It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SATURDAY: Antifa Cells Announce Day Of Retribution Across US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

SATURDAY: Antifa Cells Announce Day Of Retribution Across US After Feds Quell Riots In Portland By Brock Simmons Published July 24, 2020 at 7:41pm 1069 Comments Share (9.8k) Tweet P Share Email Antifa splinter cells are planning a day of terrorism across the country in retaliation for the feds doing the job that Portland police won’t do after they took control of the rioting mobs. Tomorrow, Saturday, July 25th, is being dubbed J25, and actions are planned in several cities.

Stand in solidarity with #Portland on #J25.
-Form an affinity group.
-Coordinate am action.
-Challenge the police state.
-Don’t back down.#ACAB #PortlandProtest #PortlandMoms #BlackLivesMatter. pic.twitter.com/ub7EqoYiPF

— PNW Youth Liberation Front (@PNWYLF) July 20, 2020

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Word is going around, Antifa plans on using an IED in either Seattle or Portland.....

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Day of retribution in a few Progressive crap-hole cities maybe. The 99.9999% of the rest of the nation will not see Antifa. They know where they are safe to pull this kind of crap. It won't be tolerated in many places unless there is a willing Progressive leadership assisting them.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Classical political announcement by a terrorist organization. Follows the blueprint of people like the Baader-Meinhof Gang to a "T".

Cheers

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Word is going around, Antifa plans on using an IED in either Seattle or Portland.....

Why is the FBI and CIA having such a hard time finding the person(s) funding ANTIFA terrorists?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Comey and Brennan don't want them to find anyone.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Are you inviting people to attend or is there some other point to the post ?
Just curious.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If this actually goes down, I don't see how this can be considered merely a protest any longer.

Somehow I don't think they will be facing the consequences of their actions though.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Are you inviting people to attend or is there some other point to the post ?
Just curious.

If people wanna go, thats up to them.
I posted this in a forum for notice and discussion.

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

SATURDAY: Antifa Cells Announce Day Of Retribution Across US After Feds Quell Riots In Portland By Brock Simmons Published July 24, 2020 at 7:41pm 1069 Comments Share (9.8k) Tweet P Share Email Antifa splinter cells are planning a day of terrorism across the country in retaliation for the feds doing the job that Portland police won’t do after they took control of the rioting mobs. Tomorrow, Saturday, July 25th, is being dubbed J25, and actions are planned in several cities.

Stand in solidarity with #Portland on #J25.
-Form an affinity group.
-Coordinate am action.
-Challenge the police state.
-Don’t back down.#ACAB #PortlandProtest #PortlandMoms #BlackLivesMatter. pic.twitter.com/ub7EqoYiPF

— PNW Youth Liberation Front (@PNWYLF) July 20, 2020

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This made me belly laugh.....antifa calling for a day of retribution.....that is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Day of retribution in a few Progressive crap-hole cities maybe. The 99.9999% of the rest of the nation will not see Antifa. They know where they are safe to pull this kind of crap. It won't be tolerated in many places unless there is a willing Progressive leadership assisting them.

For now.

At some point soon, if the Feds and/or local officials DON'T put an end to this terrorism and anarchy, good people will feel they have no choice but to assume that responsibility... and I won't blame them at all. And not so good people will feel it's a perfect opportunity to play Rambo. I don't see any scenario in which it ends well.

We have law enforcement to deal with these situations. The Feds have law enforcement powers across the nation to deal with these situations. I do not believe for one minute that they could not have ended this if they wanted to do so. The more they drag their feet, the more I suspect their true purposes/orders.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Same group who was going to do mass flag-burnings in Gettysburg and sniper tourists there, back on July 4th.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

As with the evil MSM, you don't go after the rank-and-file. You get the leadership.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I feel that anyone should be able to peacefully protest, as long as they are not infringing upon the rights of others.

The second they start destroying private/public property, harming individuals, infringing upon the rights of others, then they are breaking the law.

People have a right to defend themselves from people who would infringe upon their rights, liberties, freedoms.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I guess we will see but right now I'd call BS otherwise we might ought to worry about Asian Dawn. That said if there is continued violence Id expect LEO crackdown

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

We have law enforcement to deal with these situations. The Feds have law enforcement powers across the nation to deal with these situations. I do not believe for one minute that they could not have ended this if they wanted to do so. The more they drag their feet, the more I suspect their true purposes/orders.

It's an election year, a devise one at that, allowing the violence to continue is in the best interest of all most all major political factions... so they will continue until the elections are over ... then the long slow cleanup will commence until the next major election.

It's ironic that these Antifa folks don't realize they are willing pawns in a system they are protesting against. It's a truly sad existence for them.
edit on 25-7-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If ANTIFA uses an IED or opens fire on a crowd. it will be open season on ANTIFA membership nation wide. They will have to go deep underground to survive. Remember the SLA and those other organizations in the 70’s? People should read history.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why is the FBI and CIA having such a hard time finding the person(s) funding ANTIFA terrorists?

My thoughts exactly. I think they know exactly where this money is coming from, however their hands are tied on the implications of exposing them. I would hope that there would be some kind of clandestine operations that would just take them out. This world is in such trouble and it just seems that there is just a 5% effort to solve any of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I guess we will see but right now I'd call BS otherwise we might ought to worry about Asian Dawn. That said if there is continued violence Id expect LEO crackdown

BS unless they are willing to die for their convictions...Seeing the ones in Portland I think they still live in their mamma's basement, so I don't think they are ready for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

As with the evil MSM, you don't go after the rank-and-file. You get the leadership.

It's not either/or. They can and should get both.

They haven't done either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join