It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Declared a Holy Prophet of UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Do what Bob did and you will no longer have a degree at Devry University or anywhere else. And because they want to erase you, your friends will stop talking to you to save their own skins.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Bob Lazar ~ American Hero

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If he really went to the universities he claimed he went to and the reason there are no records is that he was sheep-dipped then still he would have records such as transcripts of his marks, a friend or two, a teacher would vouch for him but he has nothing to say he went to MIT and Caltech.
Remember this was near those years he was supposed to be at Area 51 not decades in the past when he couldn't come up with any proof he went to those institutions.

This article clearly refuted Lazar's education claims of graduating from MIT and Cal Tech with Masters degrees.

www.otherhand.org...

Info on MIT:

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Standard inquiries have been made by George Knapp and Stanton Friedman and turned up nothing. Friedman informed me that he took the additional step of checking with the alumni office and at least the 1982 commencement list.

Glenn Campbell visited MIT in 1993 and searched through a number of the printed student records there. The idea behind this particular effort was that while elimination of computer records could be within the realm of possibility, it is essentially inconceivable that some agency would have the capability to change printed records that had widespread distribution.

Lazar, or any obvious misspellings of his name, was not listed in any MIT student directory between 1978 and 1990. Other publications checked included the MIT faculty/staff telephone directories from 1978-1990, the MIT “Degree List” from 1979-1990, and the 1989 “MIT Alumni/ae Register”.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Believe me, you won’t have to worry about me ratting out the government over UFOs!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As soon as it's back in stock, i'm going to get this and build it. I'll then be able to verify once and for all if Bob was telling the truth...

Amazon

- Vintage Testors Area S4 UFO Revealed 1:48 Scale Model Kit Of The Alien Space Craft Saucer That Crashed In Nevada
Ultra Rare Highly Sort After Vintage Model Kit.
- This fantastic vintage model kit was released by Tetsors in 1994, this 1:48 scale model kit features the Alien Space Craft allegedly hidden by the U.S. Government, As described by eyewitness and former government physicist, Bob Lazar.
- The model kit also includes a 16 page full colour book on the flying saucer.

edit on 27 7 20 by Diaspar because: picture

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: Blue Shift
George Knapp moved down another notch on my respect scale, when he brought up Bob Lazar, and then said compare the Gimbal video rotating to how Lazar described flying saucers. Why should he lose respect for that?

Bob Lazar aside, the Gimbal rotation has been thoroughly explained as a result of the....are you ready for this....given the name of the video is Gimbal....as a result of the gimbal mechanism the camera is mounted to. If George Knapp was even a half-assed investigative reporter, he would be well aware of the gimbal explanation for the "UFO rotation". I always thought he was a good investigative reporter, so I think he knew, but just ignored reality to promote a story....sad.

This explains the rotation in the Gimbal video, without any reference to anything about Bob Lazar, and it has no relation to anything Bob Lazar ever said once you understand the UFO is not rotating, it's the gimbal mechanism.

NY Times UFO Explained , Feb 1 2018, made long before Knapp's article on May 16, 2019.

Im really frustrated that everyone seems to be forgetting the biggest part of the gimbal video...

The testimony of Lt. Ryan Graves

You know, the Navy pilot who was there when that video was recorded.
The guy who said the object wasnt only seen on there cameras but from the cockpits as well with their own eyes.
The guy who said it was accompanied by 11 other craft that were spheres inside of cubes.

He also said this recording is just a snippet of the full video.

He also said he and the other pilots saw these maneuvers, and the insane speed with their own eyes.

So you have eyewitnesses along with video.. and they both say.. not a bird.. not a jet.. but an object doing impossible things.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Someone who is at least an O3 in the navy with numerous clearances TS or higher. He has been trusted numerous times with information relating to the national security. He has demonstrated his commitment to keeping the secrets that he was entrusted with. If the government were to approach him and tell him: "Remember when you saw those Radar Reflectors? For NATIONAL SECURITY reasons we need you to play that up and start talking about it like you saw something spooky. Jazz it up a little bit, we need people wondering what we're flying around. Think you can do that? Thanks LT, you're really helping out your country."

Eyewitnesses are the least reliable evidence. I'm 100% positive that nearly everyone with a clearance wouldn't need any coercion to participate in a hoax like this. They might even get a kick out of it.
edit on 27-7-2020 by hawkguy because: Navy rank is hard

edit on 27-7-2020 by hawkguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The UFO community now seems to be comprised of "entertainers" more interested in media exposure than actual investigation. I have lost all trust in most of them. Especially that group of losers gathered around Tom Delonge and the
cheeseburger TTSA hucksters of garbage. I never expected Knapp to be drawn into that cabal of charlatans.

