It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart and other reailers change course on mask policy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Well you make a good point and i won't argue with it, Thank you for serving!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuckLOL,well you sound informed,seems every death here was deemed by COVid,like ex's 90 yr old uncle Fred,broke foot had heart attack,yet was 2nd fatal case in Inland Empire,liberals believe anything the government tell them especially Canada it's run by queen of England

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: JohnnyCanuckLOL,well you sound informed,seems every death here was deemed by COVid,like ex's 90 yr old uncle Fred,broke foot had heart attack,yet was 2nd fatal case in Inland Empire,liberals believe anything the government tell them especially Canada it's run by queen of England

Hey you could go out and prove that this virus is a hoax, just record yourself licking some door handles in an area where the virus is and document your experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Both sides have laid out so many lies that last few decades, I got sick of wading through the muck!!
What was said about this virus at the beginning just might not be right, first the virus mutated and now is spread more easily and second.. they learned more about it.
My understanding is that it we all wore masks, it would reduce the spread by close to 50%.
And, I have not read anywhere where non-symptomatic people cant spread the disease. I am reading the opposite.
So, since I am in a high risk group, I stay home, waiting not so patiently for this country to get their crap together and at least get their charts looking more like those from most every other country in the world. I've read about three businesses in the past few days that have shut down in my area because of outbreaks in their employees. And, that isnt out of the ordinary. Dont want to wear a mask, fine... but dont start whining when your kids schools end up having to shut down every other week or so.

Not a big fan of the news source but the video (which is being censored) is worth the watch. The Dr’s pretty much blow a huge hole in your fear mongering about the kids, teachers and such. One Pediatrician from Santa Monica stated that not one teacher in the world has contracted the virus from a student, not one. How they know this IDK but it is a bit telling, maybe you should watch it.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
ATS should require masks.

That'd really piss off a lot of members.

It should require brains as well but that would limit it to about 5 or 6 posters.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It's most likely my fault. I put my own notice up on our wal mart's
door couple days ago. Right next to theirs. It said

YOU SHALL NOT BUY NOR SELL ANYTHING WITH OUT THE MASK!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Not sure why people refuse to wear a mask in a store unless you have breathing problems..

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Well then, if it was Uncle Fred, I stand corrected. When does your volunteer work (unmasked) in the Covid wards start? I'm sure they'd be delighted to have a stalwart like you helping out.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: SeaWorthy

And, you can get anything from Walmart's without stepping into their store. You can order groceries online and have it brought to your car. You can have non-perishable items sent to you. And, while those of us who have reason to avoid the virus are told to just stay home...
Well, sorry, but dont see any reason why those who have a reason to avoid wearing a mask can just stay home also.

Yes, YOU can. You can order all your snip online if it makes you feel safer. You can do exactly what you're telling nonmaskers to do. You realize that, right? I can still go wherever I want without a mask. Just do your shopping online and stay out of public if you're a scared little sheep. Easy peasy.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Good call, if someone tries to give me (SNIP) about not wearing a mask they are going find themselves counting their teeth in the ground.

But yeah, shame on me.

Well aren't you just the toughest tough guy ever. The best, the biggest, the baddest right? You know, your cult leader said masks are cool now, so what's the beef?
edit on 28-7-2020 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Must really confuse liberals to see most Trump supporters do not see him as a a leader of "the cult", and refuse to wear masks still.
How do you explain that one? If anyone who supports Trump is part of "the cult" why the refusal of masks still, since our "grand leader" said for the rest of "the cult" to wear one?

Could it be we are not blind followers like the others? We come to our own conculsions and mine the data ourselves. Crazy, I know, but you should try it one day. Snip, my card say's NPA on it. If I were a blind follower wouldn't I be registered R?
edit on 28-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
If my hospital system is overburdened lol! I live between two hospitals. At no point since year to date have there been any kind of mass crowding at either. Despite the media descriptions as Florida being ravaged by increasing numbers, it seems clear that only liberal districts in south Florida have this alleged issue, despite still having capacity to meet the inflated numbers.

