It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Sabotage of Hydroxychloroquine Use for COVID-19: Doctors Worldwide Protest the Disaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I live in the tropics. I wash my hands as well.

The mouse has eaten the potato.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

FDA

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine

Don't think the studies are done yet especially when they were pulled from the Lancet

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes. No adequate studies have been completed as yet.

Your doctor can prescribe it for you. Maybe if you tell him you really, really, really need it he might do so.

“The EUA had no impact on whether physicians could prescribe the drug off-label, whether patients could receive it off-label,” said Sachs. “It just made it easier for hospital-based providers to obtain the drug from the stockpile and to administer it to their patients.”

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 7/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am not sure if that choice is offered to me. Would rather start with that than a death bed drug

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Should you show symptoms you are free to ask your doctor to prescribe either. You can even ask for a prophylactic prescription. Trump did.

It is, indeed, between you and your doctor.

You could even ask for a morphine prescription.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No, I think that choice has been taken away from us.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No, I think that choice has been taken away from us.

You don't believe the administration?

At this point, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are just like any other approved drug in the United States. They may be used in hospital, they may be used in out-patient, they may be used at home — all subject to a doctor’s prescription.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
From your source

What is less clear — and where Trump and Azar may have a point — is that these results don’t necessarily rule out that hydroxychloroquine might still have some effect in milder cases or for COVID-19 prevention.

Some scientists do think it’s plausible that hydroxychloroquine could still work in these instances — even if there isn’t yet any evidence that it does. 

As Nicholas White, a professor of tropical medicine at the University of Oxford’s Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health and Mahidol University in Thailand, told us in an email, it’s “[m]uch easier to prevent infections growing in the body” than to get “rid of them once they have grown.”

My doctor will not back me. He is anti Trump

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Should be a choice between me and my doctor.
It is. Find another doctor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join