It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 confirmed in pet cat in the UK.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Yup.
That was it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
I had an alternative plan in mind for defeating feline COVID transmission.

Right,
Selling the pussies to China. Only trouble there is, the Chinese are getting all the British porkies there are, and we might just have to look at pussies and God knows what else, in a very different way.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

2 dogs in China and a cat tested positive months before our news told us they couldn't contract it or spread it, due to people dropping their pets off at the shelter. A week or so after making that announcement when they should have already known better, they came out with the news of the tiger in the zoo in New York.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
A week or so after making that announcement when they should have already known better, they came out with the news of the tiger in the zoo in New York.

A conundrum: If that tiger killed and ate you would it be a Covid related death as far as the statistics go?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Honestly im waiting for them to find COVID in my ice cream, in my socks, in my sex lube......horry jeebus theys findin it everywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

A week or so after making that announcement when they should have already known better, they came out with the news of the tiger in the zoo in New York.

A conundrum: If that tiger killed and ate you would it be a Covid related death as far as the statistics go?

I was more worried about getting COVID from eating undercooked Three Kitty Delight.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
You instantly trust this information?

The test results are quite random. It is like a coin toss. How can fruit test positive for covid? How are untested people testing positive?

Lies. The new normal.reply to: smurfy

That's the way it is, we know there's superficiality in what government puts out, so you need to read between the lines, same with newspapers if you still read them.
edit on 27-7-2020 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I was more worried about getting COVID from eating undercooked Three Kitty Delight.

Well, er, yes...and be wary of any new Hershey bar that might be coming out.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Looks like he has been on the Meow Meow.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The death would pale into insignificance because they have just given an endangered species the covid.
A very, very serious question, I have always been under the impression that any germ, virus disease is very, very difficult to transfer to a different species. Yet they take it as given that it's easy to transfer both ways.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I always knew cats are evil, look how they torment dogs by setting just out of reach!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Remind me to discuss this cat issue you have at
another time.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Married cats get more than single cats.
Married cats with litters get even more. Up to 3 kittens per household.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

We really need to talk about your wicked thoughts
concerning cats.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

We really need to talk about your wicked thoughts
concerning cats.

I don't care for cats.
But cats like me.
That's another reason that I dislike them.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

About a month ago; my little girl (15 years old), starting walking really strange, like there was something neurologically wrong with her. She could hardly move, wouldn’t eat or drink.

I actually called into work that day, as I was hysterical, I thought she was dying. I spoon fed her water all day, and laid with her. I swear she had tears coming down her pretty little face. I was just about to bring her to emergency care; and she came walking out like she was fine.

I don’t know what it was, but I thought at the time it might be Covid.

I got her for my son because he has no siblings, and she is truly like his sister!

I pray she stays healthy for awhile 💙

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yup, people are assholes, no doubt about it. I would never abandon a family member.

I heard something simular a few months ago, a cat got the virus, but it was unclear if the cat could spread it..I think was in the UK as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
About the test reliability, didn't they test a rock and motor oil, both came back positive?

I want a second and third opinion on this please?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
it's not really a surprise that cats can get it...a few months ago stories came out about the big cats at the zoos catching it from their handlers......now I don't know if it goes the other way from cats to handlers

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
You instantly trust this information?

The test results are quite random. It is like a coin toss. How can fruit test positive for covid? How are untested people testing positive?

Lies. The new normal.reply to: smurfy

edit on 27-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

With the way they seem to be counting them I would say, yes. I believe scientifically if the zoo keeper then catches the tiger by his toe it means Jesus has it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join