It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B captures cabal member

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme
In case the glaring sarcasm escaped you, consider this as a friendly hint towards it.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Ahhhh

Duly noted

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Ive been down that rabbit hole with Branton, the Grand Cosmic Conflict, and the like.

Our Earth is about as hollow as she is flat through I'm afraid.

I mean i don't discount the notion of vast cave systems bellow, but our planet is an oblate spheroid.

The universe is a big place, infinitely so apparently, as to the things that are going on, well that's defined by the limited combinations that matter can take, the universe follows rules, well this one anyhoo.

I’ve never heard of Branton or the grand cosmic conflict. I’m on YouTube now and I’ve found a 43 minute movie about the battle between good and evil but I can’t find anything about branton.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Here is a start.

archive.org...

Need a new rabbit for that hole all the same.
edit on 1-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: kwakakev

Then why the hell waste billions on the likes of a fleet of Northrop Grumman B-21 Raiders?

Because we, above ground, need jobs and TPTB can't be having us work on the likes of the Tr6 Telos.....

I can’t say we certainly have a “tr3b”, but the above is a logical answer for “why have a B-21”.

Employees, wages, share price, revenue tied to said share price, etc. Kind of hard to report earnings if the line item is “other” and there’s billions on billions that are more-less not accounted for. Said another way, even if that line item was hefty, but no one talks about what it is, kind of hard for an investor to say with confidence that revenue would occur ongoing.

Then there’s also the public opinion factor. Merely saying “we have the most advanced military tech and check out the most advanced bomber in the world” is good for US social stability.

So, you spend money on the B-21 to show that we’re “doing something” and “still safe” and “the best”.

Then, you black budget the good stuff.

Said another way - having the best tech and defense is actually important in the world we live in. We have a lot of resources in the US. A lot of desirable and profitable geography and real estate. Natural resources. Tech sector leadership - a whole lot of things other countries don’t have. Would Russia or China take us over if they could? No doubt in my mind.

So will we devote essentially endless resources to the MIC, plow money into stuff you/me/the enemy doesn’t know about and push to actually obtain and achieve tech thats “sci fi” in nature to stay ahead or on par with our adversaries IMO.

Or, if you’re not on board with that line of thinking - another way to ponder this is we were doing research into tech along the lines of “anti-gravity” half a century ago... I’d be willing to wager we figured some of that out.

Even though NASA says we still can’t explain how gravity actually works.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The one I saw was about 15,000 to 25,000 feet (guessing by the 3,5000 foot mountains), and like I said, stuttered, like it was being driven slow.

They want us to see!

But it seems orders are to keep it under wraps.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
go go power rangers!!!

Just kidding, even that show has better special effects.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Totally agree I once and still believe that the DS has a lot of media corporations in their own inventory and to their disposal , like maybe for instance programs like Adobe an other 3d companies to create as much damage in unrealistic media as possible for those who are willing to damage the system with falsified information.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
TR3B captures cabal member with tractor beam and then does hyper jump

The TR3B uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defense.

I don't know.

Looks good enough to share. This is the first UFO video on the Youtube channel "TR3B Alpha Video". The other work on the channel is a little out there, not outrageously fake. Is it a fake to help rattle the cabal? Is it legit and the cabal really do have someone higher to answer too?

I'm not even going to click on the video, buuut, the quoted (my bold) text above /does/ have some redemptive qualities to it.

If you haven't already, research Mark McAndlish and his stories of the Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV). He has some pretty thought-provoking ideas about advanced propulsion systems that are based on electrogravitics, in particular, moving plasma Hg through charged fields generated by extremely high voltage Tesla coils. No need at all for a nuclear power source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join