It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do nukes kill ghosts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: washy76

No, because ghosts don't exist.

I donno man

I've seen some s--t

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i think not, because ghosts are already dead - if ghosts even exist.

Ghosts do exist and they are not dead. They are just in between worlds. Nukes do disturb them because nukes are themselves inter-dimensional. That's why the UFO guys don't want us using them. It's not just about us; it affects their world as well. When you say "ghosts don't exist" all you are saying is that you have never experienced one. I know many of you are "way too smart" to believe this, but this post is the most truth you will read on ATS today.
edit on 7/30/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

No, because ghosts don't exist.

Prove it!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If they work on hurricanes, why not ghosts?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Prove a negative? That's the opposite of how this is supposed to work.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
From the belief among Japanese victim's families and friends was... the closer you are to the explosion the chances of disintegration of the "soul" was higher. This probably stems from the DNA or gene structural damage and sharing such with children.

The "shadow people" effect of disintegrated victims creates these psychological anomalies on people that view such devastating results of human destruction. And is an important role in deweaponizing these WMD.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
If you were to read the Law of One, Ra stated that the explosion does something to the spirit when its so abruptly separated from the body. Makes it harder to "heal" or reincarnate from my limited understanding, still a noob.

I've read something similar, I think in a near death experience report. From what I recall, it was explained to the person who had died that when people die suddenly or violently, they may need special attention when they enter "heaven" (whatever you want to call it). Apparently dying under certain sudden or violent conditions can put people into a sort of difficult spiritual state where they need intensive care until they can be normalized.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

yes, nukes kill ghosts

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Right another answer for you.

Like Religion some scientists embrace it and other's detest it, some claim it is true and other's will fight tooth and nail to deny there is any validity whatsoever.
Parallel reality's, based in quantum theory.

There are a great many threads on this site about the Mandella Affect were people seem to remember different timelines in which history was slightly different, it got it's name because someone (many people actually) remembered Mandella dying and yet he was still alive and there was no proof of false news.

Now stay with me, if a soul exists in parallel reality's in the many worlds universe then it may exist in several of YOU at the same time, some of them are perhaps a little ahead in time and other's a little behind, your soul may get those "Déjà Vu" moments when it has two reality's overlapping at and it sees it twice in quick succession, we may even see these other reality's sometimes in our dream's only for them to then happen to us in this reality.

If we are quantum being's then NO a nuclear bomb, a solar supernova or even an anti matter explosion would NOT destroy the soul.

edit on 30-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I like this thread..
The question could be connected to the reported UFO´s messing with nukes.
And UFO´s started to show up more after the first nuke tests.
Could be connected to the prison planet theory in the alien interview story.
It would be like a prison escape to them.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: oloufo

i think not, because ghosts are already dead - if ghosts even exist.

Ghosts do exist and they are not dead. They are just in between worlds. Nukes do disturb them because nukes are themselves inter-dimensional. That's why the UFO guys don't want us using them. It's not just about us; it affects their world as well. When you say "ghosts don't exist" all you are saying is that you have never experienced one.

^

THIS is the truth.

Excellent summarization! I couldn’t have accomplished it in so few words myself.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Probably screws with the space time continuum to an extent, and is probably more of a threat to the biosphere then it would be to the actual planet or soul.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the sun, since it would be the main actuator/agitator for all life on the planet.

Thing is, one would have to be dead to actually ask and find out though.
edit on 30-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is peak ATS. Short answer, no. Long answer, noooooo.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join