It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DP-2147 and the conspiracy of the dead astronomers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I’ve never seen this webpage “forgotten language” why are parts of it in English and the rest in some foreign language that I can’t understand?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I’ve never seen this webpage “forgotten language” why are parts of it in English and the rest in some foreign language that I can’t understand?
It's not meant for the public to understand (which is the same thing they say about numbers stations by the way, so still a long shot, but I haven't ruled out my numbers stations replacement hypothesis. That would also help answer some questions asked about why they don't just do this privately, since the numbers stations needed to be public for a reason, and so would a numbers station replacement in certain cases).

There's an interesting interview here with the website administrator Ayndryl, speaking through a voice changer, sounds like he might have a British accent. I made a few notes, not exact quotes, but paraphrasing the discussion. He mentions wanting to help all mankind but says there are 35 members and nobody outside that group can understand anything, so how they are helping mankind...well it doesn't seem to make much sense.

Cult Interviews: Forgotten Languages

My paraphrased notes from the video interview:

9:40
Site is not meant for the general public

9:50
Q: Can an average passer-by decipher this information?
A: They can't.

Q: What if information from your group leaked to the public?
A Very unlikely to happen, members carefully chosen

11:00
Q You wouldn't be OK with this information being out in the public?
A: Of course not. Most people would have no use for it

Q: What about the videos?
A: Music is important, altered states of consciousness can help to access primordial knowledge.

13:00
Q: You mentioned alchemy, theosophy and other forms of credence. What exactly forgotten languages values?
A: Consciousness is a state of matter,...knowledge is what guarantees free will (seems like he was cutting out at times, maybe bad connection on skype or whatever they used).

14:14
Q: Why do you keep this private?
A: Average person is not ready nor willing to accept this. Many not interested in hearing a single thing, many believe it's falsities.

16:28
Q: Why do you make new languages? Wouldn't it be easier to use existing languages and discuss privately?
A: Existing languages are not good enough, one language encompassing all knowledge is not possible
Language won't allow you to communicate with ants

19:30
Q: Largest Misconceptions?
A: Nothing to say.

Something about becoming gods...

21:14
Q: Would you rather everybody become gods, or just your organization?
A: (pause) That is not something I would fancy.

End of video notes.

That youtuber made an earlier video talking about how he e-mailed Ayndryl, and that Ayndryl searched his e-mail trying to find out what he could about him. He didn't say how he knew his e-mail had been searched, but they wanted to know who this guy was who was investigating them. That was interesting, and didn't do anything to discourage my unlikely hypothesis about the site.

edit on 2020729 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Perhaps it IS real & they are waiting for the right moment to release the translation program & let the world see the truth.

Would explain why some parts are in English. Sort of lets people know what to expect.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
seems the further i Look into this that DP-2147 and something they call ELS
"exotic learning systems"

they are here and learning from us

according to this blog post , we train these ELS with our auto captcha and our web usage

Emergent behaviour in DP-2147

im starting to think this is all linked together for some reason

especially the whole quantum random numbers and these ELS , for some reason its our ability to affect the quantum realm with our consciousness that will be our tool of defense

Random thought...perhaps this is why UFO disclosure is being initiated right now; to fight this thing. UFO disclosure is only the first disclosure. It will directly lead to the idea that they're multidimensional objects, which will then lead to the disclosure of the idea of non-local conciousness. With this knowledge, humanity as a whole will be able to more effectively effect the quantum realm via our conciousness. This enhancement is the key necessary to fight back against the alien object gathering data about us for allegedly malicious purposes.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heisenburg
Perhaps it IS real & they are waiting for the right moment to release the translation program & let the world see the truth.
The website administrator Ayndryl was pretty clear in the interview linked in my previous post that they aren't going to let the world see what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
That video worked for me, it’s some flashing pictures of checkpoints, Military nazi ww2 and today’s us army. So far a lot of their music is repetitive with a bit of electronic metal tone. Not bad, but would be good filler music for home made videos, haha.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181
Glad it worked for you. Did it give you an "altered states of consciousness to help you access primordial knowledge?" like the webmaster said it was there for?

