It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Humanity Was Hijacked and Ruled by Extraterrestrial Slave Masters Ever Since

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes, but he did launch it out there. Whats your take on Nibiru? I started a thread on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Plenty of terrestrial slave masters around since we decided to walk upright.

Don't know about the extraterrestrial variety all the same.

We make plenty of a mess all on our own.
edit on 25-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I dont want to diminish the information you wish to inform us of, but there has to be an understanding that any link titled that way raises far more alarm bells to most on a conspiracy site, and i certainly dont want my browser history to show anything with such an adress.

hope you understand my concern, thanks though

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Just someone hilariously thinking it would be a good name.

Yeah, still not clicking on it. I don't need 'pedoempire' on my browser history when the guys who sign my check at the NSA decide to search my computer.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If we were ruled by extraterrestrials, I want reparations!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I cant or don't know the whys and whats. I am into the "alien" take and stuff like this from 2015

Scientists Can’t Explain What Huge Object Is Blocking The Light From This Distant Star

Bee sheet, whack jobs? I don't know but the stuff in chapter 34 is a fascinating read.

Then this:

Nibiru Update 2020 | Planet X

You've shown me a link showing that Scientists don't understand something.
There's plenty that scientists don't understand, and if they do their job correctly they will know less than when they start.

That is why there is science.

Chapter 34 is fascinating and it's a good read.
But it's a human story.

Aliens who want to screw with us won't be using blatantly human motivations.

They will walk all over us and not bother to explain themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Humans worrying about the good or evil intensions of alien life.

That can cross the vast distances between the stars.

Is a bit like an Ant worrying about whether or not the person about to step on them has a university degree.

They are our constructs, nature entertains no such illusions.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Here you go.
And welcome to prison planet
www.academia.edu...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
They are our constructs, nature entertains no such illusions.

Nature is infinite and therefore entertains infinite illusions.
But you are absolutely correct!

But it works both ways.

I don't care how intelligent alien life is...
They can't understand "Keeping up with the Kardashians".

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Zechariah Stitchin has wrote a bunch of books that are not real. He misinterpreted the all of the stuff in his books. Trust me I have read a few of his books. They basically all say the same damn thing over and over. All of his predictions from ET's and thus fake planet Nibiru are not real.

Read this:
www.google.com...

Sorry to disappoint but of his theories are real or came true.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Quite a few Humans fall into that category, myself included.

Nature may very well be infinite, but the forms that matter can take in this universe is finite.

Look at it this way, what do you imagine would happen to any alien that managed to end up down here in our arse end of the gravity well that was not in complete control?

Considering we don't exactly play well with each other nevermind anything else.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Look at it this way, what do you imagine would happen to any alien that managed to end up down here in our arse end of the gravity well that was not in complete control?

There would be a team of like 30 people who poke him and question him.
At least one would try and screw him.

That's all I'm sure would happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Kind of exacly where i was going.

Then they would start to fight amongst themselves, as to who gets to keep and worship, what's left of the carcass.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

The spread is not only fast but it seemed to spread on isolated military ships.
As if it was in the air or something. Radiation came to mind too. There's so many theories that it reached the level when I dont care. Data overload. Psyops and propaganda, politization, election,...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wonder what Podesta's smoking gun has to do with all this?
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2103699 by Flesh699 because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...

The site refers to the monarchy, Anunnaki and deep state, not pedo crap

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I read Stitchin and was excited by his theories but further reading soon exposed his obvious failings in some departments. I am, however, an advocate of much earlier civilisation than conventional history allows. By the way, 'liliththedestroyer', your username is awesome.

edit on 25-7-2020 by fromtheskydown because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Zechariah Stitchin has wrote a bunch of books that are not real. He misinterpreted the all of the stuff in his books. Trust me I have read a few of his books. They basically all say the same damn thing over and over. All of his predictions from ET's and thus fake planet Nibiru are not real.

Read this:
www.google.com...

Sorry to disappoint but of his theories are real or came true.

