It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Declared a Holy Prophet of UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Arbitrageur

He was referring to the stable isotope from what I remember him saying. And it is indeed true that those isotopes can't be synthesized. And so far have not been.
Here is what Bob Lazar said, no mention of any isotopes.

ROBER LAZAR KLAS TRANSCRIPT

The element, called 115, can be stored in lead casings much like this one [showing a lead circular container]. Lazar says the government has 500 pounds of it, and it cannot be made on earth.

Lazar: "It would be almost impossible; well, it is impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth."

Interviewer: "At least right now."

Lazar: "I don't think that you can ever synthesize it. The amount of....you essentially have to assemble it by bombarding it with protons if....atom by atom, it would take an infinite amount of power and an infinite amount of time. The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally.
That's what he said, which any real physicist will tell you is a pretty good demonstration that Bob Lazar is not a physicist, since it contradicts what physicists know about how elements are made in nature, and in labs or accelerators.

And of course real physicists proved Bob wrong by making element 115 on Earth. You guys are making up this isotope stuff, he never said it.

Again, I really dont want to sound condescending to you but do you actually know anything about Bob Lazar?

-We have NOT created actual tangible 115 here on earth. We have created an isotope that lasts for less than a second, but not 115 that you can pick up and hold, which is what bob was referring to. He didnt mention isotope, because Bob is a physicist... its inherent. When he said it isnt possible to create here on earth... use your logic.. its very possible that the isotope to create it is so high in neutrons that it ISNT possible here.

-By your comment "real physicists" you are insinuating that Bob Lazar is not a real physicist. That is literally insane. Your talking about a man who owns and operates his own company called United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, he creates and sells chemicals, radioactive isotopes, and lab equipment for test labs across the country. Not only that he built a car with a rocket engine in the 80s and a hydrogen fuel cell car shortly after that... he also worked as a physicist at Los Alomos... youre claiming that guy isnt a real physicist?

Wanna know something else about Bob Lazar that makes your exact statement about him even more wild? He built his own personal particle accelerator in the 90s

Insinuating he doesnt know what hes talking about is a wild claim.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There’s no point in trying to convince anybody. Bob could personally come visit his skeptics at their homes & conduct a demonstration before their eyes and they still won’t budge on their opinions of him. It is what it is.

This is the frustrating part of dealing with ufology. We are all just adamant about our beliefs, some people are convinced at some cases being 100% authentic and then you’ll encounter the opposite people that call that case total BS, and vice-versa. It’s a never ending cycle.

The Pascagoula 1973 abduction and the 1994 Zimbabwe encounter are a couple cases that convinced me that we have been visited, but unfortunately some people will refuse to believe it.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Crisis because: Edit

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
What I quoted is not "my belief", it's a transcript of what Bob actually said.
The interviewer gave Bob plenty of opportunity to talk about isotopes or other details after Bob said it was impossible, by saying
Interviewer: "At least right now."

That's where Bob could have talked about isotopes and said, well maybe someday they can make certain isotopes but not others or whatever fantasy you're making up, but he didn't say that. So you're the one with beliefs, Bob's interview transcript is a fact, not a belief, and it shows Bob's "prediction" was wrong.

It also shows Bob understands next to nothing about the models physicists have about the production of elements, again that's not a belief, you can ask any physicist, except Bob who is not a physicist.

I seen where Bob was talking about isotopes.

In your own reference you can see that Bob was talking about how impossible it seemed for him to believe that 500 POUNDS of 115 could be synthesized as opposed to the much more believable scenario of mining it from a natural source.

Then you say well look we synthesized four atoms of 115 so Bob is a lier! Lmao dude... many of the most prominent scientists of the day believed that flight was IMPOSSIBLE but within a few short years there it was.

Bob said 115 existed, he had seen what he had perceived to be an impossible amount (500 POUNDS) for humans to make. Even today it seems impossible to make 500 pounds of moscovium.

It also shows Bob understands next to nothing about the models physicists have about the production of elements

...again from your own reference....