I never re-tried it since I wasn't crazy about getting an error I'd never seen after a video already started.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have tended to draw the conclusions, in my older state of consciousness these days, if et’s aliens are visiting us, or whatever they are doing, do not bother communicating with us because, they are so advanced we just would not understand it, let alone I highly doubt we would be able to comprehend them with our senses lol our fear instincts would kick in, because we would be in utter terror. Hence worshipping out of fear I suppose, welcome to the gods enigma.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Pretty bizarre. But seems to be a thing people do, for one you have these forgotten language people who all chat in obtuse forms of communications. Then you have the other people who are just obtuse in general. But? never heard of any of this DP-2147 stuff, read a bit of your links. Not sure if its a zone or just the whole phenomenon of the observer effecting the observed.

Nothing new there I would think. Most such things manifest themselves in many ways. Even simple ways like oh, reality imitating art or vice versa. quantum, quanta, quark and quack. All and then some, above and bellow. So ya, we all may be in the matrix. And that matrix may just be kind of...Well lame, wack, a bit on the tard side.

But the whole she said he said this side your side thing? Thats just games people play. Everybody just wants to be special. So ya! I see no reason why there would be a reason to point some satellites and telescopes towards a point and area and space and see whats up. Even if there was something there? What the hell would it matter? Not like anybody on this site or the average joe trapping on about Obama or whoever it is now a days, could do jack squat about some sort of space AI whatjumacallit out there just floating in space millions of lightyears away, or even if it was right next door.

Strange things aplenty out there for sure. Most people just don't notice it. But maybe that's the way it should be.
edit on 10pmWednesdaypm292020f3pmWed, 29 Jul 2020 22:26:15 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

well the odd thing is that FL were discussing thenext stage of human weapons using quantum computers to control ICBM or space based lasers

but it turns out we effect the quantum realm with our consciousness

and so they are all worried int he MIC that humans can alter the programming of quantum computers via conscious effort alone.

poses a huge problem for the future of military space based defense

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You know I have emailed Andryl personally and we discussed a couple things before

Andryls replies were quite odd the words they chose to use in the email

bizarre enough I no longer have that email in my mailbox

but I let three of my friends read it to make sure I wasnt crazy

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

i definitely think this is all tied into QRNG's and the holographic simulation we all live in , our consciousness or access to is the key to breaking our prison.

FL as far as I am aware , believe or know we are imprisoned by an advanced Giselian AI

this affect that we have on the quantum state is the key to breaking our prison

thats what i think we arent ready for , that we are all prisoners of AI , earth is a prison planet

edit on 30-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

At 20:00 in the interview , he is asked a question @what would your group see as a perfect society and why?

Andryl answers : If we were able to change something in your existence , we would become gone. That would kill free will and turn your civilisation into a mental civilisation that didnt learn to survive by its self . We do not have the right to interfere with anyones belief systems. We are morally obliged to feel compassion and to help others without noticing. But before helping anyone one has to understand the consequence of helping.

dont you think it is odd that Andryl said "your existence"

seems to me like they are not in our dimension or something and by changing anything here they would disappear
maybe they are from the future or another dimension or another timeline of humanity .

Why not just say "our existence " rather than "your "

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

At 20:00 in the interview , he is asked a question @what would your group see as a perfect society and why?

Andryl answers : If we were able to change something in your existence , we would become gone. That would kill free will and turn your civilisation into a mental civilisation that didnt learn to survive by its self . We do not have the right to interfere with anyones belief systems. We are morally obliged to feel compassion and to help others without noticing. But before helping anyone one has to understand the consequence of helping.

seems to me like they are not in our dimension or something and by changing anything here they would disappear
maybe they are from the future or another dimension or another timeline of humanity .