However, I know it's capitalism and a good story [true or false] is a commodity just like soap, toothpaste or strawberry lube and as PT Barnum said...

"Theres a sucker born every minute"
edit on 27-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The guy who said it was accompanied by 11 other craft that were spheres inside of cubes.
I am not commenting on 11 other things that weren't on the video, I'm talking about WHAT IS ON THE VIDEO!

We finally get some videos released by the pentagon, and I'm trying to talk about what is on them which people seem to think is a big deal.

But then they want to talk about what is not on the video. You can do that, but then stop pretending these videos show anything if you're only going to talk about what's not on it.

He also said this recording is just a snippet of the full video.
Again I can't comment on what I can't see. If he's misperceiving the part of the video we can see as rotation, he may be misperceiving many other things. Or lying?

He also said he and the other pilots saw these maneuvers, and the insane speed with their own eyes.
Well we have thousands of other eyewitness accounts of lots of things with no video to back up what they say. Finally we have some videos but this video doesn't back up any of that. It makes him look foolish if he thinks it shows UFO rotation, when the gimbal video is named after the cause of the effect it shows.

So you have eyewitnesses along with video.. and they both say.. not a bird.. not a jet.. but an object doing impossible things.
An eye witness who says things that the video does not support, we have thousands more eyewitnesses with no videos to back up their claims, so claiming things not on the video is nothing new. As for what's on the video, I hope he's lying as hawkguy suggests when he says it's rotating, because if he really believes the video shows rotation of the object when the video is named GIMBAL, how the heck can he not know the reason the video is named gimbal because of the gimbal? Is he that clueless? Or lying? I don't know but it's disturbing either way.

originally posted by: hawkguy
For NATIONAL SECURITY reasons we need you to play that up and start talking about it like you saw something spooky. Jazz it up a little bit, we need people wondering what we're flying around. Think you can do that? Thanks LT, you're really helping out your country."

I'm really hoping that's the case, and lots of things point to Tom DeLonge being a "useful idiot" in the TTSA organization being used to promote a psyop. These guys are making big deals out of these videos, but nothing they say is supported by the video, it's really pathetic, UFOJoe even noticed:

The Gimbal UFO: It’s All About Rotation, Rotation, Rotation…Have We Been Sold A Bill Of Goods?

Luis Elizondo: “Ryan Graves is an aerospace engineer when he’s not a pilot. So, when Ryan is telling you that there is something up there that he doesn’t know how it works and it is not one of out aircraft, you need to listen.”
Commander David Fravor: “This is important. Now we’re looking at something that can stay stationary over a geographic point, at 120 knots of wind, can rotate around and then can accelerate above supersonic.”
(Nowhere on the video do we see the Gimbal accelerate at all. And definitely not above supersonic.
The rotation is the only thing interesting in that video, and fine if pilots want to talk about seeing things accelerate but don't pretend like the video shows that, even UFOJoe can tell it doesn't. Unidentified TV show had just as much nonsense about the Gofast video which can be proven using high school trig is going less than 50 knots yet they say it's hauling ass at 2/3 the speed of sound, lies lies lies.

I do believe Ed Snowden leaked a real document (Training slides) on how intelligence agents are trained to deceive the public and it even has a UFO section:

So that would seem to prove intelligence agents are being trained in the art of deception. The whole thing was supposed to be classified before Snowden leaked it, but that was before TTSA was formed so we don't know if TTSA is part of a psyop or not, but it's employees are largely intelligence folks, the kind of people that deception training is aimed at. So it's a plausible idea.

Another interesting thing is that the Navy isn't the only branch of military that has radars that can detect things off the coast, so does the air force, which was asked in a FOIA request to check their records to see if they had any radar data to confirm the Navy's reports of radar detections in the area.

Here Is What The Pentagon Is Not Answering About The Air Force And Recent UFO Encounters

The Air Force attempted to answer our questions, but the DoD official in charge of UFO inquiries didn't share their findings or anything at all...

Here is what we are looking for on the ongoing UFO/UAP story with the Navy and the USAF's position and comment on the issue:

Navy Super Hornet pilots out of NAS Oceana had constant encounters with these objects in 2014-2015, especially on radar. It got so bad that by early 2015 Oceana filed NOTAMs warning aviators about the phenomenon in the warning areas off Virginia. We have talked to the crews directly about this and are in the process of obtaining those NOTAMs and the paper trail leading to their posting. Langley's F-22s, which have superior sensor capabilities in some respects to the Super Hornets, as well the base's T-38 aggressors, are based right next-door and use the exact same warning areas for training daily. Did Langley aircrews experience the same phenomenon? If so, to what extent? What about other USAF assets that use the same airspace for training?