The amount of....you essentially have to assemble it by bombarding it with protons if....atom by atom
-Bob Lazar

Now read this...

To make moscovium, the scientists in Russia and the United States bombarded atoms of americium with ions of calcium in a cyclotron. This produced four atoms of moscovium.

source

So what were you saying about Bob Lazar "understands next to nothing about the models physicists have about the production of elements" ???

edit on 7/27/2020 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: mirageman

Looks like he really did change his story and Knapp and Corbell are grifters. Shame on them all.

If you actually watch that whole Bob Lazar video instead of watching this chopped up edited version you would see the part where Bob Lazar states that this is how he THINKS the crafts work. This youtube channel is a joke.

Well here is that video in full.

Please provide the timestamps where he says he THINKS this is how the craft works.....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There were investigations that said Lazar worked as a lab technician (not a physicist) for a Contractor at the Los Alamos Meson Physics Lab. (That's why he was never listed in the official Lab phonebook.) He got into trouble when he used Government resources and materials to work on his own personal projects like mounting a jet engine on a Honda Civic. It was this event that supposedly attracted the attention of Edward Teller. That (allegedly) led to the recruitment of Lazar to replace one of the scientists who was killed while trying to disassemble a working E-115 reactor in an underground nuclear bomb test chamber.

Maybe Teller & Co. were getting nowhere with academic scientists and turned to engineering types. Thomas Edison always made fun of "der perfessers" and said that invention was 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. (Granted, he did meet his match in Nikola Tesla.)

If memory serves, Lazar said that he worked for EG&G at Denver for 6 months before he was booted off the project. He spent only 6 days during that timeframe actually at Area S-4. Nobody can deduce the physics of such a complex device in that amount of time. (Giving Bob the benefit of the doubt,) I tend to believe he was just reciting what his superiors told him as to how the device worked (or at least how they thought it worked or wanted him to believe that it worked in this way). If true, then Bob isn't really changing his story; just "filling in the blanks" per se.

Bob maintained that his personal contribution to Project Galileo was helping to invent a process to determine the no-of-protons in the particular E-115 isotope since it had resisted all established conventional procedures.

While my heart wants to believe him, my mind and that video clip of Dr. Teller makes me question whether this was a deliberate misinformation campaign to route foreign investigators away to something else (e.g., a stargate?). Nobody with any mainstream credentials (let alone the 'Father of the Hydrogen Bomb') would agree to appear on a for-sale video talking (or rather refusing to talk about) Bob Lazar and his fantastic claims. (Some say that Roswell was a deliberate disinfo campaign to flush out Russian spies around the only base in the World that had atomic weapons in 1947. But the only people that bought the story was the American public.)

I have often felt the same way about the Montauk Project. The books that 'Peter Moon' (aka Vince Barbarick) and Preston Nichols were so entertaining and thought-provoking that you wanted to believe them. And movies were made about time-manipulation and viewing possible Future quantum histories (e.g., "Paycheck", "Frequency"). But what if these supposedly independent-books were allowed/encouraged to divert attention elsewhere?

I always thought that Remote-Viewing could get to the bottom of these things. But even though mainstream publications like "Nature magazine" have authenticated it, the problem has always been that different RV-ers report different things from the same "target". (Some have postulated parallel universes or possible Quantum histories as in the holographic 'Yellow Book' allegedly given to us by E.T.) And then there are accounts where "views" can be intentionally jammed or manipulated/interfered-with. So much for RV-ing as a reliable tool, then.

(Remote-viewing is one of many so-called remote mental actions that Dr. Matti Pitkanen's TGD-physics explains with dark energy. Remote-influencing is what Russia allegedly uses in International chess matches to confuse their opponents. Remote-healing is like the Christian disciple way of curing ills. Out-of-Body and Near-Death Experiences and Lucid Dreaming are in the same category. NDE-ers have often reported what took place in adjoining surgery rooms while they were in a coma.)

