitely wasn't masks and social distancing.

Right?

edit on 8/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But it definitely wasn't masks and social distancing.

You're not getting any where putting words in anyone's mouth.
I didn't say it was or wasn't because of anything.That was the
person I replied to. In fact hasn't the narrative often been

"we don't know anything about this virus"

I know I've heard and read that countless times. How about you?

It just happened because, something. I guess.

Yep just like every other time we didn't do all this political
mask dancing and unsociable nasty human distancing because
egg headed science. If this is what science is gonna do to us
F23K that. So moronic walk'n around with a face diaper on.
Get over it. Science sucks. LOL
edit on 1-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
These are the links being discussed -- not afraid to put things on the table ...many are. (Psst: go to reddit to really see blindness), Not afraid to be wrong...I've eaten CROW MANY times in my life...a lot more than just about anyone...after awhile - you almost like it!

Every time I am wrong, it (Hopefully) means one less time I am wrong in the future, and one less "avenue" to check.

www.abc.net.au...

Flu season which struck down 310,000 Australians 'worst on record' due to early outbreaks

Q: why was it a record?

www.abc.net.au...

Flu deaths drop in Australia as coronavirus restrictions save hundreds of lives

--

Covid DOES NOT EQUAL flu.

DId less people go get flu checks?

Let's see similar data from other countries. Somebody go look for it. I have some...

www.timesofisrael.com...

OF course...Argentina, Chile, South Africa are getting hit hard by COVID....so...and Australia now too...Victoria to start. NSW next?

"Another factor that appears to have played a role is the drastic reduction in international air travel. Each year there are new strains of influenza but with flights reduced and travel restricted, the flu has not been carried across borders, preventing its spread, Channel 12 reported."

I like that explanation. But COVID isn't the "flu."

...thank you to the person who noted this story....as I'd seen it a short while ago and it was sitting in the back of my head...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

August 11, 2020

White House Covid-19 Task Force Member confirms that universal wearing of masks to prevent the spread of Covid-19 is NOT based on SCIENCE.

Is Dr. Scott Atlas replacing Dr. Fauci? Hope so!

Quick Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1918 flu was not stopped by masks...that's a fraudulent claim.

Received email with links showing they don't even stop much in surgical settings. I try to post those later.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

1918 flu was not stopped by masks...that's a fraudulent claim.

In order to be fraudulent someone would have to have made it.
Did someone?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

fraudulent...bad choice of words? Maybe - FALSE claim. INCORRECT claim. Fraudulent still does mean false though. False attribution.

elemental.medium.com...

archive.is...

Read a book called INVISIBLE RAINBOW to learn more

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

August 11, 2020

White House Covid-19 Task Force Member confirms that universal wearing of masks to prevent the spread of Covid-19 is NOT based on SCIENCE.

Let's hope Biden/Harris don't win. In no way do I care for Trump's self-serving view...but this whole mask/lockdown thing is ridiculous.

I don't care about science...I care about results. And the results are in. ALL OVER the world.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

August 11, 2020

Let's hope Biden/Harris don't win. In no way do I care for Trump's self-serving view...but this whole mask/lockdown thing is ridiculous.

I don't care about science...I care about results. And the results are in. ALL OVER the world.

www.bloomberg.com...

Not sure why this is so hard:

Protect the most vulnerable
Allow the young and healthy to live life (yes there is risk, but no more so than other risks people take)
There will be a spike... hold it back until your medical facilities are ready and let it do it’s Covid thing. You are not stopping it— rip the band aid instead of pulling it slowly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join