It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to have to get righteously indignant search engine blocking TB deaths in 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No worries I'm the first one to go along with the system but now I see it's about the end of the epoch.

That search engine no not DuckDuckGo no not after this te is Altavista still around I don't know.

My other thread I mentioned reported TB deaths in 2017 was 1.6 million a

And then the second sentence of my thread said so I told my wife about it and she said naw. My Superman.

He he yep and I can have fun while I'm righteously indignant that search engine they're hiding the truth on TB in 2017 like a big dog.

I punched it in I didn't even put reported cases anything I put in how many deaths from TB in 2017 I got squat.

So the timing of all this the artificial intelligence of all this.

I better get off my soapbox I can get really to going but that search engine actually wouldn't give me what I was asking for and I think it was on purpose lordy somebody hold me back.

Too late, the sorry sap suckers the shrimp dick Lil winps... I want a dance on their head that tell you I'm out pretty big old Texas boy that's what we do to people to be a non-american with dance on their head I'm just getting started stop for now huh
edit on 28-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Do dang late bub,.... if John Wayne was here he'd have their azz. Somebody get me a phone number to call.

I know just what to say I'm going to ask him if they want to be known as the kind of people that do that kind of work and HIS in front of everybody wait wait I'd be talking to artificial intelligence wouldn't I
edit on 28-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I use Startpage.com

www.who.int... 1.3 million
TB deaths among HIV-negative people in 2017

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena
I used google and the link in your post was the first hit.

AI must be trolling the OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Your Googlefu is not strong. That WHO came up first result of 'tb deaths 2017'

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
here you go

tbfacts.org...

How many people die from TB?

Just one death from TB in Mumbai ©Rochind

Many people die as a result of TB. The mortality from TB, that is the number of deaths, is that TB is the tenth leading cause of death worldwide. TB is the leading cause from a single infectious agent, ranking above HIV/AIDS.

In 2018 an estimated 1.2 million people who were HIV negative died of TB.

In addition there were an estimated 251,000 deaths resulting from TB disease among people who were HIV positive.

So there were an estimated total of 1,451,000 TB related deaths.

In 2018 an estimated 173,000 HIV negative children died from TB as well as an estimated 32,000 HIV positive children. So it is estimated that in total 205,000 children died from TB.

Most of these deaths could have been prevented with earlier diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Startpage uses the google engine, but there is a privacy layer.
All those add tracks get lost in the shuffle.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena
Cool.

I wonder what search engine the OP is talking about.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I was afraid to say it out loud he he

a reply to: daskakik

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My long-time good old buddies son he went got him a job at Google and do you know that his first year of all he was was a battery installer at the cell tower stations his first bonus was $15,000 and his little boy when he was like 2 years old got leukemia and Google the employees all pooled in together and paid for every penny of it
And a happy ending

edit on 29-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

join