It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If flu deaths were counted the same way as covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If everyone who dies and happens to have the flu was considered a flu death how many flu deaths would there be?

There is no debate that this is how they are counting covid deaths. If you have covid at the time of death you are counted as covid death.

you are listed in the official numbers as covid death no debate this has been shown countless times.

So Can you imagine how many regular flu deaths there would be if they counted it the same way?

How much higher would the death rate on the flu be if they counted everyone who dies with the flu as a flu death?

This is a hoax if they counted just the regular flu this way we would have millions dead every year and the death rate would be like 10%

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Actually, they changed the way how they do flu deaths a few years ago. With Covid, the misinformation has just blossomed, lots of the people in the last couple years died of pneumonia, not the flu but they were counted as flu deaths.

This big deception has been brewing for years, I do not know who is behind this deceit. Old people on their deathbed who got flu symptoms died of the flu too, not the stage four cancer they had.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's very dangerous to downplay covid like this.

It's not world shattering like the endless lockdown people are saying, but it also isn't no big deal. The answer lies somewhere in the middle, towards the more serious side depending on a few variables.

Many covid deaths aren't being counted because they die of pneumonia and complications after the disease ends. Like my friend's father did.

It's far more serious than the flu. There's no denying that.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boobsmcgee
If everyone who dies and happens to have the flu was considered a flu death how many flu deaths would there be?

There is no debate that this is how they are counting covid deaths. If you have covid at the time of death you are counted as covid death.

you are listed in the official numbers as covid death no debate this has been shown countless times.

So Can you imagine how many regular flu deaths there would be if they counted it the same way?

How much higher would the death rate on the flu be if they counted everyone who dies with the flu as a flu death?

This is a hoax if they counted just the regular flu this way we would have millions dead every year and the death rate would be like 10%

You could look at the CDC figures, which are counted in much the same manner as COVD-19 figures:

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

You could also research the figures from multiple agencies, from multiple countries, around the world, and see that the pandemic isn't a hoax.

edit on 27/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
It's very dangerous to downplay covid like this.

It's not world shattering like the endless lockdown people are saying, but it also isn't no big deal. The answer lies somewhere in the middle, towards the more serious side depending on a few variables.

Many covid deaths aren't being counted because they die of pneumonia and complications after the disease ends. Like my friend's father did.

I think if you are honest with yourself you would see that if they counted everyone who dies with the flu as a flu death , suicides, car wrecks, homicides , accidents , the flu deaths would be astronomical would they not?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But the CDC isnt counting everyone who died with the flu as a flu death are they? What do imagine the regular flu numbers would be if they did?

I bet you wont answer ... just do some stupid word play.
edit on 27-7-2020 by boobsmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

But the CDC isnt counting everyone who died with the flu as a flu death are they? What do imagine the regular flu numbers would be if they did?

If you have evidence that suicides, car wrecks, homicides, accidents, & etc, have been coded as COVID-19 deaths, then post that evidence here.

Apart from actual evidence that deaths are being miscoded, I can only go by the best and most accurate figures that are presented to me.

Waiting...

edit on 28/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If you have evidence that suicides, car wrecks, homicides , accidents & etc have been coded as COVID-19 deaths, then post that evidence here.

Apart from actual evidence that deaths are being miscoded, I can only go by the best and most accurate figures that are presented to me.

Waiting...

Oh give me a break like you havnt seen the evidence that if you have covid at the time of death you are listed as a covid death. This has been shown countless time and in thread that you have posted in.

But here you go lol Im sure you will just ignore it

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

www.realclearpolitics.com... h.html

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boobsmcgee
Here's an EYE-OPENER for you, BoobsMcGee.

Go to this CDC Website: gis.cdc.gov...

In the upper left, use the "Season" button to Compare how fast the Flu "went away" in America in 2018-2019 vs 2019-2020.

In 2019 the Flu (mostly) vanished in mid-May, which is normal.

