It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain, former GOP Presidential candidate, dies of Covid 19 complications.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Herman Cain, former Republican presidential candidate and former CEO of a major pizza chain who went on to become an ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, died Thursday of complications from the coronavirus. He was 74.

Dan Calabrese, who authored a post on Cain’s website announcing the death, told The Associated Press that Cain died at an Atlanta hospital early Thursday morning.

Cain had been ill with the virus for several weeks. It’s not clear when or where he was infected, but he was hospitalized less than two weeks after attending Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on June 20. Cain had been co-chair of Black Voices for Trump.

A photo taken at the rally showed Cain, without a mask, sitting closely to other people who also were not wearing any face coverings. A statement on his Twitter account said he tested positive for COVID on June 29 and was hospitalized July 1 because his symptoms were serious.

apnews.com...

Makes me sad. I supported him when he ran for President. He was a great man.

Always really inspired me to see another black man rise into becoming a self made millionaire.

There were talks of him being chairman of the federal reserve before his passing.
edit on 30-7-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Is in another forum sir.

caine train ded

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Already Posted several times. See Above

Closed

join