Does the Air Force have similar electro-optical and infrared video of UAPs similar to what the Navy has, or other data for that matter?

Does the Air Force see this phenomenon as a national security threat? What is it doing to mitigate or better understand it?
FOIA dug up this that the air force wasn't seeing what the Navy was even though they probably should have:

So, my meter monitoring what we are being told (as well as what we are not being told) is registering thusly:

So is Ryan Graves being told what to say and considers it a patriotic duty to comply? I don't know, but I wouldn't rule it out. I would feel better if that's the case than if he's really so clueless he can't figure out the gimbal artifact is the cause of the apparent rotation seen in the gimbal video, hence, why it's called gimbal.

Eyewitnesses are the least reliable evidence.
Which is why we need videos.

I'm 100% positive that nearly everyone with a clearance wouldn't need any coercion to participate in a hoax like this. They might even get a kick out of it.
Quite possibly what we are dealing with here.

edit on 2020727 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
FOIA dug up this that the air force wasn't seeing what the Navy was even though they probably should have:

Maybe splitting hairs here but the airforce did not say they weren't seeing what they navy saw. They said "cannot confirm". That's a typical non answer.
edit on 27-7-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Maybe splitting hairs here but the airforce did not say they weren't seeing what they navy saw. They said "cannot confirm". That's a typical non answer.
No not splitting hairs, you have a valid point, but there are many other FOIA images in that document I didn't copy and they are all coming up null so far, when I would have expected if the Navy is seeing a big flurry of radar activity off the coast, that the guys right next door with better radars allegedly might have seen something. So if your point is that it doesn't disprove the Navy claims, I agree, but neither do we have any indication yet that they can confirm.

edit on 2020727 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Some people will revolve their entire opinion around a single, edited sound bite that was recorded when the person in question, got asked something while at a corner store lol.

When it comes to Bob, I think we can all agree that his story does have a few holes- when it comes to past education experience.

Personally, I believe the narrative that his education experience was wiped.
Regardless of the MIT dean or what not, saying that it's unlikely it could happen.
Of course he's going to say that.
What education establishment, is going to admit that one of their past students had their entire life history deleted from their database.
When Bob went to court for his past...dealings... The Justice Department couldn't even find any past history on Bob.
That's a clue right there that something shady is up.

There's no sense arguing about it with anyone,
Next thing you know, we will be arguing that Bob was bringing the crew out to film Cold birds flying around.

Yes, I think a lot of the angst we are seeing here and those that defame Bob are actually quite jealous of him for his accomplishments in PHYSICS

The guy made his own collider so he could harvest lithium-6 deuteride which is illegal to buy or sell, but not illegal to make it. Then used that to hold the hydrogen safely in that corvette he converted to hydrogen. With a bit of skill and a safe place to work on a project like that, most anyone could learn how to do the same.
That right there is very impressive, and it is probably the only vehicle in the USA that has a system like that which works.
Has anyone else in the entire world done that to make a safe hydrogen powered car? Be interesting to know that.

I don't know any physicists who have done that besides him, but then it all depends on what motivates a person and how they devote their time and money to projects.

Hearing a poster claim Bob isn't a real physicist when they don't know or care to know the things he has done just shows extreme REeeeeeee and jealousy, but seeing that kind of reaction from grown adults who think they own the market on physics is quite embarrassing to witness.

Sad actually.

Did Bob get everything right about all the things he said in the past? I would say if not, then he is just human like everyone, but I believe he has always been honest about what he knows and thinks about the things he's witnessed, and Mr. Knapp believes in him, which by itself is already good enough for me. Now we have people defaming George as well, which is more of the undesirable reaction some people have who just can't share the world with anyone unless they own the narrative themselves about most anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I heard Lazar give a talk last year in person. It was straightforward and seemed authentic and unrehearsed. If anything, he looked tired of answering the same old questions the same old ways - which makes sense as he hasn’t changed his story.

Can I tell you 100% he’s legit? No. But I’d say he’s a fair bit more legit than not.

People may not have “freaked out” about this news because, frankly, they’re not critical thinkers or easily tie information together. Between the “tic-tac” and now this, you pretty much have Disclosure - but then you have to understand that confirmed video + confirmed material = Disclosure.

That said, this news didn’t really knock me off my chair. I was more “meh - confirmed. We knew this already though.” Timing is kind of perfect if you want to slowly leak this stuff out quietly - someone might read the article but there’s a bunch of other stuff going on - easily forgotten or not fully appreciated.

