It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Americas Frontline Doctors a PR Smear Against Hydroxychloroquine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: drussell41

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Do you have a link to, "the new Yale study supporting the hydroxy treatment"?

Thanks.

Duck Duck Go brought it right up,

Yale Study Link

Fox News Article

Science Times Article

Thanks. I wasn't even sure what to search on. I'm not feeling well....maybe not thinking clearly.

EEEKK! You got the VID! Stay back! Stop breathing my air, you're contaminating it.

I hope you are just under the weather and that you get better quickly.

LOL! I don't think so. It's an ear infection of some sort....haven't heard of that being connected to SARS-COV-2 yet. And zero respiratory symptoms. Thanks for the well wishes.

I wonder how many people are going to get influenza this next season and it will be chalked up to SARS-COV-2.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

a reply to: drussell41

I should think that providing a propaganda channel on TV would reduce the effectiveness of the propaganda.

Most definitely. Much more effective to have people think it's "news" and not "propaganda".

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Rep. Ralph Norman . . .

Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) also attended the press conference, and can be seen standing behind Immanuel as she declares that masks aren’t necessary and compares doctors who won’t prescribe hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 to Nazis. Now his challenger, Democratic nominee Moe Brown, has turned the footage into an ad accusing Norman of promoting false information about the coronavirus by appearing at the event.

Daily Beast Article

WiKipedia States . . .

With a net worth of $18.3 million, Norman is one of the wealthiest members of Congress.

Wiki Link

Ralph seems pretty conservative, far right even. He's an old rich white guy, pro life, anti-Planned Parenthood, pro 2nd, against the riotous "peaceful protestors" (AKA Antifa/BLM?), etc. otherwise his bills are business as usual.

Perhaps he was an easy target for trolling or maybe he stood in the way of some leftist plans and was part of the smearing campaign. Or he was just some far right buffoon caught up in a PR stunt gone bad.
edit on 31-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: drussell41

I should think that providing a propaganda channel on TV would reduce the effectiveness of the propaganda.

Most definitely. Much more effective to have people think it's "news" and not "propaganda".

I see. They think they are safe from propaganda because it's supposedly only on one network, therefore other networks are safe from it. Diabolic!

Maybe they report the real news on the propaganda channel and the propaganda on the other ones, so people believe the truth is the lies!
edit on 31-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I think there's propaganda on all of them, fwiw.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
In Falling Down's reply to Frogs453 he states,

I read it and you seem to be attacking the doctors not the material.

That supports my contention that this video is likely a PR trap. Get some questionable doctors together and pay them to do some speeches in DC. Allow the most outrageous of the bunch to give a passionate speech to make picking the nuts much easier. Get some clueless far right representative to attend (all expenses paid?) to make the republican party and the president look even worse.

Is this Tea Party Patriots organization actually supporting the tea party movement, or is it a front for covert leftist agents that infiltrated it to cause trouble?
edit on 31-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well they didn't really have data to provide, actual medical data, it was really claims, so kind of no choice in what to focus on.

I think it could have really been not much of a story but because it was promoted by the President and his son, it gained legs.

We know of many who don't like the President including Republicans who have broken from the party lines. It's possible they knew he would jump all over claims of a cure without any verification. I don't think it's a smear campaign against the doctors because they aren't qualified. Used as a tool to show a not very bright President? Sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: frogs453

So the public cannot be trusted to evaluate their claims for themselves and therefore they must be censored and oppressed, even though their recommendation carries about the same risk as taking ibuprofen. It's true the public is getting dumber every day but freedom of choice used to be a thing.

Freedom of choice Is what you got
Freedom from choice Is what you want

DEVO

Well, if a supposed stable genius couldn’t be trusted to evaluate their claims for himself, that’s not leaving a whole lot of room for the public.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Ahem.

VERY stable genius.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ahem.

VERY stable genius.

My bad.

And this is the stuff that gives non-Trumpers ammo, because if he’s half-assing stuff like this and taking everything at face value, what else is he doing it with? You’d think by now the guy would have realized “There’s a lot of people out to get me and will take every and any chance they can to do so. I need to trust but verify all the information I am given. People close to me have turned their backs, trust no one.”

Imagine if Trump were a regular poster on ATS; if he weren’t the President, he’d be getting flamed in every thread he made for posting the crap he does.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Imagine if Trump were a regular poster on ATS; if he weren’t the President, he’d be getting flamed in every thread he made for posting the crap he does.

His dumb ass would have been post-banned within a week.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm I safe to assume that some here believe that if this were a smear campaign, it has done the country a service by exposing the president as an idiot and further discrediting the hydroxy therapy?

Sounds like that is support for my theory while getting a jab in on Trump, that's A-OK to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The public as of now still has freedom to choose, apologies if that makes you uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Social media sure is a strike against intelligent design . Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I think this person was just crazy. Not a real doctor.

I think the trump admin is desperate to get a doctor as the face for what they think is right.
I think they didn't vet this person because of that desperation.

I can agree with this, but it doesn't necessarily support or detract from my original premise.

Although, it sure seems like President Trump is trying to dump Dr. Fauci as his spokes doctor. You could have something there in support of my theory, that desperation for a new doctor could be the motivation that got Trump to mention the video. That would make this plot all the more devious.
edit on 31-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That would make this plot all the more devious.
I don't know.

Seems more like the front line people truly believe what they are saying and trump trusted them because they claim to be doctors.

I don't feel like there was any malice on ether side.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Social media sure is a strike against intelligent design . Lol

There was the Creation, and then the Fall, and then there were wars over things that we have forgotten, and no one would even want anymore.

I don't think we can blame the Creator.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Then I’ll just blame you guys.

Ain’t failed me yet . Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Then I’ll just blame you guys.

Ain’t failed me yet . Lol

But you are one of those guys, as are all but the Creator.

“A child of five could understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.” ― Groucho Marx

edit on 3/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: underpass61
Why is this so difficult to comprehend. This is not about whether hydroxychloroquine may help. There is no cure as is claimed and these doctors should not be promoted by the President as he did. Although now he claims he didn't know about Dr. Immanuel.

Let's not forget she is a Pediatrician which in the Video children are not at risk so her so called "300" patients are children she treated with a bit of frog skin and sage, but they survived so there is that PROOF! hahaha!

Sadly this overlooking the obvious has become status quo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join