It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic storm brewing in the Yangzi river catchment .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is their karmic debt for funding riots and hate in the United States. This is why you don’t screw with other people. It comes right back on you x10.

Stop talking nonsense!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Metallicus

It is their karmic debt for funding riots and hate in the United States.

So when is this karmic law going to play out in the US? after all the death and suffering they've caused around the globe for the last 70 years?

Well, God is looming down on America, so the destruction and deaths caused by the American government over the last few decades does not count.

To many people blinded by patrioism, means governments get away with anything they want.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Someone should offer them experts if only for image if not out of love for millions of people down the stream.
It looks like everyone is eating pop corn just waiting to troll them when they screw up like with the virus.
I understand that it's like a nuke - a wonderful natural act of providence slowing down their expansionism
but eating pop corn is a karma too and it's exposing our hate and insecurity

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

It is their karmic debt for funding riots and hate in the United States. This is why you don’t screw with other people. It comes right back on you x10.

Great deflection, I guess it's easier to blame a foreign country on the great orange man's failing eh than to admit you backed the wrong horse.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
China? The whole world has a karmic debt. You better believe we will get ours in the end too.

Playing the blame game is just denial, but at least it is the first step in breaking the cycle of normalcy bias and getting control of our gigantic egos. Eventually, and it won't take long, people will realize that we are not as smart and as strong as we believe when the SHTF.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

it's not just egoism. It's the hate. To love your neighbour is a commandment.
There are your Chinese brothers hold hostage by an evil regime.
Hate can only take us so far. It's weak. Couple of days maybe years. If you are cold and good at it you'll find yourself on the wrong side of history. Love for brothers next to you and fear for their life wins wars.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I agree, love is the better path. Still, IMO ego drives hate and other undesirable emotions. One we get outside ourselves and what we want, we are able to see others to be like ourselves and give them kindness and love.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Now I see my mistake tho. Not much can be done at this point and everyone knows it. The dam will hold or not. It takes years to repair such a structure and it sure cant be done during floods. Maybe some steel ropes anchored into the rock banks but it would be a project on its own.
Releasing the water is the only option they had.
They could start evacuating people into those 50 empty ghost cities and give them a new life tho.
If I lost a house I'd expect exactly that - a new one from a communist government. They are not even trying to be good commies.
They earn the hate all the time, petting the military and getting fat laundering money like their North Korean comrades. They probably invest more into surveilance than into social programs.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megaso
They should have hired some Beavers for advice.

I believe they did hire beavers to consult. But when the beavers arrived they were eaten before any sound advice could have been given.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: Megaso
They should have hired some Beavers for advice.

I believe they did hire beavers to consult. But when the beavers arrived they were eaten before any sound advice could have been given.

I thought they just cut the tails off of them to make soup.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
No idea who the guy in the video is, or what model/run he was using. But the 06z GFS today has around 50-75mm of rain over the next 5 days.... (maybe up to 100m over some higher ground). ie nothing unusual whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I

I want to answer you with your own words:

"This is why you don't screw with other people."

But, I don't wish you
"it comes right back on you x10."

I WISH YOU WELL

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Apparently, the karmic debt cycle isn’t as just and fair, as we would have hoped.

In my research, it surpasses current conflict.

Muddled with extreme convolution through millennia’s of strife.

We, in our current understanding, do not fully realize the true nature of — KARMA.

Karma surpasses this one, simple life.

Thank you for your wise words.

For sure, one live is to short to understand the laws of KARMA fully.

Obviously, many people make it oneself very easy with the understanding of karma.
What comes out is often not fair.

It seems that you dig deeper in the materia of karma.
From where did you get your profound knowledge?

I would be glad, if you could recommend a good book !

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wonder if the floods can not cause some new epidemic. Social distancing from China will be a good idea for a long time. With the whole cities under water where does the waste go? It has to be nasty. Not as bad as with dead bodies after a tsunami but still.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No one should laugh about the potential death of 400mil people.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The number is probably crazy inflated tho.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Maybe that is offset by all the people they raised out of poverty and slavery

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

No one should laugh about the potential death of 400mil people.

Prepare for war’: China’s Xi Jinping tells army

www.hindustantimes.com... JWBXTPhzEASBna0L.html

On another site i was on someone put up a internal video of what was getting played on Chinese tv with a synopsis of what was going on , It frightened the heck out of me what i saw on that 7+ minutes of their television and it quickly vanished but the jist of it was Trump gets back in and we go to war

edit on 28/7/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

hahahaha - numbers aren't your forte

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You are right it takes strength and discipline, but the whole point is to keep it tempered with humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join