The few physicists that I've talked to accept the existence of extraterrestrial life in the Universe but doubt that it has ever visited Earth (even if FTL navigation were possible). But surprisingly, they are receptive to the idea of "time machines" (not the H.G. Wells' type; more like Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling/Teleportation). I have been haunted by Project Preserve Destiny's Dan Sherman's comm with an "off-world/dimension entity) which said that they "don't travel through Time because that's impossible". Rather, they "evade Time".

Lazar => www.stealthskater.com...
Montauk and Remote-Viewing => www.stealthskater.com...
reverse Arrow-of-Time => www.stealthskater.com...
Project Preserve Destiny => www.stealthskater.com...
MQT => www.stealthskater.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Blue Shift

I am a George Knapp guy, who was the guy who broke the story.
Bob Lazar has a pretty legit story in my opinion.

Things aren't really a secret anymore.

Jim Marrs and George Knapp get a big thumbs up from me and I wish there was more of those guys around.
I'll take either one of those guys over the New York Times any day of the week.

The same George Knapp who knows where the alleged stable version of Element 115 is hidden and might go dig it up after Bob's gone?

A man for 30 years now has refused to reveal a substance that would once and for all provide irrefutable evidence of alien contact and change history forever.

Why a big thumbs up?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ah, the enigma that is Bob Lazar...

This story just never seems to go away (and maybe it never will).

Here's some exerts from a couple of articles written by Tom Mahood 20 years apart on the subject (~10/15 mins read).

Tom Mahood:

...My career has been one of engineering and science. I spent most of working life with the County of Orange in California where I was both a Civil Engineer and Traffic Engineer...

...I also did a short stint doing serious science work for Caltech after getting a Masters degree in Physics. That was at their LIGO facility (Laser Interferometer Gravitational wave Observatory) in southeast Washington State. Somewhat ironically, considering my background, my Masters degree focused on experimental investigations involving the possibilities of an exotic form of gravitational propulsion...

Taken from OtherHand site, 1997 article;

Scroll down to "Lazar" half way down the page.

But Lazar sounds and talks like a physicist! That’s what I thought at one time too. But I came to discover that he talks and sounds like what the general public (and Lazar himself) thinks a physicist sounds like. In reality, they are quite different and can easily be quite obtuse. I have discussed Lazar with a few real physicists (who hadn’t heard the story), and they usually just start laughing. But then what do they know…they’re just real physicists with real Phds.

Is he telling the truth about anything? I do think he worked at Los Alamos, but not necessarily in the capacity he’s claimed. I believe he worked for one of the lab’s subcontractors, in a limited capacity, for a limited amount of time. Also, not as a physicist, but a technician. So maybe there is a kernel of truth in his story, but it’s a pretty small kernel, and certainly not reason enough to believe his later saucer stories.

Taken from OtherHand site, 2018 article;

In the world of scientific research the harshest insult that can be leveled against someone’s work is that the person “is not even wrong”. In other words, the research or theory is so bad it really can’t even be discussed coherently. If I were feeling charitable, and I’m not, I suppose Lazar’s story may just barely reach the “not even wrong” level.

So let me be completely clear: The Wednesday night glowing orbs seen in the skies over Groom Lake by Lazar et al were NOT “craft”, they were plasmas generated by operation of a high powered proton accelerator dumping its beam into the atmosphere. And…..Lazar knew this.

So that’s what really went down, more or less. No saucers, just a really neat proton accelerator and a guy spinning a crazy story to stay out of jail.

Many people claimed that Lazar had inside info about Element 115 before it was actually synthesized. Well, no. Lazar’s main claim about Element 115 was that it was stable, which amazed folks. But here’s the thing….that concept is really old news. I have a 1969 article from Scientific American with a cool 3D graph showing an “island of stability” around 114. This was also repeated in my undergrad physics textbook. But maybe most interesting is an article (“Creating Superheavy Elements” by Armbruster and Munzenberg) published in Scientific American again talking about a potential island of stability around 114. The article’s date? May 1989, the same month Lazar began his interviews with KLAS TV in Las Vegas. Yeah, probably just a coincidence.

