It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LARPER meets reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Five shots

Sound of bolt slamming to the rear,

Sound of mag exchange,

Sound of bolt being released

The first 5 shots sound like a AR/AK of some kind, not a pistol. Very fast trigger pull rate.

Three shots.

Sounds like a 9mm, every deliberate 3 shot and it was about 5 seconds later.

So the big question is whether the AK guy shot first... From the sounds of it it seems like the case...kind of interesting in so many gun fires without people suggesting more than just the car guy shooting 3 times.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
This is the victim earlier in the night being interviewed.

He was wearing a mask, but IDK his eyes seemed....strange... like he was intoxicated/high. Every few seconds, he would kind of involuntarily close his eyes. Could just be a normal behavioral trait for that individual, but I will be interested if there is a toxicology report released. Might help explain any erratic behavior in relation to the vehicle.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Update:

The victim in the car called into the police and he was brought into the police station, he did not run and try to get away. Protesters began to strike the vehicle when he honked his horn. There appears to be reports that the AK guy pointed his weapon at the driver and was quickly shot thereafter. The initial investigation states that Mr. Foster "may have" pointed his weapon at the driver before he was shot. If so, quite justified to say the least.

What would you do if a mob started striking your car and a guy with an AK is pointing it at you, especially since we have had instances of protesters shooting into vehicles?
edit on 26-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Five shots

Sound of mag exchange,

The first 5 shots sound like a AR/AK of some kind, not a pistol. Very fast trigger pull rate.

Three shots.

So the big question is whether the AK guy shot first... From the sounds of it it seems like the case...kind of interesting in so many gun fires without people suggesting more than just the car guy shooting 3 times.

Well since rifle guy died, and I haven't heard any information about car guy being shot at all. There are two possible situations.

Rifle guy runs up and for whatever reason lets off five rounds completely missing car guy. By the time rifle guy reloads and release bolts car guy shoots him three times.

Situation 2

I heard the sounds wrong and

Car guy shoots at rifle guy five times, rifle guy has enough willpower to release the bolt on his rifle and shoot at car guy three times.

Situation one makes more sense to me.

I guess it is possible that rifle guy shoots five times, reloads or clears a jam and then fires three more times, but that would mean that car guy has a surprisingly quiet gun.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I've met guys like that before. They stick out like a sore thumb in the mikitary. Traits of someone with awkward social skills.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Nether 1 or 2.

The guy in the car shot the guy with the AK 5 times. Someone else in the crowd drew his handgun and fired 3 times.

Source the post above yours.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Nether 1 or 2.

The guy in the car shot the guy with the AK 5 times. Someone else in the crowd drew his handgun and fired 3 times.

Source the post above yours.

Ah okay. Thanks I didn't catch that vid. I'll watch it now.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Five shots

Sound of mag exchange,

Three shots.

Well since rifle guy died, and I haven't heard any information about car guy being shot at all. There are two possible situations.

Rifle guy runs up and for whatever reason lets off five rounds completely missing car guy. By the time rifle guy reloads and release bolts car guy shoots him three times.

Situation 2

I heard the sounds wrong and

Car guy shoots at rifle guy five times, rifle guy has enough willpower to release the bolt on his rifle and shoot at car guy three times.

I guess it is possible that rifle guy shoots five times, reloads or clears a jam and then fires three more times, but that would mean that car guy has a surprisingly quiet gun.

The article link above mentions nothing about the deceased discharging his weapon.

What is the typical capacity of an AK mag? Even for a new fangled AK knock off, /has/ to be more than 5 rounds? So I doubt he would be reloading, if anything it'd be trying to fix a jam. I am guessing the deceased didn't actually fire at the vehicle, but the forensic team I'm sure will comb through it and determine if any rounds struck the car.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I can see the car guy being declared not guilty if he can convince a jury that he did in fact feel that he was in fear of his life and that rifle guy did point his rifle at car guy.

It doesn't help that rifle guy had just done an interview calling stating that no one would do anything because they're a bunch of pussies.

The car guy dot away safely and called the police like he was supposed to.

The second hangdun guy is probably going to get hammered, especially if car guy is declared innocent. He fired into a retreating vehicle and even if car guy is found guilty he may find himself in a similar situation.
edit on 2672020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Yeah five rounds is pretty short for a magazine. They do make five round magazines, but in a place like Texas I doubt anyone would be using them.

We're going to have to wait until more information comes out.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Well he states in his interview it is an AK47, so...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Well he states in his interview it is an AK47, so...

I agree to that extent. Just not sure how he got his hands on a pre-ban fully automatic rifle. You guys are all talking about buyjng AK for 500 bucks but I feel like AK is possibly being conflated with SKS. Not to sound rude of course, but just to clear up this thing confusing me.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

AK-47 Rifles for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

Just because it is an AK doesn't mean it is full auto. All it would take to make one full auto is filing down the bar conected too the selector switch. Same with an AR and most other semi autos.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The second 3 were very deliberate 3 rounds from a hand gun... I would bet my experience on that. The first 5 were a WTF type shooting...

I'm thinking without knowing anything past the one video the AK guy approach the car and saw the car guy with a gun and let loose. They were 5 frenzy shots and the way he held his AK with finger on the trigger butt just up from his shoulder I can see that.

8 shots is what everyone heard and they were different calibers, but then the guy with the video did move away, so who knows.

As I said it will be interesting in finding out the facts in the end.

edit on 26-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Just because it is an AK doesn't mean it is full auto. All it would take to make one full auto is filing down the bar conected too the selector switch. Same with an AR and most other semi autos.

There is no way it was full auto, the pattern wasn't full auto, so I'm not sure why anyone would even suggest that. You can't just buy a full auto new gun... The gun would first need to be older than 1986...We are talking maybe 10k no clue though to the cost but it is a lot.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's his rifle

edit on 2772020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They were all shot from handguns. The first 5 were from the guy in the car the next 3 were from some other guy on the street possibly shooting at the car. The larper guy never fired.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Police let the driver go so we'll see how much effort they put into figuring it out. Probably not too much.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

He was sitting in his car and shot the AK person at close range.... Can we agree with that?

No, we can't, there are eye witnesses saying he got out of the car.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Have you not seen the Vids where angry mobs pull out driver and beat the snot out of them???

Rush my car and your gonna get some 9mm therapy... period

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join