It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain dies from from Coronavirus after being hospitalized....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Herman Cain, a business executive and former Republican presidential candidate, has died after contracting the novel coronavirus. He was 74-years-old.

Herman Cain dead - from COVID19

He reportedly got the virus after attending Trump's Tulsa rally. Wonder if they treated him with any Hydroxychloroquine?
edit on 30-7-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN title must match source

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

He reportedly got the virus after attending Trump's Tulsa rally.

From this point forward Herman Cain's life doesn't matter. Only his death and how useful it is as a cudgel against Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

He was in a high risk category. Many of these older 70+ politicians are in the high risk category. If you are 70+, I would take every precaution to not get the COVID. Older people do not tolerate pneumonia well.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

At least you didn't say that he got the virus at a Trump rally.

Yes, he was diagnosed with it after he attended a rally. I bet he did other things before he was diagnosed with COVID, but we won't look into it, or even intimate that he may have caught it any other way.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Didn't he have stage 4 colon cancer?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

From this point forward Herman Cain's life doesn't matter. Only his death and how useful it is as a cudgel against Trump.

Unfortunately, that's how politics plays out, buddy.

I found a thread detailing the genesis of his infection up until today...
Herman Cain COVID19

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That's a shame,it really is. He was a good decent American.

that said it preposterous to think they can narrow the source of his infection to the rally in Tulsa unless he was the boy in the plastic bubble prior too and immediately after.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

He was in a high risk category. Many of these older 70+ politicians are in the high risk category. If you are 70+, I would take every precaution to not get the COVID. Older people do not tolerate pneumonia well.

But it still makes you wonder if he had access to HCQ. I guess we would never know.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yeah, I was reading the Twitterati's disgusting response to all of this.

The game is already afoot. No article will be written by the media that isn't a weaponized eulogy of Herman Cain lobbed at the Trump administration.

We might as well forget that the man ever had a legacy. A real one.

His crime? Being a conservative. That's it.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yeah, I was reading the Twitterati's disgusting response to all of this.

The game is already afoot. No article will be written by the media that isn't a weaponized eulogy of Herman Cain lobbed at the Trump administration.

We might as well forget that the man ever had a legacy. A real one.

His crime? Being a conservative. That's it.

Well, we all know how the media works. You can't sit here and tell me you are shocked. They do the same character assassinations with Dr. Stella Immanuel and other people to suit the agenda. 4 years ago or even further back they did the same thing to Obama and the democrats. It's just politics and whatever agenda is being played out for that particular moment.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
He died on the 27th.....

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hearing Herman Cain just died.....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Got to say, this will be used against trump in many ways.

According to Fauchi, we need to all be wearing goggles as well now so we are all red in the face

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yes he did have stage 4 colon cancer and it spread to his liver, he was certainly an at risk patient for that alone not to mention his age. The body is never the same after chemo and other cancer treatments

For the left to pardon the pun trumpet this for anything, just shows their true character.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Of course he did. In reality, nobody knows when he got it. Saying he got it at a Trump rally is just another way for the media to blame Trump. Odd that Trump didn't get coronavirus at his Trump rally.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I think both matter to be honest.
His life's work is significant.
Even though he was elderly, was his life cut short due to Covid?
Was it cut short because he didn't take reasonable precautions?

link   
Just being a messenger, buddy. Don't attack the messenger. Go after the media.

link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Didn't he have stage 4 colon cancer?

The Yahoo article "shockingly" doesn't mention that part. Should read "Herman Cain dies of complications to stage 4 colon cancer" but the media isn't ever going to be truthful.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
The Yahoo article "shockingly" doesn't mention that part. Should read "Herman Cain dies of complications to stage 4 colon cancer" but the media isn't ever going to be truthful.

He had stage 4 colon cancer in 2006, he even talked about this when he ran for President.

edit on 30-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Someone in the highest possible risk category, i.e someone most likely to draw that luck short straw versus you or me, died.

Again.

Ok. Not worth me worrying over, IMO. It's like whining that some 70-somehing died from a flu's secondaries. So the f what, that's actually not uncommon for the aged. People need to QUIT freaking out like it IS.
edit on 7/30/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018

He had stage 4 colon cancer in 2006, he even talked about this when he ran for President.

Cain was diagnosed with colon and liver cancer in 2006. He underwent chemotherapy and surgery before the cancer went into remission.

In its statement announcing Cain’s diagnosis earlier this month, Cain’s team called the former business executive “a fighter who has beaten Stage 4 cancer.”

Yeah, his team had said it was in remission but I guess something as deadly as this virus can push whatever underlying conditions one may have over the edge.
Herman Cain beating Stage 4 Cancer

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join