I found footage of "Andryl's" webcam...

edit on 30-7-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

i definitely think this is all tied into QRNG's and the holographic simulation we all live in , our consciousness or access to is the key to breaking our prison.

FL as far as I am aware , believe or know we are imprisoned by an advanced Giselian AI

this affect that we have on the quantum state is the key to breaking our prison

thats what i think we arent ready for , that we are all prisoners of AI , earth is a prison planet

Is it possible to have a system of freewill within a closed "prison" environment and the amount of variables that freewill would create?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

what really is free will , the ability to make choices , the ability to affect the quantum state to affect your position in the multi verse

if we live in a prison or simulation if we have free will then you dont consider yourself imprisoned , we have just enough consciousness and free will to consider ourselves free agents within the system.

its like society of sorts , give us all the material gifts and freedoms , we dont consider ourselves slaves.

this is where I think shamanism , meditation , dreaming and astral projection , RV etc are tools which have arisen from the need to escape the mind matrix we live in and go beyond its walls , I think its like human consciousness has developed these or evolved these as mechanisms to help us realise we are imprisoned in a conscious matrix

I still need to think about this more, but the more I look , it seems we are in prison , and some people seem to be giving us hints or clues as to how we can escape our captors via conscious intention maybe our benevolent alien friends have decided to try and influence our escape

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

even in real prisons , humans still have free will , they may not have the physical freedom that the 3 dimensions gives us , but they can still make conscious choices within the confines of a cell

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Did you see this?

Dimensional Aliens

people should read that.

even though i don't agree with everything written there (and some things seem to contradict each other), there's a lot of interesting stuff. heck, mindblowing sh.t even.

using dreams for computing? astr0, anyone?

also, there's one post with original text and fully translated version. quick look shows that at least that one "language" could be translated to english using simple word substitution script.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Did you see this?

Dimensional Aliens

people should read that.

even though i don't agree with everything written there (and some things seem to contradict each other), there's a lot of interesting stuff. heck, mindblowing sh.t even.
"some things seem to contradict each other"

Yes not only in that writing but in the interview with Ayndryl where he says his group of 35 wants to help all mankind but how are they helping mankind when they tell us they are the only 35 people in the world who can handle what's on their website so it's not for the rest of us. How is that helping mankind, seems like a contradiction.

Those articles mostly sound like this to me, which is a video of some guy saying BS that not only he doesn't understand, but nobody understands, because it's BS, so yes people can write and even make videos of total BS just for fun;

"Turbo Encabulator" The Original

This is the first time Turbo Encabulator was recorded with picture. I shot this in the late 70's at Regan Studios in Detroit on 16mm film. The narrator and writer is Bud Haggert. He was the top voice-over talent on technical films. He wrote the script because he rarely understood the technical copy he was asked to read and felt he shouldn't be alone. We had just finished a production for GMC Trucks and Bud asked since this was the perfect setting could we film his Turbo Encabulator script. He was using an audio prompter referred to as "the ear". He was actually the pioneer of the ear. He was to deliver a live speech without a prompter. After struggling in his hotel room trying to commit to memory he went to plan B. He recorded it to a large Wollensak reel to reel recorder and placed it in the bottom of the podium. With a wired earplug he used it for the speech and the "ear" was invented. Today every on-camera spokesperson uses a variation of Bud's innovation. Dave Rondot (me) was the director and John Choate was the DP on this production. The first laugh at the end is mine. My hat's off to Bud a true talent.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

When I hear what sounds like nonsense, I don't waste too much time trying to make sense out of it. You're grasping at straws with those hypotheses of another dimension or time travelers, when there are far more likely scenarios not involving anything exotic like that.

Ayndryl inferred he and his 34 buddies are on a different level than us, because what sounds like "falsities" to us is what they are working on and we can't understand it. Again there are many possible explanations here that don't involve anything exotic, use occams razor to come to the most likely reasons, not the least likely as you mention with time travel and other dimensions.

edit on 2020730 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join