It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my girlfriend

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi GlitteryStar.........Welcome to the boards!

Hey, this being a ~GUY~ site is news to me
It is just a good mix of like minded people of all ages and sexes.........(and some unlike ones
)

Anyway....I spend so much time here myself that I actually met my sweetheart here..........it was nothing we planned it just happened over time, being like minded and all.........

Maybe you will like it to and hang out more often? who knows?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hoho! This is fun.

It coudl be worse, you could be a genderbender like myself. I get called both sir and mam all the time, in an area which is still soooooooo specific on gender title.....gotta love backwoods areas.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Anyways, nice to see someone with a g/f, how did you meet? I mean, unless you have a laptop with wireless connection how could you meet? ATS allowed this to happen? Hmmmm, ATS must like you more then me.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Anyways, nice to see someone with a g/f,

Nice indeed.......btw....I'll vouch for that 'infinite being a respected ATS guy.......his NWO stuff has gots some rings to it........

Welcome Glitterystar......welcome.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Yeah, infinite's other half is here now and the post about me being female can stop now
i am male and this proves it!

haha, i totally thought you were welcoming new people to your girlfriend(ATS). LOL. That would have been much more funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join