It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR - Obama Admin Criminal Indictments-Report Will NOT Be Delayed Until After the Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

A.G. BARR - Obama Admin Criminal Indictments-Report Will NOT Be Delayed Until After the Election.

Seriously ???..Barr needs to be disbarred, his actions to date proved he is Trump's personal lawyer, not the peoples A.G.

The Peoples AG wouldnt hide malfeasance.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Seriously ???..Barr needs to be disbarred, his actions to date proved he is Trump's personal lawyer, not the peoples A.G.

LOL, at least thats what CNN told me.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It sounds like you don’t want the voters to make an informed decision. I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
It sounds like you don’t want the voters to make an informed decision.

Voters haven't been making informed decisions for some time, they just vote with their confused partisan hearts for either the R or the D.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Why hasn't a Democrat lawyer filed a complaint with the "Bar" yet then ????

Those Democrat Committees are full of lawyers 😆

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It is all exposed and part of public record if you know where to look.
Mike Rogers exposed it all, publicly.
FISA-702(16)(17) were used by the obama administration 2012-2016 to spy on their political opposition.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

TikTok, TikTok.....oh, wait, wrong one, that's the one that goofed on Trumpy Bear. I meant Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, 300,000,000 indictments about to come down. The Swamp will be drained. Things will happen. Some other stuff too.

Hold on! Did you hear that? That's the sound of your alarm clock going off after it tick-tocked for four friggin years.

Guess you missed barr telling the house judicial committee they should have vetted the dossier...
Not suprising

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Guess you missed barr telling the house judicial committee they should have vetted the dossier...
Not suprising

Guess you missed the fact that I don't care because I guess you missed the other fact that no one of any consequence ever gets prosecuted.

Tick-Tock.

*vaping smoke cloud GIF*

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There are independents. You’re so cynical today. You wake up too early?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They're aren't enough independents who've had it with both parties. Until that happens you'll keep getting Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich as your Presidential picks.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Not suprising

Guess you missed the fact that I don't care because I guess you missed the other fact that no one of any consequence ever gets prosecuted.

Tick-Tock.

*vaping smoke cloud GIF*

My good man were it true you don't care, you would not have responded.
Barr stated on the congressional record yesterday that the dossier is unverified.
Barr stated on the congressional record illegsl unmasking is being investigated.
It was a good day!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

My good man were it true you don't care, you would not have responded.

Is that so? You haven't figured out why I post yet?

Call me in 2,000 and Never when someone goes to prison over this.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

TDS getting to you again? Look past it, Barr has been blamed of being a Trump shill which couldn't be further from the truth. I know he's been around Washington for a long time but I get the feeling if Trump did something illegal he would not let it go. The fact that the Democrats were not letting him answer their questions really says all you need to know. They do not want to hear the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He's always cynical.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
He's always cynical.

Watching the retards in Washington will do that to a person.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

He's always cynical.

Watching the retards in Washington will do that to a person.

Like I said yesterday, I haven't seen that level of disgusting behavior by the Dems ever. Ever. The impeachment was bad but this was outright disrespectful toward someone who doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Even if he did, it was still highly inappropriate.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Like I said yesterday, I haven't seen that level of disgusting behavior by the Dems ever. Ever. The impeachment was bad but this was outright disrespectful toward someone who doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Even if he did, it was still highly inappropriate.

When I say 'retards' I mean both parties. They both have next to zero redeeming qualities.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

When I say 'retards' I mean both parties. They both have next to zero redeeming qualities.

No argument there.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

edit on 29-7-2020 by Spider879 because: ??

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

laugh then.

the reality is that the DOJ has several people, including Biden, in their crosshairs for an act of treason for their attempted coup. You might find that humorous. I do not.

There are few things that will really get the folks like me in this country doing something. Treason/sedition within our government is one of those things. The liberal media can paint it however they want. To date, its only been the children that have been out acting out. The adults are still simmering and seething in rage.

Its not a powder keg that you really want to set off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join