It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The COMEX will fail before years end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The COMEX is the system which controls the price of Gold and Silver. Its based on People buying paper Gold and Paper Silver. This buying and selling controls the price of Physical Gold and Silver in their vaults. To make it valid people who play this market can take control of the physical metal after the contract expires. But they are not supposed to do this. Or the vaults will be emptied as sometimes, the contracts far exceed the amount in the vaults.
Because the FED has embarked on a massive money printing spree, confidence in the Dollar has been taking a hit, so the players on the COMEX want to take delivery of the physical metal. In the contract their is a get out clause for the COMEX by declaring a "Force Majour" where if the market collapses instead of delivering the metal they can complete the contract in cash. But if this is ever done it means that the COMEX is a dead duck. This can be seen as about to happen as the contracts for delivery in September far outweigh their ability to supply. What will happen if this happens, you really don't
want to know, but if you do at least we have a date to work with, sort of.
edit on 28-7-2020 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

People have been saying this for 10 plus years, if not longer.

I guess we'll see.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
September.....we'll never make September....bail out

Comex has to sell 5 billion ounces a day by September or close down.....ounces of Silver

Gold no matter....Silver willtank the banks....

reply to: watchitburn

edit on 28-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And here I am trying to live a semi normal life, build a house, etc.

Guess I need to visit the stupid ATM again today and withdraw more stupid worthless cotton sheets.

This whole societal collapse is very inconvenient, I need a few more years before I can start growing my own food, and defending my own property.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
September eh?
And here I thought we had until November for the scheisse storm, when we have our presidential election.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Depends what triggers a FM.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

You could never possibly grow enough to feed yourself, much less anyone else, year round unless you had lots of land.

If you do, you'd better put on that strawhat and grab the pitchfork because you have many long, hard days of working your field ahead of you.

Unless you stockpile some butter, those are going to be some bland, dry ass potatoes and corn.
edit on 28-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i have nixxed buying metals at the moment... the coin/bullion dealers are going hog wild with the Premiums and reporting of the minute-to-minute Spot price is on average $5-8 dollars above the Actual Spot Price

these dudes are Vampire Capitalists --- exactly the 'Whom' which are enemy of ANTIFA/BLM armies busy protesting in many major USA cities nationwide

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would never invest in paper gold or silver, I would rather have the physical metal. Even having gold....there were gold buyers buying it for two thirds of the value of the gold that they advertise, My daughters friend and her boy friend worked for a company that bought gold....they made lots of money, but you need a lot of gold and it has to be pure to get the price that is advertised as the price of gold, going in with just four ounces of 24 carrot certified gold, you might get eighty percent of the value....buyers buy to make money, not to break even.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

You could never possibly grow enough to feed yourself, much less anyone else, year round unless you had lots of land.

If you do, you'd better put on that strawhat and grab the pitchfork because you have many long, hard days of working your field ahead of you.

Unless you stockpile some butter, those are going to be some bland, dry ass potatoes and corn.

Over a hundred acres, but I'm stuck in my home office doing cubicle work just to pay for it.

Can't win against the banks.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Haven't you heard of canning, freezing or dehydrating? It's possible to grow enough food for yourself and your family on an acre or less. You need to be dedicated, organized and open minded. 'Enough' food can be misunderstood. Growing enough to feed yourself doesn't mean you're not allowed to purchase items you don't grow. If you don't purchase other foods, the variety may be lacking such as wheat for flour etc. After all, many of our fore fathers didn't grown their own coffee and most didn't grown their own beans or wheat.

If you grow squash like acorn variety, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots cucumbers and potatoes, kale and/or arugula, spinach and such, raise some chickens for eggs and meat, you can survive quite well. Zucchini grows like crazy and you only need one plant. Bush beans for green beans are excellent and productive. Have an apple and pear tree. Buy your flour, and pinto beans, buy frozen corn and dehydrate it. Allll kinds of options. There are trade offs. Some items take a lot of time and space. So many opt to buy instead.
edit on 28-7-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You are right about that, but it seems this time it's for real.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
i have nixxed buying metals at the moment... the coin/bullion dealers are going hog wild with the Premiums and reporting of the minute-to-minute Spot price is on average $5-8 dollars above the Actual Spot Price

these dudes are Vampire Capitalists --- exactly the 'Whom' which are enemy of ANTIFA/BLM armies busy protesting in many major USA cities nationwide

i stand corrected.... the moving Spot Price was $1951.xx

but the certified Bullion Dealer/seller, with access to Mint supplies as official 'distributer' had a current SPOT PRICE
for Gold at the inflated Spot Price -> of $1,967.03... that is a ill-gotten mark-up of $16.oo- over the current Bid Price

edit on th31159597339228562020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Haven't you heard of canning, freezing or dehydrating? It's possible to grow enough food for yourself and your family on an acre or less. You need to be dedicated, organized and open minded. 'Enough' food can be misunderstood. Growing enough to feed yourself doesn't mean you're not allowed to purchase items you don't grow. If you don't purchase other foods, the variety may be lacking such as wheat for flour etc. After all, many of our fore fathers didn't grown their own coffee and most didn't grown their own beans or wheat.

If you grow squash like acorn variety, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots cucumbers and potatoes, kale and/or arugula, spinach and such, raise some chickens for eggs and meat, you can survive quite well.

Great post!

Makes me think it's definitely possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

What gets me about this one is that , the Petro dollar is based on the Arabs getting paid in dollars that are redeemable for Gold, the Arabs don't like paper, they soon transfer it into the yellow stuff. That's the only reason it works. So the worlds energy is based on the Dollar not going too stupid. This is policed by the Army of the Federal reserve, anyone goes off base they are quickly brought to heel'. The problem is if gold and silver becomes "Unobtainium and Unafordium" where the Feds controlled price cant be converted into real money , we have a problem. At the moment theirs loads of ETF's wanting physical delivery of Gold and Silver from the Comex at the rate of delivery at the moment they have eight weeks worth at the moment , then they have to use their reserves, which are being stored for other people. Something has to happen. This is what's happening with the ETF's its pretty crazy. Cant embed this one. www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2020 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join