Seems pretty clear to everyone the virus can choose which districts to ravage the most, and based in the medias own reports, seems to be the virus is making political Choices.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Not sure why people refuse to wear a mask in a store unless you have breathing problems..

Not refusing, but sceptical of the reasons for wearing one so late in the

progression of the pandemic.

I have been self isolated the whole three plus months as well as

being in the vulnerable category.

Last week I went to an hospital appointment and wore a mask,

rebreathing in my own carbon dioxide with every breath I took

was disgusting.I wondered could it have been any worse to have

not worn one, as every patient was two seats apart with disinfectant

hand wash at every turn.

Hypercapnia, a condition where there is too much carbon dioxide in the blood. ... It is often caused by hypoventilation or disordered breathing

How Inhaled Carbon Dioxide Affects the Body –
So CO2 in the bloodstream lowers the blood pH. When CO2 levels become excessive, a condition known as acidosis occurs.

CARBON DIOXIDE EXPOSURE EFFECTS
Symptoms of overexposure by inhalation include dizziness, headache, nausea, rapid breathing, shortness of breath, deeper breathing, increased heart rate (tachycardia), eye and extremity twitching, cardiac arrhythmia, memory disturbances, lack of concentration, visual and hearing disturbances (including photophobia, ..

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: solve

Good call, if someone tries to give me (SNIP) about not wearing a mask they are going find themselves counting their teeth in the ground.

But yeah, shame on me.

Well aren't you just the toughest tough guy ever. The best, the biggest, the baddest right? You know, your cult leader said masks are cool now, so what's the beef?

Yes i am.

My Cult leader? Ha. I support nobody who is silly enough to be on that reality tv show you call Politics.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here at Kroger, they're people are required to wear masks to get inside by state law.

...But Kroger doesn't enforce it. They don't even have anyone cleaning grocery karts. I see tons of people walk inside without them.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Because here in the United States of America, we have this amazing document called the Bill of Rights that guarantees us the freedom of choice. Blame it on those pesky Founding Father's for having a vision for what this country should be, and put rules in place to limit the government from destroying that vision. I'm so sorry you're afraid, but you have options like ordering online and having everything delivered. That includes groceries. There should be no expectation for everyone else to bend over to accommodate your feelings.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: blueman12

Because here in the United States of America, we have this amazing document called the Bill of Rights that guarantees us the freedom of choice. Blame it on those pesky Founding Father's for having a vision for what this country should be, and put rules in place to limit the government from destroying that vision. I'm so sorry you're afraid, but you have options like ordering online and having everything delivered. That includes groceries. There should be no expectation for everyone else to bend over to accommodate your feelings.
Blah, blah, blah, what a bunch of snowflakes! Wear your damn masks and quit whinging about it, and soon you'll be allowed to play with the rest of the world. Selfish arseholes!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Kek, this city stopped caring about masks. They just put the papers on the door and carry on like normal whether someone comes in with a mask or not.
Seems no damage is being done to the population and none our hospitals are overflowing. Traffic is normal, outdoor activites and small grocers are booming. The corporate stores named in the op are having g terrible sales.

Life continues like normal here buddy.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think you've pretty much touched on all the same talking points that all the blue haired pin cushions parrot when they violate this "social distancing" BS to scream in my face for not wearing a mask. Just a heads up, if you want to scream in someone's face, don't forget the newly made 6 foot rule. That's 2 meters for you silly Canadians. Oh, and try tic-tacs. Better yet, worry about yourself, and let me worry about myself.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Same could be said the other way around. If most people want others to wear masks inside a store , then who are you to ask others to bend over to accommodate you?

Same goes for a walmart. Why do you get to decide how a business makes its customer rules?

If the majority of customers and the business owners want masks or no masks then lst it be.

If the state requires masks , then vote them out if you disagree ..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join