To wrap this up, I’d like to leave you with a quote, reportedly straight from the mouth of Lazar, related to me by someone who once knew him:

“The more incredible the lie, the more people will believe it.“

Thus speaketh the Bob. On this one point, I guess I gotta agree with him.

My own thoughts? Well, when i first heard his account/story call it what you will, my gut told me "this doesn't sound right, it doesn't feel right". Of course, that's not to say that it isn't. Sometime later on the good ship that is ATS, i read and looked into further on the numerous threads past and present. My biggest issue, beyond the fantastical story and the stack of evidence against it, was the origins of it. I posted here about it. If the origins of the story are as dubious as this, then how can i trust any other subsequent part of it?

Much as it would be fun, interesting, earth shattering etc to be true, in my book it is false.

Now i'm off for a B.L.T....

Nope, not a Bacon Lettuce Tomato sandwich, though that sounds good now i say it, but a Bob Lazar Timeout...

So i've decided to take a vacation on Zeta Reticuli and i'll be using my secret stash of Element 115 to get there (which is actually just some "commercial emulsive product")

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Again, I really dont want to sound condescending to you but do you actually know anything about Bob Lazar?
Apparently I know a lot more than you do about both Bob Lazar, and about his distorted view of physics that shows he doesn't know physics. Bob Lazar doesn't know what he's talking about, neither do you, maybe that's why you believe him. But I'll attempt to deny your ignorance since that used to be the site motto here though the gap in your knowledge is so huge it may be fruitless.

-We have NOT created actual tangible 115 here on earth. We have created an isotope that lasts for less than a second, but not 115 that you can pick up and hold, which is what bob was referring to. He didnt mention isotope, because Bob is a physicist... its inherent.
That is complete nonsense, physicists are very particular people who worry a great deal about things like isotopes, there's nothing "inherent" about it.

-By your comment "real physicists" you are insinuating that Bob Lazar is not a real physicist. That is literally insane. Your talking about a man who owns and operates his own company called United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, he creates and sells chemicals, radioactive isotopes, and lab equipment for test labs across the country.
It doesn't take a physicist to run United Nuclear, your really grasping at straws here.

Not only that he built a car with a rocket engine in the 80s
That was impressive but it demonstrates he's a clever guy, not that he knows physics. The claims he made about that car already show Bob's inclination to tell bull# though, the car would have been impressive if he told the truth about it, but that's apparently not Bob's style.

he also worked as a physicist at Los Alomos... youre claiming that guy isnt a real physicist?
The claim he worked as a physicist at Los Alamos is insane. There's no way a real physicist would think Bob Lazar was a physicist if they talked physics with him in an interview for 5 minutes. His name in the directory had K/M next to it showing he was an employee of Kirk-Mayer, meaning he was not a physicist employee of Los Alamos.

Wanna know something else about Bob Lazar that makes your exact statement about him even more wild? He built his own personal particle accelerator in the 90s
Yes I saw his particle accelerator, but I was doing experiments on a small particle accelerator in my high school physics class and I could have built one then without being a physicist. A simple particle accelerator is not that hard to build, there are articles in magazines on how to build a homemade particle accelerator.

Insinuating he doesnt know what hes talking about is a wild claim.
No it's fact. Here's a real physicist explaining the the Bob Lazar story. Bob had K/M next to his name in the directory at Los Alamos meaning he was an employee of Kirk Mayer, not a physicist employed by Los Alamos.

Looking at the Bob Lazar story from the perspective of 2018

He was there often enough to get listed in the LANL phone directory, with the denotation “K/M” next to his name, indicating his affiliation with Kirk-Mayer. Although the following ad is from the Albuquerque Journal in January, 1989, a few years after Lazar had left Los Alamos, it probably closely describes Lazar’s position at the time.

Yes Lazar built a jet powered car but he couldn't help lying about the performance characteristics, already demonstrating a lack of veracity:

Another measure of Lazar’s veracity is when he states it’s the most efficient jet engine available, using 1.3 pounds of propane for each pound of thrust it produces compared to 6 pounds of fuel for each pound of thrust with a regular jet engine. This is utter bull#.

