It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DP-2147 and the conspiracy of the dead astronomers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is all really fascinating. Is there a place where all known information about FL is organized?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

OP stated in first line this was entirely speculation.
Yet you attempted to troll. Poor effort buddy.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotronics

not so much but there is a decent thread on ats linked in here on page 2 , the thread is called "language of the vampyr"

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Read it and let your mind wander around a bit...

So, you find a ‘consciousness’ out there and figure out that it is quantum mechanic related. How can you test that it would influences human thought?

Well, why not change the spelling on something that if it does change it doesn’t matter??

So, “Mother Theresa” becomes “Mother Teresa” and all that is left is a p!ssing match on who is right?!

That is one problem that this way of thinking solves!

Is it correct?? Who cares!! It is thinking that is key!!

This subject is crazy cool and wide open if you are able to surf the waves!!

And, yeah, @all, jedi_hamster has given you homework!!

ETA: the astr0 thing fits in too!!
edit on 31-7-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: tori spelling

edit on 31-7-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Props for the connections!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I doupth they have a space laser. If they did you would know it, first nation to hatch it would likely just wipe out other nations. Its how it goes, look at history and you will see. Sooo.

As for all those things you said on free will. I think there is nobody on this planet that has any free will in any of the things you listed, all of which are just popular tropes and have no real meaning behind them, may as well ask people there favorite color, but even in that there may be no such thing as free will.

I mean in theory they can do anything they wanted. But that is theory only. And I dont think quantum computing would help in the free will department. Though it may help in getting people to see just how linear and constraint things are, and how little choice they really have.

I have seen little to no proof of free will existing. In fact the only thing that can be considered free will, is and can also be considered pure chaos. So? Who knows maybe there is a giselian space AI keeping things all in line. But without some order and repeating constructed patterns in all of existence, ie constricted space time and matter ie no free will. I think things would crumble into pure chaos pretty fast.

So ya. Sorry the things you listed people have no free will on. There merely opinions, I guess people are free to have opinions.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Not necessarily. Slug bugs exist, have existed and people drive them on the highway. In fact you could replace that with anything. Lets say those little white deliver post trucks. Once you notice and focus on them, you will start noticing more of them. Were as before, you could have a 100 drive by on any give days, and not notice simply because you just didn't care to notice them.

More or less its just how the mind and brain works. Everybody has a form of tunnel vision. I would not say there necessarily creating there own reality. More like putting the things in said reality into a perspective they can grasp and understand. A focus, a perspective. noting overall special or magical about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

free will is in general seen as a possibility to make a choice and see its consequences.

but action - reaction involves time, and time is just an illusion of our perception in our current state. in the grand scheme of things, you have a free will, but at the same time you've already made a choice.

or even all possible choices.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster
Basically free will is having the ability to make choices withing a certain set of parameters and constrains. Most of which comes down to and likened to having the choice between Coke and Pepsi, or so it seems in a lot of cases. So ya, its the possibility to make a choice and see it consequences.

The choice of going left when you could have gone right down any set of paths. But both going left and right, are both and all within the overall parameters of your given choices. Sooo ya! Free will.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've been following for a while on these topics and thought DP-2147 was pretty much debunked on earlier post but wanted to get thoughts on this post from F.L. site dated May 25, 2021. Below is a copy of last paragraph.

"During a test in November 2020, the National Radio Astronomy Observatory used a new radar to transmit signals from Green Bank Telescope in West Virginia. Yes, test produced images of the Apollo 15 moon landing site, but it also spotted a previously unknown object located at DENIED. They way civilian work is by using a transmitter installed on the Green Bank Telescope and the widespread antennas of the Very Long Baseline Array, comprising 10 radio observatories that span all over the world, in order to receive the signal reflected back to Earth. Image restitution algorithms are then applied to enhance the image quality from the received raw data. See, this puts us in front of the unavoidable fact that, sooner or later, civilians will detect and identify DP-2147, something we were keeping for ourselves until we could gather enough data to disclose its existence. This is what urged us to press the government to disclose some of our findings concerning non-terrestrial artificial threats. Better for us to leak some information than waiting for civilians to go public on DP-2147."

Also does anyone know more about these supposed 'Giselian Beacons' that FL points out have been located on Earth? If they've been located, then what do they look like etc?

"In the Alaska area, we've found five beacons in the Northwest Coast though this area needs be explored in detail as the ice core starts melting and exposing new sites."

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

edit on Tue May 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join