It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics are now trashing Astrophysicist Eric Davis because he talked about UFO's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

“off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Perhaps they were talking about the LEGO space station built on the ISS.

Definitely not built on this Earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: neoholographic

Never heard of the guy and I would never instantly discredit someone for having a discussion on the subject of UFOs.

But there are some obvious red flags scattered throughout your OP that indicate this man is either compromised and is actively engaging in disseminating propaganda, or he is too foolish/naive to know he’s toting an agenda.

He also says that he has recently given briefings to Pentagon officials regarding “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

So he “says” he’s given briefings. Ok, I can believe that. But if his assessment was anything other than “we simply cannot confirm that such sightings are of anything otherworldly,” then he’s a liar or a fool.

Unless someone has made the scientific discovery of the millennia, and I missed it, then last time I checked no “other worlds,” let alone other worldly craft, have been confirmed. It’s all pure speculation when the objects in the sky are unidentified.

That is the whole point of his briefing.

He is saying, they are no longer unidentified, we have craft and have confirmed they are other worldly.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: truetrigger

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: neoholographic

‘Not made on this earth:’ Top-secret Pentagon UFO task force reportedly expected to reveal some findings

A good ratio of all meteorites found on Earth contain metals that cannot be made on Earth.
Why ?
They probably stemmed from a supernova somewhere.
Just like all material found on Earth

have said this in other thread:

"off world vehicles " = the space station is an off world vehicle

Nope.

Astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who worked as a consultant for the Pentagon, says the Department of Defense has not discontinued its UFO program. Davis claims even though the DoD says the program’s been shut down, it hasn’t. And he’s still working for it. He also says that he has recently given briefings to Pentagon officials regarding “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

nerdist.com...

OFF WORLD VEHICLES NOT MADE ON THIS EARTH!

Vehicles not supernovas.

have said this in other thread:

"off world vehicles " = the space station is an off world vehicle

Incorrect

The space station was designed and fabricated on this earth and is therefore "of this world"

Look at the quote "not made on this earth" as in designed created and fabricated elsewhere.

The only examples wherin this could be human is if we mined metals on another planet or moon and created a craft there and brought it here.

Without going through those mental gymnastics, its very clear what they are inferring.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

After a weekend of extensive research/study after a period of being highly skeptical..... I can now say with 100% confidence that the

Wilson/Davis Documents are Indeed Real

Most Historic Document in Ufology
edit on 27-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So I'm confused....

Why would an Astrophysicist be giving a briefing about "vehicles not made on this earth" seems to be a subject rather far outside of his expertise.

Also what does that mean. Is he talking about UFOs in general, such as concepts of what they may be, or is he talking about physical vehicles or pieces of them we have that he has seen and researched?

This statement makes me believe that he is speculating on all of it.

“UFOs are real phenomena. They are artificial objects under intelligent control. They’re definitely the craft of a supremely advanced technology,”

Once we have one or parts of one it is no long a UFO...just saying... UFO means we have no clue at all, so one wouldn't call a known alien space ship or machine a UFO anymore...it is now known...lol

I say this with the belief that if anything is alien it is AI and not lifeforms... Self replicating AI can travel the known universe within 2 billion years maybe on a mission to send back information to a race long dead. Self replicating machines are not affected by the same thing that affects life... they could self replicate for billions of years continuing a set mission that life could never achieve.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Oh well of course! Our good ole buddies Hal Puthoff and Russell Taarg!

It’s all making sense now. Pretty soon, Xenu will reveal himself. 😉

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

After a weekend of extensive research/study after a period of being highly skeptical..... I can now say with 100% confidence that the

Wilson/Davis Documents are Indeed Real

Most Historic Document in Ufology

So what are we looking at lol

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hal is a rather ominous name...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

At some point I think one would actually need a physical machine/ship.... and not just human speculation on what anything might be. Maybe something comes out that we do indeed have off world technology of some kind, but it seems the record just keeps skipping in the same spot that we never actually get past the point of having physical proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Why do you say that?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

MR Davis has been involved in the field for a very long time.
Were talking pre NIDS - which he was also part of.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

MR Davis has been involved in the field for a very long time.
Were talking pre NIDS - which he was also part of.

The field of studying alien equipment?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't know about that.
But he's had an interest in the phenomenon and has been involved in the field for a long time.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I don't know about that.
But he's had an interest in the phenomenon and has been involved in the field for a long time.

The big uproar right now is we are going to find out that we have actual alien hardware in both Goverment and private sectors, as in the lid is coming off the whole UFO phenomena.

The problem I see is it is looking like we are back at square one with only speculations...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So I'm confused....

Why would an Astrophysicist be giving a briefing about "vehicles not made on this earth" seems to be a subject rather far outside of his expertise.

Maybe Davis has found a way to tap into that psychic "remote viewing" program that he's been researching since the early 2000's to successfully spy on Lockheed Martin while they try to reverse engineer the "intact craft" that those "Wilson/Davis Documents" allude to?! LOL! It shouldn't be surprising that our own government would use every tool in their arsenal to spy on each other more than our adversaries! Sound familiar?

Regardless, thanks to CellTypeSpecifics for posting those documents which led me to an entertaining read on "UFO Joe" website showing his 4 part series related to those documents!

www.ufojoe.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The problem I see is it is looking like we are back at square one with only speculations...

The "problem" is way too many people who apparently can't read going apenuts over something that was never said and using those misunderstandings to make even more crazy conclusions. The "I told you sos" are flying around like Chinese lanterns for no good reason.

When the hard evidence is eventually presented, it will be old slag and other stray bits of garbage we've already debated and found fundamentally lacking. I wonder what the mistakenly thrilled people will do at that time. Claim it's all a conspiracy? Ignore the factual presentation and stick with the "OMG the Pentagon admitted we have crashed UFOs!!" fantasy?

I guess we'll see.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
What the hell is a pseudo sceptic?

I have no idea. It's the OP's own creation, and he has inflicted it upon ATS for a long time now (or rather those who have the temerity to disagree with his opinion).

Basically, the OP has a DESPERATE desire to drink the snake-oil being sold by the likes of Eric Davis and his circus of performing clowns, and woe betide those who'd rather have a good pint and a decent, balanced conversation instead.

The NYT 'update' is nothing more than the age-old game of twisting words into alternative meanings to excite the easily pleased. Mission accomplished, it seems.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

When the hard evidence is eventually presented, it will be old slag and other stray bits of garbage we've already debated and found fundamentally lacking. I wonder what the mistakenly thrilled people will at that time. Claim it's all a conspiracy? Ignore the factual presentation and stick with the "OMG the Pentagon admitted we have crashed UFOs!!" fantasy?

I guess we'll see.

Ah the old Goverment conspiracy to explain why we have total lack of physical evidence for like 90 years.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Ah the old Goverment conspiracy to explain why we have total lack of physical evidence for like 90 years.

Because the US Government owns the whole world and everything that flies around it or falls onto it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Because the US Government owns the whole world and everything that flies around it or falls onto it.

Or UFOs only crash in America...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join