It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain dies from from Coronavirus after being hospitalized....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Jaellma

He was in a high risk category. Many of these older 70+ politicians are in the high risk category. If you are 70+, I would take every precaution to not get the COVID. Older people do not tolerate pneumonia well.

Yes .
And Herman had had Stage 4 liver cancer.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Jaellma
Yeah, his team had said it was in remission but I guess something as deadly as this virus can push whatever underlying conditions one may have over the edge.

I'd be fairly certain that this had nothing to do with his 2006 bout with cancer.

Just noticed you posted before I did.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Until anyone sees the coroner's report we will not know anything other than conjecture.

Agreed?

Agreed but if he would have had a cancer relapse I'm fairly certain he would have spoken of it since he was an advocate for early screening.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
For most, stage 4 cancer is likely to return, even if a person enters remission.

I'm well aware of that, my old man had it twice, both times we knew and I seriously doubt he had a relapse.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Can you also explain how I knew on the 27th?

Knew what?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree. Trump himself just said he died from China Flu. So I'm assuming he meant COVID.

There is no mention of any relapse or that he was unhealthy. If he had a relapse Herman being a smart man would have worn a mask I believe.

Boy they complain on one side that every death is blamed on COVID so now we are switching it up to COVID deaths are really results from something 14 years earlier. If I get COVID and die, please don't let them blame it on childbirth in 2003 or my appendix surgery in 2011.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that your party isn't competent enough to keep its prominent members alive. Trump doesn't even wear a mask, he will probably get sick at some point. You are all falling victim to a misinformation campaign meant to make you put your own lives in danger.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I'm not surprised that your party isn't competent enough to keep its prominent members alive. Trump doesn't even wear a mask, he will probably get sick at some point. You are all falling victim to a misinformation campaign meant to make you put your own lives in danger.

Isn't it our right to decide? We don't need you to protect us, we can make our own decisions. We all take risks everyday getting out of bed. Thanks, but no thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The worst has been folks making politics about this disease. Certain politicians should have NEVER done that. Wont go into who at this time.

Folks need to be cautious about this disease and take it seriously and IMO leave politics out of it but its too late.

Cain, I recall was the 999 guy on economics in the 2012 race
He actually was winning the GOP race at one point.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Isn't the entire point of the "mask campaign" that it doesn't protect you but protects others. So, him not wearing a mask putting him at risk is a moot point, isn't it? Unless, that entire reason is merely bunk?

Which is it smart guy???

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join