It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Social Experiment in Iran (walking without covering your hair)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
All I have to say is those women are fantastic, However, it is the culture there, however this world is nuts right now. Forget what you know! Change is happening!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

I had to stop checking the my mail in my underwear years ago. The same old woman on the corner kept comolaining that "There's a pervert out here checking his mail everyday."

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeh this is a fact men are up for it all the time as long as the woman is reasonable. But the woman do the sniffing and decide if his gene pool is of any good. If it is she gets turned on, I doubt whether even woman understand it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's not a fact at all. I've had women come on to me and aggravate the piss out of me.

That definitely turned me on/s

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Isurrender73

I'm fairly sure it says Allah doesn't accept prayer from women after puberty without wearing a veil.

Women should cover hair at church according to the New Testament as well.

This is why nuns wear the clothing they do. The only other thing the Quran says about women’s clothing is women should dress modestly and not expose their breasts.

The hair covering is when in church or praying only. Because God is not interested in physical beauty. The modesty and covering of breasts is outside of church as well.

The Hijab requirement is written in the Hadiths, which are BS.

edit on 29-7-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The whole hadith argument doesn't hold because that's like saying I'm gonna omit the entire gospel of Paul because I don't agree with it.

And comparing every woman in a hajib to a less then 1% of the Christian population also doesn't hold. Nuns choose to be nuns.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The whole hadith argument doesn't hold because that's like saying I'm gonna omit the entire gospel of Paul because I don't agree with it.

And comparing every woman in a hajib to a less then 1% of the Christian population also doesn't hold. Nuns choose to be nuns.

You are 100% incorrect. Many peaceful Musilms agree with what I have said. They believe in the Quran alone which is based on a passage in the Quran.

The Jewish Talmud is very similar to the Hadiths. The Talmud is an equally repulsive take on the Torah. The Hadiths and the Talmud have no place with God.

Based on what you say you would have to accept the Talmud because it was consider Holy Scriptures by a sect of Israel.

Comparing Paul to the Hadiths prove you have no knowledge of the Quran or the peaceful sects within Islam.

edit on 29-7-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So you're stating the majority of Muslims don't follow the hadith?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So you're stating the majority of Muslims don't follow the hadith?

Unfortunately the majority, especially those in power, follow The Hadiths. The Hadith is actually a collection of teaching. Some of the Hadiths merely restate the message of the Quran. However their is a large portion of Hadiths that are misogynist and Degrading to anyone who is not Muslim.

The more peaceful sects disregard these Hadiths as bad Hadiths but they have not been in power for quite some time. And the governments control what is taught as truth, similar to the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As riots and racial war break out in my country, I realize what a position of privilege for some it is to opine about the greatness of foreign oppressed people. It just comes off as an attempt to virtue signal. It’s a shame you can’t put a hijab filter over your instagram profile.

a reply to: belkide

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't know if you posted this as a joke or what but how dare you detract from the truly oppressed people of the world:

Upper middle class American liberals.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
T

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Spacespider

Tu est Francais non?

Tu es français, non?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It's incredible some things that people who claim to be reasonable can justify to themselves...such as Ben Affleck shouting how bigamy it is for a person to say Sharia law is terrible. Yes, I know what bigamy is, take it up with Ben.

What a country she was tho, with the royal family still in power ..

And just another taste of a country which was a Muslim nation, albeit secular, before it's monarchy was removed and now the majority of the population has and the majority of casual sex is in the use of...(cont. after first clip...)...

...of Bacha Bazi

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Those countries were open and tolerent before the U.S decided they needed a new agreeable leader.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

'You sure it waznt zee Germans, Tommy?'

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Those countries were open and tolerent before the U.S decided they needed a new agreeable leader.

I was alive then, I don't recall anyone asking me to decide on world leaders, hmmm.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure it says Allah doesn't accept prayer from women after puberty without wearing a veil.

Perhaps that 'instruction' has been misunderstood all these centuries. Perhaps Allah said He will not accept prayer from women after puberty without avail, not 'without a veil'.

Sounds exactly the same. But the slight difference in the spelling changes the entire meaning.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Sadly, its so much controlled that people can't raise their voices. They simply disappear, put to prison, or get killed.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is how the USA will be with masks soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Just a couple of points.

1) Women are valuable. Killing something valuable is a waste, that's why women can easily have 'balls of steel' - they know they're valuable and desired, so men won't beat them up like they would beat up men that break the rules. A man walking in a dangerous area alone at night will be beaten up. A woman won't - at most, she will be violated sexually (we can of course try to have a rational debate as to which is worse, being beaten up and permanently injured or the other thing, but we all know emotions will heat up so rationality will instantly vanish)

2) Anyone saying that 'if men had to blah', don't take into account that no one cares what men do, because men are expendable, women are valuable, cherished invidiuals with lots of sexual power. It's not 'weakness' in men to be aroused by the woman body and face, it's just biological, automatic reaction. This is why, to an extent, and from a certain perspective, 'covering up women' makes SENSE, and a faithful woman would gladly do that for her husband/loved one, so their body is meant ONLY for his eyes.

We can't even imagine that in the west, where popstars pop out their boobies 'accidentally', and perform in as slutty outfits as they think they can get away with and try to constantly push the edge with striptease and sexual gyrations with vile lyrics and whatnot. Don't need to look further than the infamous 'WAP' crap.

If a men didn't wear a veil - and as I mentioned, it's not done PURELY because of oppression, there IS a sort of logic behind it, although it, OF COURSE goes against human rights to punish women not conforming to this rule - no one would care, because men are not desired, a man's body is 'utilitarian', sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive, etc.

If a woman ever has to pay for sperm/díck/man, that woman is either a fool or has been cheated, when every woman would have hundreds of millions of men lining up if she offered herself for free, but for men, not even crickets would be interested. Man's sexuality has no value, as sperm is plentiful.

So it's not about some 'sacred brotherhood' that becomes unfair sexism and inequality, it's EXACTLY because women are so valuable that people care about this.

But let's say people did care, and a man would break the rule - they wouldn't just throw acid in his face, they would violently and brutally murder or at least beat up that man completely and utterly. Men receive the punches, kicks, fists and boots of this world, together with bullets and missiles, while women are protected and saved.

Think about this perspective before you write more thoughtless 'you go girl, balls of steel' or 'weak men' or 'if MEN were required to do this'-comments, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join