The values Lazar was tossing around are known as Thrust Specific Fuel Consumption (TSFC). From data on page 8 of the linked Gluhareff PDF it appears a G8-130 engine has a TSFC value of 1.33, so he hasn’t left reality there. However when you look up TSFC values for regular jet engines you find they are typically WELL below 1.0 pounds of fuel for each pound of thrust, and lower numbers are better. Hell, the Concorde burned 1.195 pounds of fuel for each pound of thrust at Mach 2, so even that fuel hog was better than a Gluhareff jet. In fact, Gluhareff jets are notoriously inefficient but were considered to have potential in some situations due to their unique construction/operation.
So, Lazar is already completely bull#ting us about jet engines, and we haven't even got to real physics yet. The particle accelerator? He covers that too.

Oh, and if you’re impressed that someone has their very own particle accelerator, well…you shouldn’t. Way back in the early 1960s Scientific American published an article on how to make a “homemade atom smasher”, AKA, particle accelerator. As a kid I lusted after that project, but its crux was the need to build a mercury diffusion pump (!!) to achieve the hard vacuum needed in the beam tube. Beyond the need for a hard vacuum (with pumps now available on eBay) the rest is trivial. But, you know, why? Unless you want to impress others and make plasma balls.

Then he talks about Lazar's fake education claims, which I will only cite the summary, and let you read the details if you don't already know them:

I’ve never understood why Lazar clings to these imaginary Masters degrees when they have been so thoroughly proven to be lies.

Bob Lazar's "physics"?

First and foremost, I need to touch on the basic science in Lazar’s tale. In the world of scientific research the harshest insult that can be leveled against someone’s work is that the person “is not even wrong”. In other words, the research or theory is so bad it really can’t even be discussed coherently. If I were feeling charitable, and I’m not, I suppose Lazar’s story may just barely reach the “not even wrong” level.

Now as someone with a real Masters in Physics (with a focus on gravitation, no less!) I could go on for many pages pissing all over Lazar’s nonsensical tale. But it would have to become very technical and the hardcore Lazar believers would not be swayed, so why should I bother?

But this quicky should be easy for anyone to understand…..Recall that Lazar surfaced with his tale well before gravitational wave observatories, such as LIGO, VIRGO, GEO 600 and TAMA, had even been designed, much less made operational. If Lazar’s saucers did indeed operate like he claimed, grabbing distant portions of spacetime and pulling it toward them, they would generate enough gravitational waves to knock the observatories’ interferometer mirrors off their damn mounts. OK, maybe a slight exaggeration, but any near-Earth operations of the saucers described by Lazar would result in huge gravitational wave signals.
Wait…..Unless the observatories are part of the coverup!!! Um….nope.

He goes on the explain every aspect of the Lazar story. He's obviously investigated it in great detail.

edit on 2020727 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
Here's another real physicist discussing Lazar's nonsensical physics point by point, but seeing how little you know about physics I won't get into the details here, just his summary, but feel free to read the details if you'd like:

A Physicist’s Critique of Bob Lazar

After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the “physics” of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar’s pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

So you see, even if you try to claim that Lazar's physics degrees were erased, the claim Bob Lazar is a physicist still doesn't hold up because any real physicist like this one can tell that Bob doesn't know physics, that Lazar "demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible." If you don't get what he's saying, it's a diplomatic way of saying that when Lazar talks physics, he's spewing crackpot nonsense which has little resemblance to real physics. Lazar's talk sounds sciency to people that don't know physics, like you, but he can't fool a real physicist, and that's why he would never pass an interview with a real physicist to get a job as a real physicist.

That's also probably why he changed his story on the Rogan show to say he had no idea how the flying saucer worked. The first physics explanations he gave here were physics nonsense, and he realized that technical people who actually knew physics could see though his "Turbo-encabulator" type sciency sounding nonsense.

originally posted by: mirageman
Well here is that video in full.

