It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SATURDAY: Antifa Cells Announce Day Of Retribution Across US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The protestors will grow in size, due the the effects caused by COVID-19 this movement, similar to the ones before from decades ago during similar times the depression etc. people finding themselves victim, to this economy, will be attracted to the safety in numbers, hopelessness is a dangerous motivator.

The irony, is those that believe they would never do such a thing, just may find themselves on the streets doing as they are told for food and a tent...

Time to pay attention to the dollar, that is the next domino, to drop.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I don't condone or renounce it, I just don't care. Like I said antifa lives don't matter to me. Marxist lives don't matter to me.

What I do know is this country would be better off without them.

We have a very narrow window to reject globalism, reject being mundane and achieve true greatness. We don't need a bunch of loser college professors and their brainwashed ilk ruining it.

What they don't get is they're just hurting themselves. I have enough to live comfortably no matter what happens. I have supplies. I have guns to protect it. I have gasoline to burn it all down it it looks like someone might overrun me and take it for themselves

It will be the poor and those in cities who will suffer from shortages. Fortunately the idiot disruptors might wipe themselves out in the process

The government will go on in bunkers, the prepared will go on in bunkers and in strongholds.

Do what you want. Just don't expect the rest of us to bat an eye
edit on 7/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Unless they're protesting us not nuking China in retaliation for the virus they're idiots or at least misguided.

Maybe protesting Dems for distracting the admin with a BS impeachment farce

Beyond that, what are they protesting? Dirty people spreading diseases? Hardly new

Disease? China
Economy woes? China

Blame China. Unite the country and fix things the way we can, a real war of the ages. Let's turn this white hot rage outward toward China and put them in their place for another 100 years instead of tearing ourselves apart

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Saturday has come and gone. Did they mean next week(s)?

Seems to be just a rumor. Or is that what they want us to think?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Was a date specified?

Why you asking me? Ask the rumor mongers.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well, antifa blew an 8 inch hole in a federal building somewhere in the North West

That's an IED. Terrorism, without a doubt

Surely we have a CONPLAN for this and a secure black site they can be taken to. Beat the names of their cell members out of them. Strip their clothes, put them in the dark and hose them down at random times til they break and soil the beans.

It's us or them. I choose us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join