It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says they’ve discovered vehicles not created on this earth,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Or is it complete bullish!t and merely a distraction?

Or is this video just another money making scheme type of advertisement for ''End Times Productions' put up on you tube to get people to go to their site and then hook them into buying some of their stuff?

Nailed it, and yea, its all BS

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They are in our oceans and under our surface.

They have been there forever.

We are probably an accident or built for their advantage.

The truth is this is not our rock. It has never been OUR rock.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Key words seem to be,

' Former Senate majority leader Harry Reid is quoted in the article too, but his comments are hedged. According to the Times, Reid said that “he believed that crashes of objects of unknown origin may have occurred” [emphasis added] and that any recovered materials should be studied.'

'astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who once produced a report urging the federal government to research time travel through wormholes, said he has studied the materials. What he found led him to a stark conclusion: “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”'

It doesn't say anywhere that there are any 'spacecraft' being held somewhere.

edit on 29-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: rickymouse
If there was an advanced civilization on this planet even one hundred years ahead of our technology, one that did not spend all their money making weapons of mass destruction, they could have stuff we could not imagine. If they were advanced for three hundred years, they could cloak their cities or even an Island, they would be able to locally control the weather and they could look like a small city yet have all kinds of technology in the mountains or underground. They would know that most societies cannot be trusted.

Then again, there could be an advanced race of people living on Venus or Saturn, they do not even have to be carbon based beings. Just because we believe are the intelligent race of beings and our pride in our knowledge we hold in science is excellent, does not mean either of those is true.

Venus would be a bit warm, Saturn would be a bit...gaseous with a tiny little rock in the center and pressures that would crush a car..that is if it survived long enough to not melt (the core rock is around 11,000 degrees...Celsius.)

I think if a civilization is advanced in our solar system, they would have just taken over our planet here due to it being the only real quality planet in the system.
So yeah, I'll go with the previous hypothesis of perhaps under the ocean or in gigantic hidden caves right here. Not sure about islands though as no doubt eventually ships would bump into it.

How about some of those islands out in the ocean that seem to mysteriously vanish, or appear out of nowhere?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
IS THIS REAL?

Real in the sense that its a bunch of troops waiting around for a class or briefing or what not, and just sitting around shooting the crap with each other... this is not a real meeting of any kind on the subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
SO have most of the living world, it's ALL OVER OUR HISTORY BOOKS!

SO our government, in this realm of thinking, is just 30 years behind, instead of 30 years ahead...

At least, that's what they're saying now, "they're boneheaded, and the lie they've been holding onto of swamp gas, is well a lie"

Next, the disclosure of the war on drugs, "really the war on other stuff, funded by drugs"

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Rosin is a lying sack of sh*t. She capitalizes on her former relationship with Wernher von Braun.

He's not around to call her on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Or is this video just another money making scheme type of advertisement for ''End Times Productions' put up on you tube to get people to go to their site and then hook them into buying some of their stuff?

Quite obviously. Disclosure would devastate a huge market. So that's not
gonna happen when string'n these people along leaves opportunities
open. And big financial gain possible. There's also a lot of easy money
that may not be golden but still worth the overhead. So the disclosure this
community is anticipating is not gonna happen. It just isn't. The only way
it could ever happen is when they just show up some where put it in park
and get out. But why haven't they already done that?

Because if they did, it would reveal to much about what they really are.
And what they're doing here. So don't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

In the first 10 seconds the narrator says the government has admitted recovering off world vehicles not made on this Earth , that isn't true so yeah given I'd say it's complete BS.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
After watching Unacknowledged I can’t help but to feel a bit nervous about the Pentagon actually admitting this. The entire premise of the documentary is that the ‘shadow government’ will eventually disclose that aliens exist, years after they’ve developed the technology for their own use, then use that technology against us in a false flag event to create a situation where the world wants nothing more than to give as much funding to their agency to protect us from aliens.

Ugh....if my brain weren’t so fried from issues in my own life, I’d be laughing at myself.

Why would they need and want money while being in posession of such technology? They could pretty much take their asses to another planet able to support human life and print their own cash.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
After watching Unacknowledged I can’t help but to feel a bit nervous about the Pentagon actually admitting this. The entire premise of the documentary is that the ‘shadow government’ will eventually disclose that aliens exist, years after they’ve developed the technology for their own use, then use that technology against us in a false flag event to create a situation where the world wants nothing more than to give as much funding to their agency to protect us from aliens.

Ugh....if my brain weren’t so fried from issues in my own life, I’d be laughing at myself.

Spoiler alert, it wasn't aliens they planned to scare us with. We are watching it happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Now that is a coincidence, i linked a 10 year old video. And within hours the account is terminated.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Don't confuse Alpha Draconians for Native reptilians please. Those a-holes screw up everything they touch.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think they are aliens, or time travelers, or extra-dimensiona entitites, or demons.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are in our oceans and under our surface.

They have been there forever.

We are probably an accident or built for their advantage.

The truth is this is not our rock. It has never been OUR rock.

Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
SO have most of the living world, it's ALL OVER OUR HISTORY BOOKS!

SO our government, in this realm of thinking, is just 30 years behind, instead of 30 years ahead...

At least, that's what they're saying now, "they're boneheaded, and the lie they've been holding onto of swamp gas, is well a lie"

Next, the disclosure of the war on drugs, "really the war on other stuff, funded by drugs"

No, the government is not behind, it is, and has always been at the forefront of all of this. Knowledge is power, and will be held as such until they squeeze every drop. It gets released, for many reasons.. some is loss of value, depletion, political.
Other reasons would be unauthorized disclosures like leaks and theft of documents.

We have a combination of the above that will most likely lead to disclosure, but not until they are damned good and ready.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Do you really believe this? There are no Aliens. There's simply no evidence for it at all. It's absurd.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Do you really believe this? There are no Aliens. There's simply no evidence for it at all. It's absurd.

I do not know what they are, but they are something.
Something being hidden from us, fact and/or physical.

You cannot go Aliens unless it is specifically stated however there is incredible evidence for an entity that can run rings around the worlds aircraft and interfere with their avionics. What that is is a secret.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: RMFX1

I do not know what they are, but they are something.
Something being hidden from us, fact and/or physical.

You cannot go Aliens unless it is specifically stated however there is incredible evidence for an entity that can run rings around the worlds aircraft and interfere with their avionics. What that is is a secret.

Where's the proof?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join