It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Deploys T-90 Tanks in Ladakh as Satellite Images Show Massive Military Build-up by China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Nukes won't fly, unless it's Pakistan taking a pot shot during the turmoil. Which if that happens, all bets are off everywhere. However since this is a resource based conflict really, no one wants to mess up the water or food supplies for generations.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I could see Pakistan joining. Divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
I know that there are a lot of peace treaties and other "contracts" between nations.
I know that not all nations actually do what they say they'll do...

Does anybody know off hand how many other countries will be obligated to get involved if China and India start a war?

Second question, aren't they the two most heavily populated countries on the planet?

Third question... What happens when a country as heavily populated as India goes to war? Wouldn't a strike on infrastructure cause massive famine, leading to actual plagues?

Fourth question, does China think they're immune to war? Don't they have a nearly collapsing dam threatening to drown half their population?

If China does not stop Harrassing India, India will start attacking China with robocalls and telemarketers. China will quickly back off.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Considering the previous conflicts with Pakistan in the likes of Pakhtunkhwa province, i think you may be right as to India's superior experience where mountain warfare is concerned.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Gee , Does it Really Matter ? How Many ALLIES does the CCP have around the World , and How Many does India Have ? CHECKMATE .

edit on 28-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It matters because both respective sides and there allies in tow have a habit of changing the rules of the game now and again.

It matters because both sides are essentially striving for the same thing, fighting over the same resources and power.

If its checkmate Zanti Misfit, then the bankers have won the game, a game that we don't even realize we are playing.

We are playing drafts whilst they play Chess with our life.

That matters mate, quite a bit.
edit on 29-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Bankers may be playing chess while CCP is playing good old fkn Go

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I imagine they would all be better of playing go home

Sort out the #e in their own nations instead of squaring off towards one another and beating their chests.

But what do i ken, perfect timing i suppose.
edit on 29-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The Venus in your avatar is hot.
What's wrong with me? 😛

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Full title : India Deploys T-90 Tanks in Ladakh as Satellite Images Show Massive Military Build-up by China

I had hoped that the ongoing peace talks would stop the build up of military assets but evidently, "No such luck!"

It would be foolish of India to stop bolstering their defenses just because there's peace talks. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Well i would not kick her out of bed for eating golden wonder nether.

So probobly the same thing as me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join