In 2020 the Flu (mostly) vanished in late March, which is way sooner than normal.

What Disease was really ramping up, in Hospitalizations and Deaths, as March was coming to an end?

The Covid-19 Hysteria (Hoax) was kicking into high-gear at that time.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

If you have evidence that suicides, car wrecks, homicides , accidents & etc have been coded as COVID-19 deaths, then post that evidence here.

Waiting...

Oh give me a break like you havnt seen the evidence that if you have covid at the time of death you are listed as a covid death. This has been shown countless time and in thread that you have posted in.

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

Firstly, the context of that quote relates to where the clear cause of death is indeterminate. Secondly, I asked for actual evidence. Real cases. Not speculation.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Waiting...

Firstly, the context of that quote relates to where the clear cause of death is indeterminate. Secondly, I asked for actual evidence. Real cases. Not speculation.

LMAO. That was the one of the heads of the task force saying that.

that quote relates to where the clear cause of death is indeterminate

Where does the say that in the whole quote?

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you had actually checked out the CDC page linked you would have seen that:

CDC does not know the exact number of people who have been sick and affected by influenza because influenza is not a reportable disease in most areas of the United States. However, these numbers are estimated using a mathematical model, based on observed rates of laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations.

That is right, they make an educated guess.

What was your point?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Youre always spot on...bravoa reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If you had actually checked out the CDC page linked you would have seen that:

CDC does not know the exact number of people who have been sick and affected by influenza because influenza is not a reportable disease in most areas of the United States. However, these numbers are estimated using a mathematical model, based on observed rates of laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations.

That is right, they make an educated guess.

What was your point?

They dont make a guess at how many people with the flu who die of a heart attack in there numbers. if they did the numbers would be astronomically higher right?

How many people die every year of heart attacks or strokes who happen to have the flu ? Can you imagine if they were all counted as flu deaths how many there would be?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They count anyone with pneumonia, and that is a lot, even if they don't test positive for flu.

ETA: here is a PDF that shows how they turned 727 flu deaths into 65,681. Deaths: Final Data for 2002, page 31.

Influenza and pneumonia - 65,681
Influenza - 727
Pneumonia - 64,954

edit on 27-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They count anyone with pneumonia, and that is a lot, even if they don't test positive for flu.

Its alot but its just one thing and alot of people who have pneumonia have or recently had the flu.

Its not every heart attack or stroke or god only knows what else. Everyone gets the flu, sometimes its mild like a cold sometimes it sucks .

What if everyone that had a heart attack or a stroke when they were sick was counted as a flu death . Would that not raise the death rate and death count by 10s of thousands?
edit on 27-7-2020 by boobsmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Check the edit.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Gunshot, Parkinson, and hip fracture. Not included here but a motorcycle fatality in Florida as well

cbs12.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Check the edit.

thats nuts..

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Waiting...

LMAO. That was the one of the heads of the task force saying that.

I know.

that quote relates to where the clear cause of death is indeterminate
Where does the say that in the whole quote?

Did you even notice that the particular clip cut out right in the middle of the Fox reporter's questioning? Funny that?

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

Birx was clear that if people have an underlying condition, it is exacerbated by the virus that causes the disease covid-19.

“So those individuals will have an underlying condition, but that underlying condition did not cause their acute death when it's related to a covid infection,” she said. “In fact, it's the opposite.”

Fauci then weighed in, warning against such “conspiracy theories.”

“You will always have conspiracy theories when you have a very challenging public health crises. They are nothing but distractions,” he said, adding: “I would just hope we just put those conspiracy stuff — and let somebody write a book about it later on. But not now.”

Source: What we learned from Wednesday’s White House coronavirus briefing - The Washington Post

Of course, you would neve have known that if you watched only Fox News or its affiliates. They have been pushing Tucker Carlson and Brit Hume's conspiracy theories with the selective editing and misreporting that is evident in the clip you posted.

edit on 27/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join