Please provide the timestamps where he says he THINKS this is how the craft works.....
Don't hold your breath mirageman, Lazar supporters are making up almost as much BS as Bob Lazar, by claiming Bob didn't say the things in that video as if he knew how the saucer worked.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I would hardly call him a prophet. You seem to love giving him free press though. Which, as a skeptic, seems strange. But I digress.

Acknowledging the lack of Lazar's Educational Credentials, one must ask/answer the following questions:

1) How did Lazar know the term 'S-4' before it became publicly acknowledged by the DNI/Navy/Air Force?

2) If he's just a high school grad, why would Los Alamos hire him? They don't just hire amateur scientists tinkering in their garage. It's been proven he worked there.

3) How did he know the test flight schedule? (Also confirmed by witnesses/ and 51 workers)

4) How did he know the hallway layout of parts of the facility? George Knapp has independantly confirmed this with other 51 workers who where there at that time.

4) How did he know the hallway layout of parts of the facility? George Knapp has independantly confirmed this with other 51 workers who where there at that time.

edit on 27-7-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

I would hardly call him a prophet. You seem to love giving him free press though. Which, as a skeptic, seems strange. But I digress.

Acknowledging the lack of Lazar's Educational Credentials, one must ask/answer the following questions:

1) How did Lazar know the term 'S-4' before it became publicly acknowledged by the DNI/Navy/Air Force?

2) If he's just a high school grad, why would Los Alamos hire him? They don't just hire amateur scientists tinkering in their garage. It's been proven he worked there.

3) How did he know the test flight schedule? (Also confirmed by witnesses/ and 51 workers)

The answers according to a physicist who investigated Lazar are here, and they make sense:

Looking at the Bob Lazar story from the perspective of 2018

The following isn’t a complete list, but covers most that occur repeatedly (I’m assuming you already have familiarity with the details of Lazar’s story else it’s unlikely you’d be reading this) :

• Lazar worked at Los Alamos, showed George Knapp around there and people seemed to know him. His name was in the phone book in 1982.
• The Los Alamos newspaper story on Lazar and his jet car called him a physicist with the lab.
• In Las Vegas, security personnel, observed by others, visited Lazar at his home.
• Lazar was noted by friends and family to “disappear” as part of a job.
• He was able to correctly describe certain aspects of the facilities at Groom Lake.
• He identified a location known as S-4 in the Nellis Range.
• Lazar was able to correctly name specific people involved in the security process.
• Edward Teller appeared to react visibly and uncomfortably when asked about Lazar in an interview.
• He received a W-2 form from the government.
• After Lazar’s story broke, some media members observed possible government surveillance and intimidation efforts.
• Also after Lazar went public, persons around Lazar observed what appeared to be a vigorous and threatening government attempt to silence him.
• Lazar “knew” about Element 115 long before it was ever synthesized.
• And finally the absolute best, Lazar knew about the Wednesday night tests, and showed others.

The posters bring up some damn good points. How IS one to explain all these without there being a hidden saucer facility at Papoose Lake? Well, it turns out there is a very good reason all these things probably did, in fact, happen, and why Lazar still holds to his nonsensical story.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Another aspect worth noting is the interview w Edward Teller where when asked if he knew or ever worked with Bob, he said something to the effect of 'If you ask me that question, I will terminate this interview...' Why didn't just he say 'No'?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Another aspect worth noting is the interview w Edward Teller where when asked if he knew or ever worked with Bob, he said something to the effect of 'If you ask me that question, I will terminate this interview...' Why didn't just he say 'No'?

Tsk Tsk...

I give you a link with the answers, and you don't even read it. That is also discussed, it's mentioned in the list of bullet points I posted above:

"Edward Teller appeared to react visibly and uncomfortably when asked about Lazar in an interview."

I can lead you to the answers, but I can't make you read them, my friend.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That's the same BS we talked about for decades as a conspiracy before the the Pentagon released their statements about those UAP's
As Michio Kaku says science now has to prove if UFO's are real or not and not the other way around anymore..