Incorrectly translated (purposely ?) Sumerian texts .
Those theories have been debunked long ago.
If a star , no matter how small of a star , got anywhere near enough to this solar system we would not be here.

(i.e. you beat me to it)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Unfortunately the allegations of Chapter 34 as to how the current/ancient power elite operates is alarmingly true. An eyewitness in childhood to their worst practices I am still alarmed today by their horrific nature, much later in life having seen much else gone wrong.

The global swamp however isn’t on its way to being emptied of these malevolent hybrids who are still clutching desperately onto power and are hellbent on more genocide.

Covid 19 assorted with mass vaccinations and their allegedly ecological Global Reset by 2030 of the World Economy and international law, are only introductory steps laying the groundwork. All we can hope for is that some form of exopolitical aid from benevolent outsiders can help us trip up their plans and prevents the full rollout of their depopulation plan and the official consécration of that Luciferian Cult of Evil with ghoulish human sacrifices.

At this point of no return, disinformation shills tasked with discrediting whistleblowers and truth sayers on ATS and elsewhere, by siding with the power elite will be only aiding their own executioners.

With robotics and AI technology there is no further need for a large numbers of restless and obsolete human slaves who pollute “their planet”. Hence the move to extinguish our species and replace us with genetically engineered AI piloted sub hominid clones.

Honorable men and women in the agencies and services of our national Defence would do well to awaken to this very real ominous impending peril to themselves, their family and nation. Remaining at the service of such disloyal masters only buys them limited time.

It should be remembered that only those born into these groups shall be spared. Only those born into the hybrid reptilian bloodlines, and who are not renegades and who remain active within their groups and submit to the rule of Evil, engaging in the most gruesome practices shall be allowed to survive.

What has been set into motion at this time is extensive global genocidal species removal, exterminating all humans without hybrid reptilian heritage.

Unless you were born a hybrid AND you’ve also consistently partaken in their sacrificial bloodfests as one of them, you are slated for extermination.

Complicit helpers who aren’t hybrid, and therefore haven’t been invited to these ceremonies, will merely be killed off slightly later, upon completion of their distasteful tasks much like the Kapos in Concentration Camps who were allowed to wallow in the stench of bodies rather than be killed off right away.

If indeed Niburu is approaching then let’s also hope that this won’t be the occasion for an interplanetary feeding frenzy akin to the illustrations of Hell, where alleged ‘sinners’ who displease god are devoured en masse by reptilian demons.

A glimmer of hope remains of insurrection within Earth’s Defence Forces or the Space Force. Let us encourage them to rebel.

Under the guise of saving the planet from our lowly depraved polluting human presence on Earth, Prince Philip stated his wish to reincarnate as a lethal virus that would decimate humanity. His dutiful son Prince Charles apparently sees this earlier than expected occurrence as a rare opportunity to strike the fatal blow and dispense with our further services permanently.

Wishing courage and the best of luck to each and every fellow ATS member and your loved ones.

Getsmart

edit on 3-2-2021 by Getsmart because: Typos

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

Well written and I am afraid you are right by what I encounter and experience to this day just living my life. For example, I have had sleep paralysis since the age of three. I never knew what it was until I read something on this site in 2019. It then morphed into visitations by the 7' tall faceless black "Hoodie" as I call him and then by the "Old Hag". Those visits then began to increase in conjunction with seeing much UFO activity in our region.

I am not into the above as I am terrified of it. So what did I do. I prayed to my several dead uncles, a father in law and to God himself. Then one night a brilliant white shield appeared during a sleep paralysis episode. Then when the old Hag returned I was so scared I was able to beat the sheep out of her. Then all visitations stopped. I have had none since the Spring of 2019.

I have all documented chronologically on another thread on ATS that was authored by Sled735 and on a another 3rd party web site for the UFOs.

I tried to reach out to UFO professionals. No one wants to touch my stuff.

NO ONE

So all I can say is we are on our own and keep God in you back pocket as we have no other help.

Waterglass
edit on 3-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join