It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Louie Gohmert tests positive for COVID-19 ahead of trip with Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
nypost.com...

[I]f I get it, you’ll never see me without a mask,” he told the network last month.

Gohmert has not been a strong proponent of mask wearing though this statement above at least demonstrates some level of concern for those he comes into contact with.

Here's a better idea Louie, skip the mask and go home and self isolate. Stay away from other people entirely until you are not longer a threat to other people.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Here's a better idea Louie, skip the mask and go home and self isolate.

More effective than a mask.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Here's a better idea Louie, skip the mask and go home and self isolate. Stay away from other people entirely until you are not longer a threat to other people.

Um, I don't even think he has a choice in that. It's just what you do in this situation. Sometimes folks catch the current sickness. I wish him a speedy recovery and an enjoyable break.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Here's an even better idea Louie, go tongue kiss everyone in Congress and the White House.

Then go jump in the Potomac.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Want to bet he doesn't die. High ranking politicians, famous actors, famous athletes never die of covid. It's not possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I heard he mainlined some clorox then snorted a little borax and he's all good now.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes, the COVID pandemic. The only way to know if you have it is to get tested for it. Whoops, I'm sick. Guess I'll go home for 2 weeks?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I don't think Louie has anything to worry about. I have it on good authority, It's just a democratic hoax anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And I bet he comes out of this just like the other 99.999% of people have.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Might wanna double-check your sources brah. CNN is lying to you again.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: olaru12

Might wanna double-check your sources brah. CNN is lying to you again.

He's not big on facts besides not too long ago he was all for freedoms from wearing the masks, even bragging how he was hand shaking and hugging people in his town claiming he was an outlaw.
😂

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't think Louie has anything to worry about. I have it on good authority, It's just a democratic hoax anyway.

Please tell me you are smarter than to believe this?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Better than a cancer diagnosis.

new topics

top topics

join