I want to see pictures and confirmation of the flying triangles - but alas - They can’t show us pictures close up of a parked flying triangle just yet... because when they do they’ll either have to introduce the world to our alien brothers or do a whole bunch of explaining as to just how advanced our militaries really are and what we actually know about space - which ET related or not would create a whole lot of problems.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Biggesst irony here is how people are using a quote by Eric Davis that he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth to vindicate Bob Lazar's lies.

This is the same Eric Davis who told Joe Mugia recently

Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site, and he never held security clearances because he didn’t need them to work in an unclassified area. Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.”

www.ufojoe.net...

This is what these guys do. They seed stories to create circular arguments in the so called UFO community to cover whatever it is they are really up to. Which almost certainly has nothing to do with aliens from outer space.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed I could easily wrong here but I wonder if Bobs ever been out there and just wants to know how they did it in a nuts and bolts way. I would love to meet the guy.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Yes, I think a lot of the angst we are seeing here and those that defame Bob are actually quite jealous of him for his accomplishments in PHYSICS
Please point out what in this physicist's critique of Bob makes you think he's jealous? I'm not seeing it.

A Physicist’s Critique of Bob Lazar

After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the “physics” of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar’s pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

When physicists make accomplishments, we hope that other physicists will recognize them. What we see here is a physicist saying Bob Lazar doesn't even know physics as we understand it, without any jealousy that I can see.

originally posted by: mirageman
Biggesst irony here is how people are using a quote by Eric Davis that he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth to vindicate Bob Lazar's lies.
That really is the ultimate irony, isn't it?

Bob Lazar supporter: Look! The NYT quoted Eric Davis talking about off-world crash retrievals! This confirms Bob Lazar!
Eric Davis: "Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area."

This is the logic of Lazar supporters?
Not that I trust anything Eric Davis says, but you can't have it both ways if you're logical, if you believe what he says about crash retrieval, don't you also have to believe what he says about Bob Lazar making up the UFO story (which he certainly did).

I don't believe half of what Eric Davis says, but that applies to things like when he says "poltergeists are real" and that one followed him home from Skinwalker Ranch. Does he really believe that? Or he he spreading misinformation and doesn't believe it himself? Or was he saying that to con Bigelow out of more funding, which apparently was actually coming from the taxpayers?

But as I said elsewhere, he could be telling the truth about a briefing of crash retrieval of off-world objects if the briefing said: If an ET space ship crashes, here's how we should retrieve it", even firefighters have a plan for what to do if ET ships crash. Or not. He could be telling the truth about Bob working in an unclassified area, we know Bob Lazar had K/M next to his name in a phone directory indicating he worked for the contractor Kirk-Mayer, which also shows Lazar was NOT a direct employee of Los Alamos.

edit on 2020728 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

What is confirmed about the video? What is confirmed regarding material? And please, let's not extrapolate or take people's word for things.

Why the HELL are we suddenly trusting spooks who have every motivation to muddy the waters on this? Oh right, it's because they're TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

What happened to "question everything?" Oh that's right, I forgot it was changed to "believe who you want to believe with the furvor of the religious devout"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What is confirmed about the video? What is confirmed regarding material? And please, let's not extrapolate or take people's word for things.

Why the HELL are we suddenly trusting spooks who have every motivation to muddy the waters on this? Oh right, it's because they're TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

What happened to "question everything?" Oh that's right, I forgot it was changed to "believe who you want to believe with the furvor of the religious devout"

Spot on

I am quite amazed at the number of posts i read here and elsewhere that say along the lines of:

"There are holes in his story, but i trust him. He's 100% legit"...and that's just on Bob Lazar.

There's the same old players, using the same old tried, trusted and successfully deployed playbook and people are lapping it up

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Seriously! It's like saying: this house has a little black mold, but I like the bannisters so I'm going to trust it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Spot on

I am quite amazed at the number of posts i read here and elsewhere that say along the lines of:

"There are holes in his story, but i trust him. He's 100% legit"...and that's just on Bob Lazar.

There's the same old players, using the same old tried, trusted and successfully deployed playbook and people are lapping it up

But that’s the thing about ATS. Everyone dismisses claims with claims of other sources, and those sources have sources of their own, so many armchair physicists with degrees that spend the majority of their off-time browsing through the Aliens & UFO forums, “I know a guy that knows a guy that says it’s nonsense,” etc. which debunks any and all UFO sightings or anybody that leaks any info to the public, that may or may not have occurred. Ever.

So what have we all learned today?
edit on 28-7-2020 by Crisis because: Edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join