It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Corpse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a repost, but I came across a very interesting set of color photographs and an article.

Here's the Picutres and the Article (A link to the original website is provided at the bottom):

Filiberto Caponi Close Encounter 1993

This is the account of the repeated encounter between a humanoid being and a 23 years old Italian from Pretare d'Arquata, who took a series of 6 Polaroid pictures of the being.

The original link for you: Alien Corpse

Comments?

~DD

[edit on 15-3-2005 by intrepid]

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Daemon Divinus]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well the pic looks like a teddy bear

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
How about just quoting a paragraph and then linking to the rest? My vote is a fake on this one, as we discussed it a long time ago. Might take some searching to find the thread though, it's fairly old. But there was some excellent commentary on the reasons for it being deemed a fraud.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To me it looks like a paper mache model. Did that thought occur to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Harlequin Ichthyosis could almost use a sticky for this board. I'm getting pretty sick of seeing it. I almost lost my luch this time.

Alien Child
Alien Child...How did they fake this
this is sick
Baby Alien video!!
Alien baby? Can anyone confirm any of this?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Umbrax....I"m glad you did it and I didn't....LOL....I don't think anyone will report you ...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That silly thing pops up every other month.

It does look like it was made out of paper mache

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh yes the Italy thing. I think we have the real thing here. Coast to Coast had the story on it as given by Timothy Good. The complete storys' in Tim's new book.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes the creature from Pretare. Timothy Good has a lenghty discussion on this creature in his book, Unearthly Disclosure. All of those pictures are from his book. I say its the real deal.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've seen this a while ago and I think it could possibly be real for the fact that Many people that saw it claimed it was real. The reason why it looks all jacked up is the fact that it crashed and 2nd the Suit it was wearing was melted ON the BODY. I studied this a while back and saw a lot more pictures on it. There was one where it was standing by a tree looking at the camera. Also there was one with some people, people looked a little tripped out but the Alien seemed friendly.

Is it real? Who knows it could be but we could be blind on many aspects. Also it looks a little goofy to be an intelligent Alien but then again it just got in a crash and was a little mangled up. Very cool though havent seen it for a while. I would say Maybe. I heard it was part of the Draconian Alien species it was a younger Draco from what I read in the past. Draconians which i know everyone knows here is a Reptilian Species that is said to be Ancients of this planet. Paper Mache? I used to work with it and it isnt that easy to just make something like that. The orginal pictures of it was atleast 16 pictures of the Alien.

It showed a lot of pictures of the creature. Five pictures were just the alien when it was on the ground. The weird thing is that all the pictures of it when it was on the ground was always in a different position. Some similiar but always had a different stance. If it is paper mache then wow it must have took them a while to do all those different poses. Also if you look close you can see on the neck where it was burned to make a pinkish flesh color on paper mache would be very hard. True pink or burned flesh on paper mache is a challenge. Anyways thanks for bringing back some memories I would say MAYBE. If I was their then ok YES, but since their are so many things out their it isnt funny I would say NO. Who knows but if it's real what a nice picture!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh My Gosh! There are obese aliens too!? McDonalds is expanding

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Umbrax, this seems far from Harlequin Ichthyosis. A baby suffering under Harlequin Ichthyosis would have swollen eyes, and numerous cracks in its skin. Looking through some of my father's medical books, I'm 99.9% sure this is definately not a case of Ichthyosis.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's hard to comment on wether it looks "real" or not because I've never seen a "real" alien to compare it too, but to me it does look belivable simply because the pictures are of somewhat decent quality and nothing is obviously wrong.

I do have on thing to add however, and that it doesn't look like the alien is positioned into different... erhm, positions. And that might support the paper mache/something like it conclusion.

As far as it being young, you can't really say that simply because of it's size. If it really is an alien then what it looks like/its size compared to us humas is well, ludacris. I'm having trouble saying what I'm thinking... but I hope you get what I meen, er. There I go agin.

top topics

join