The main question only stands who's flying those things?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Yeah, that's right. Through a combination of poor reading comprehension, bad reporting, and apparently a deep longing by many people for aliens to help them escape their mundane, corporate controlled, pandemic limited lives, it's been determined that the recent NYT article completely proves Lazar was right all along about everything and should be heralded as a vindicated prophet of the UFO world.

That's the world we live in now.

Does that mean we can eventually crucify the silly sod?
Fantastic!

The world we live in now, even without this deluded crap, was already a basket case as 2020 crawls and splutters towards a VERY dark place.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I posted the video because most here won't read your longer response. They need it in digestible slices. Having said, that I certainly do appreciatre your response, and felt it was worth actually posting the actual video of Teller here for all to see. Muy sincere apologies.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Yeah, that's right. Through a combination of poor reading comprehension, bad reporting, and apparently a deep longing by many people for aliens to help them escape their mundane, corporate controlled, pandemic limited lives, it's been determined that the recent NYT article completely proves Lazar was right all along about everything and should be heralded as a vindicated prophet of the UFO world.

The world we live in now, even without this deluded crap, was already a basket case as 2020 crawls and splutters towards a VERY dark place.

Let's not lose hope!! I wanted to create a prayer circle among ATS members awhile back. But they said no...

If we can zap clouds with intent, perhaps a group of dedicated mystics could combat the spread of this evil plague.

Perhaps the Vatican could spearhead the effort.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Does that mean we can eventually crucify the silly sod?
Fantastic!

Oh, he's already been crucified (with government harassment and arrests) and rose from the dead in his recent documentary. So that part's already covered. Anyway, I never meant the post to be a rehash of the Bob Lazar debate, which is yet another equine corpse this place loves to pummel. Bob Lazar's credibility is not the issue, as far as I'm concerned.

The point of my post (which is again something the folks with poor reading comprehension seem to have missed) is that people are using something that was never really said -- "The Pentagon has admitted we have crashed UFOs and are studying them!!" -- to suddenly declare that Lazar was completely right about everything he claimed, even though that wouldn't necessarily be the case even if it were true. Even if the Pentagon admitted having UFOs, WHICH THEY NEVER SAID, it would still not be the Point A that connects to Lazar's Point B. Not only did "the Pentagon" never say anything about having UFOs, they absolutely never said anything about having them on display at Area 51 for Bob Lazar to scope out on his facility tour.

I suppose it doesn't really matter or really affect me what a bunch of enthusiastically confused people think. Once the big nothing is revealed (again), they'll probably quiet down a bit, just like they did after all the other "big revelations" that have fizzled out in UFO land, like Roswell and the Alien Autopsy (and CARET if you want to get esoteric). But it's still disheartening to have to add yet another topic that will be rehashed and re-rehashed for years to come, adding to the already sluggish morass of UFO study.

If this was planned disinformation, good work guys. Now every odd light in the sky is an alien spacecraft and in no way a government surveillance system or black project aircraft.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
George Knapp moved down another notch on my respect scale, when he brought up Bob Lazar, and then said compare the Gimbal video rotating to how Lazar described flying saucers. Why should he lose respect for that?

Bob Lazar aside, the Gimbal rotation has been thoroughly explained as a result of the....are you ready for this....given the name of the video is Gimbal....as a result of the gimbal mechanism the camera is mounted to. If George Knapp was even a half-assed investigative reporter, he would be well aware of the gimbal explanation for the "UFO rotation". I always thought he was a good investigative reporter, so I think he knew, but just ignored reality to promote a story....sad.

This explains the rotation in the Gimbal video, without any reference to anything about Bob Lazar, and it has no relation to anything Bob Lazar ever said once you understand the UFO is not rotating, it's the gimbal mechanism.

NY Times UFO Explained , Feb 1 2018, made long before Knapp's article on May 16, 2019.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Listen to one of the most respected Ufologists on Bob Lazar, the late Stanton Friedman who investigated his story

Now, I don't recall all my friends and teachers at Devry University where I went BUT I have records and a degree I can refer to and friends I can refer too.

Lazar is a fraud by all the evidence and thats all we can go by!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join