It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I solved the Seth Rich case and can prove it- update.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Some of you may have seen my initial post here a month or so ago where I posted the video that outlined the results of my research.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the video if you missed it.

www.bitchute.com...

Since I initially put this together I've been able to put together so much more corrooborating information for what I already covered, as well as brand new information and insights into what happened. What I've been able to find is literally stunning and I'm not just saying that to toot my own horn. It is stunning because this information is all publicly available, yet no investigative journalist has been able to piece it together as well?
I have also been able to connect this to the entire plot to take down Trump with the false story of Russian collusion. I have been able to outline exactly how it all happened and why. I genuinely feel that the people need to hear this story. I wanted to make another video, but the amount of information I have to share is just too much to fit into an hour or two long video. I also wanted to be able to really dig into the implications and analyze what I do present, and to truly justify the positions I take. I came to the conclusion that to do it justice I would have to have to present in the form of a written book. Spurred on by the encouragement of people who had seen the video I made an outline and started writing just to see how it would go. It has really started to come together of the course of the past 2 or 3 months and I've completed about 7 chapters of the rough draft. For those of you interested I made a kickstarter, but I had no idea how the funding goal worked so it's a but ridiculous. I didn't know that if you don't hit the goal you don't get any of the funds and they are all refunded. If you are interested in the kickstarter you can search for it, it's called Seth Rich: uncovering the truth. I'm sure you aren't supposed to post that kind of thing on here so I won't link it.

I am probably going to have to just sell it myself or give it away. I am not sure. But I wanted to at least share this with people who are interested so that they can keep up with the progress.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey Just wondering if you’d approached any publishing houses first with your manuscript. There’s a possibility they might pay you to finish it if they think it’s a worthwhile project, and politics is hot at the moment... a reply to: dr1234

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Be careful, I'm sure there are some individuals who would like to keep this case unsolved.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234
So, who's Seth Rich....never heard of him?
And why should I care?
If you're right, you need a new hobby...or you'll end up like....care-ful...and see? Old news, nothing to come of it
Peace

edit on 27-7-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It was predicated on a false premise.

You proved nothing.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Why reply at all? You know nothing and you want to jnow nothing about the topic. Worse yet, you admit it and you still seek to discourage. Why reply at all?
edit on 27-7-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
Hey Just wondering if you’d approached any publishing houses first with your manuscript. There’s a possibility they might pay you to finish it if they think it’s a worthwhile project, and politics is hot at the moment... a reply to: dr1234

I have not. Any recommendations? I think this is a great idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It was predicated on a false premise.

You proved nothing.

I think you might want to watch the video again. Try to pay attention. If you have genuine criticism of the logic or any counter points, make them! I'm more than happy to defend my position and also to see what elements need more explanation or corroboration. I won't respond to blanket, vague criticism. Usually people who make those kinds of posts aren't acting in good faith. But if you have *specific* criticisms or questions I'd be more than happy to respond to them.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Find a literary agent in your local area, or a few different ones and show them what you’ve done, and what your intentions are and gauge their reaction. You never know until you give it a go.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

You missed it. I know A TON about it. We all do.

I won't degrade your efforts...on the contrary. Nice work. But look around at the daily stories everywhere. How many people talking Bush, Clinton...hell 911, 2012 as well.? 1/2 of 1/2 of 1%...maybe.

I can say as a published aurhor...intense research can jade your ideas of how it should be interesting to all...when it's not.

Someone told me once in the 1970's....if you went on the news in your town... announced people want people to come tonight...close by, free...so you can start this topic of interest.

How many will show up about this? Answer is obvious. One, three or maybe none?

Today to day...these issues are buried by other more pressing ones. Be objective...be thorough....but realize your own interests might not be the same many others

Had I not spent $21,000 on a biography...and 5 years of my life...I wouldn't bother with this.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think you might want to watch the video again.

I don't watch videos.

I won't respond to blanket, vague criticism. Usually people who make those kinds of posts aren't acting in good faith. But if you have *specific* criticisms or questions I'd be more than happy to respond to them.

Your previous thread was predicated on a false premise, which I noted in that thread HERE. If this is a "follow up," it's still predicated on a false premise, which means it's not proved.

Simple.

edit on 28-7-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

top topics

join