It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST Homemade Soft Batch Choc Chip Cookie Recipe I've Ever had (with Pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Does anyone here enjoy or remember Keebler Soft Batch Cookies? I've been chasing a homemade recipe like that for years with zero results. Cookies ending up too flat, too crispy, to dry, etc. Well, I've finally hit gold. I've made these twice and they are insanely, hedonistically delectible. The secret is cream cheese. They stay soft after baking for days and seldom dry out. I followed this recipe to letter and weighed out the ingrediants by the gram. This is especially imporant when adding flour to any recipe.

The scale I use:

Taylor Digital Scale

The only deviation I made was subbing in Trader Joe's 72% dark chocolate (chopped) for half of the choc chip content. The rest are Nestle Toll House Sem-Sweet Chips. Enjoy.

My results:

edit on 27-7-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I effin love cream cheese in baking.
Especially cream cheese icing on a carrot cake.

Gonna have to get the wife to try this recipe out.

Thanks for posting it

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I effin love cream cheese in baking.
Especially cream cheese icing on a carrot cake.

Gonna have to get the wife to try this recipe out.

Thanks for posting it

Dude. I think you'll love 'em. And HELL YES on the carrot cake.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I totally hate chocolate but I'd feed those to anyone.
Great job!!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Does anyone here enjoy or remember Keebler Soft Batch Cookies? I've been chasing a homemade recipe like that for years with zero results. Cookies ending up too flat, too crispy, to dry, etc. Well, I've finally hit gold. I've made these twice and they are insanely, hedonistically delectible. The secret is cream cheese. They stay soft after baking for days and seldom dry out. I followed this recipe to letter and weighed out the ingrediants by the gram. This is especially imporant when adding flour to any recipe.

The scale I use:

Taylor Digital Scale

The only deviation I made was subbing in Trader Joe's 72% dark chocolate (chopped) for half of the choc chip content. The rest are Nestle Toll House Sem-Sweet Chips. Enjoy.

My results:

LOL used to love the soft batch cookies LOL damn they were so good but alas I'm on a restricted diet to lower my BP it's frozen bananas as my go to desert snack

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, S&F. OMG cream cheese, who knew? I’m trying to find a good chocolate chip cookie recipe, because I like my cookies chewy and fluffy. I have to try that recipe next time I make a batch. Something else I do when making chocolate chip cookies is instead of using flour, I use Bisquick pancake mix. I like how it makes my cookies more fluffy.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Delicious! They are so soft and yummy! Thank you for the recipe (as always)

new topics

top topics

join