It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Social Experiment in Iran (walking without covering your hair)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just came across this video. Wanted to share before I leave home so I will be quick. As some of you know in Iran its forbidden to walk around
without covering your hair. Some females who have balls of steel which I totally support tried to see what would happen. Lets see what happens when you take control of your own rights which are taken by a government which have no right to. I hope an end to fanatism and fundementalism in every country.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide
What about their culture?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Boy, bet the UN is going to start a human rights violations investigation with this evidence. /sarcasm

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It was such a nice country until the Ayatollah and 1979

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This is literally the real life version of star-bellied sneeches. People getting bent because they want everyone to be the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The sad part is the Hijab is not referenced anywhere in the Quran. And the Quran says religion should never be forced on anyone.

Extreme Islam destroyed a religion that was written to be peaceful and open to humanity.

Add- the saddest part is how women are treated in today’s Islam and anywhere women are still not considered equal to men.

edit on 28-7-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Good luck being a foreign woman in Saudi Arabia, or any woman. You won't have a pot to piss in, literally.
Acquaintance had to hold it for hours because there are no restrooms for females.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Weak men that cannot handle the sight of woman.
And yet they immigrate to Europe and rape and disrespect their culture.
And they are so many... and this behavior is enforced by their religion.
Hopeless situation.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Bunch of neck beards trying to protect women's honor.

What a joke but I do fear for these women. In Islamic countries if a women is raped without wearing a hijab they have no protection.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I'm fairly sure it says Allah doesn't accept prayer from women after puberty without wearing a veil.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Walk in any US street and say you are a Trump supporter, wear a maga hat.
The US is just as bad in some sections and what gives you the right to dictate preach at others.
Don’t like Muslim culture, leave

Rioting, police shooting, police murders, protests at university and free speech being banned, government forced speech, children being abused by politicians who extort and lie, controlled media and its not Iran I am talking about
Sort your own crap out before moaning about others

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What it will look like in a couple of months if you do not wear a face mask and a condom in public places and go about without some ElonGates microchipped vaccination buttplug.

But man, i thought that some larger cities in Iran were more chill. I guess i was wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Tu est Francais non?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Lol, it's you again abusing and twisting the "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"?

How very silly it is to tell half of their population (or more) to leave their homeland if they dont like muslim "culture"

I applaud these women. They have enough of this medieval BS

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

what gives you hope: it's mostly the old people who are most strongly against change. you also have to say, if there weren't certain laws and regulations, there would be enough people in the states (or elsewhere) who would behave as radically as the lunatics in this video.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Weak men that cannot handle the sight of woman.
And yet they immigrate to Europe and rape and disrespect their culture.
And they are so many... and this behavior is enforced by their religion.
Hopeless situation.

Duh, clearly because if your head is not covered you are begging for it!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

If the men had to wear face veils it would be discontinued pretty sharply. The first thing a man does is look at a woman and decide if she is sexually up for it . Then he can continue a normal conversation, after dismissing the thought . Perhaps these guys have to have the woman covered , and forever are wondering if they are up for it or not, so can never move on.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: solve
The first thing a man does is look at a woman and decide if she is sexually up for it worth the effort of boning.

FTFY. Not trying to be an ass by any means, just a chick sick of having to read between bubble-wrapped lines any more to get to the honest bones of stuff, lol. Its not that women today are sized up for being up for it, it's if they're worth screwing, period. Even the most batcrap crazy fundie in the most isolated village on the planet doesn't want to stick it in equally crazy, ya know.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Deleted because decided to add a tonne more thoughts that may exceed 4 hour edit limit or whatever it is. I'll make another post.
edit on 28-7-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: reasons in post.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
People are complaining about putting masks on their faces or when people are not allowed to uncover their hair. The horror and outrage!

But as soon as I'm going naked to the supermarket it all seems normal to have me arrested.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join